PDA

View Full Version : Summer has started

L33 LEG
13-04-09, 04:05 PM
every year at this time my summer starts as my parents go away for 3 months lol

lovely sunny day today and iv officially made it my start of the summer.

whats everybodys plans then for this year? decent holidays planned? car plans?

my main plan is to chill the fcuk out lol :cool:

Jack
13-04-09, 04:09 PM
There's a field near me which for most of the year is underwater - its not summer til thats dried out lol

Joe Richardson
13-04-09, 04:38 PM
my plan is to get to as many shows as possible in the SR,once i pass my test:)

Hopefully we will have a good summer this year,not like the last 2 ****e years:mad:

paddy138
13-04-09, 04:48 PM
hasnt started in ireland yet, disaster cant get any work done on the nova cause of this f**kin rain

Mike
13-04-09, 04:51 PM
My summer plans are go shopping for a new car & a house i think. I may venture over to the Nurburg sometime this year aswell. Team 20v FTW :D

Nova_Tek
13-04-09, 04:53 PM
My plan is to finally get my Nova finished as I have been putting it on hold pushing aside due to other more important things coming up.

Should have enough cashmoney by mid summer to get it sorted.

J4MES
13-04-09, 04:56 PM
Summer starts when I have the first BBQ of the year and I had it on Saturday!!

kelbelle
13-04-09, 05:37 PM
I think Im going to try and really enjoy this summer if we get one because it will probably be the last one I get to enjoy as a lay about student. After August I've got to look for a proper full time job so will be working during summer for the rest of my life :(

rwaggers
13-04-09, 07:49 PM
my summer plans r to race all summer :) cant wait for the british autocross championship

stupot89
13-04-09, 09:35 PM
my plans are to get a job get the nova painted and 2 1/2 weeks hols in cornwall in august :thumb:

sulphur
13-04-09, 09:37 PM
I'm planning to rid myself of novas, and save like hell for going to Florida in October. Disneyland FTMFW!!!:thumb:

draper
13-04-09, 09:43 PM
plans - meh, plans are for pussies - i never know what im doing untill ive done and even then i sometimes not quite sure

Spudly
13-04-09, 10:47 PM
plans - meh, plans are for pussies - i never know what im doing untill ive done and even then i sometimes not quite sure

Thats probably cos most of the stuffs you do involves copious amounts of stella lol

I must admit i just decide what to do as im doing it, that way things cant possibly "not go according to plan" as there was no plan in the first place:thumb:

novalicous
13-04-09, 10:49 PM
to get some bits and pieces done on the nova and then go to egypt for two weeks lol

wwmnw
13-04-09, 11:49 PM
My plans for most of this year are:

Rebuild new engine and drop it in

Try not to loose my license once new engine is dropped in/Get to a few meets/Try my luck on the drag strip.

MK999
14-04-09, 12:06 AM
^^^ them be good plans! lol +rep for sharing my plans

ade
14-04-09, 12:18 AM
My plans for most of this year are:

Rebuild new engine and drop it in

Try not to loose my license once new engine is dropped in/Get to a few meets/Try my luck on the drag strip.

If youre going to Sharm el Sheik pop in and say hi to my mum for me - she lives down there :thumb:lol

My plans are to settle into the new house I move in to tomorrow - set up my "perfect garage", build a set of stables, a riding school and then get my finger out and complete my Nova project I started 6 yrs ago!

lol

robertdevlin69
14-04-09, 11:43 AM
plans are:get a job,get van and cars back on road,then start chillin the fook out

Riggy
14-04-09, 11:52 AM
lol mine are to tax nova, fit all the little bits i have collected for it over winter , do a few shows , go portugal again in june , then do a few more shows ,

muzzy
14-04-09, 02:07 PM
I'm getting married in August so thats my main thing this summer. Hopefully get out driving about on some good days and just generally enjoy some good weather (fingers crossed)

~~joycey~~
14-04-09, 02:15 PM
Get the roof down on the e30 mate :D

Welshy
14-04-09, 10:37 PM
my plan is to save up and buy a gsi nova.....
yeh man lol