PDA

View Full Version : wahts this all about?

NOVA-KID-93
12-04-09, 09:06 PM
I dont mean to sound like a tard :tard: but what is this about when people put red bull, or beer cans on the coil of a car? I see it alot on the high performance cars and bola has one on his but i dont get what its all about :confused: lol

I know I probably sound proper dense but im confused as to why people do this that is all, so can anyone one help? :thumb:

AlexW
12-04-09, 09:19 PM
Just for looks and stuff. No real reason as far as i know.

NOVA-KID-93
12-04-09, 09:23 PM
Oh right cool !!

novaguy08
12-04-09, 11:01 PM
its cos red bull gives you wiiings :D

Asa-James
12-04-09, 11:03 PM
it started with bikers doing it iirc on their damper reservoirs

NOVA-KID-93
12-04-09, 11:06 PM
its cos red bull gives you wiiings :D

haha lol

novaguy08
12-04-09, 11:09 PM
I always like making people laugh with my daft lil comments :tart: MUPPET FTW lmao

NOVA-KID-93
12-04-09, 11:09 PM
it started with bikers doing it iirc on their damper reservoirs

So is it just for looks then? I cant see how it gives any performance of any kind!!

When i searched it on the net all it came up with was ' the red bull coil can give around 5bhp' I dont see how that is possible!! That was on a mini forum iirc

novaguy08
12-04-09, 11:11 PM
nah wont give any performance what so ever!! only a bloody can cut up and stuck around the std coil! What goon said that!!??

NOVA-KID-93
12-04-09, 11:11 PM
I always like making people laugh with my daft lil comments :tart: MUPPET FTW lmao

Theres always someone to make people laugh it makes the world a better place lol Keep up the good work lol

NOVA-KID-93
12-04-09, 11:13 PM
nah wont give any performance what so ever!! only a bloody can cut up and stuck around the std coil! What goon said that!!??

I didnt think so, i just wasnt sure if they made the coil out of the can, i searched it on google and it came up with that lol I know i must sound like a proper tard lol but oh well!!

Asa-James
12-04-09, 11:26 PM
the red bull coil can give around 5bhp
excatly the same as saying blue sidelights, wiper spoilers and shorter ariels can increase torque, its some muppet having a laugh (unless red bull have released a performance coil, who knows...)

its purely styling, nothing more. one of my biker mates did his reservoir in a carling can, as thats all he drinks...

NOVA-KID-93
12-04-09, 11:39 PM
excatly the same as saying blue sidelights, wiper spoilers and shorter ariels can increase torque, its some muppet having a laugh (unless red bull have released a performance coil, who knows...)

its purely styling, nothing more. one of my biker mates did his reservoir in a carling can, as thats all he drinks...

lol there is some nobs out there who say and believe things like that tho, like a guy i know for example he thinks his 1.0 s**troen gay-x has 140bhp because he put a performance cam in it and he expects me to believe him i nearly slapped him on the spot for making such stupid remarks but he believes it so ill leave him to it lol oh and the same guy also says because he's put bigger wheels, a 5" backbox ands the cam in it, it now does 130mph lol i lmao

i was 99.9999% sure it made no odds and was just a styling thing but i thought id ask anyways lol ( im not one of those noobs who belive stuff like that!! im just not very good when it comes to performance and mechanicals etc.. i only know the basics :roll: ) Thanks all for your help on clearing things up !!

nova_saloon
13-04-09, 12:05 AM
crikey 140bhp from a 1.0l just with a cam, he must also have the redbull can on the coil pack to! see where as you didnt slap him, i would of :P

NOVA-KID-93
13-04-09, 12:11 AM
ill slap him next time i see him hes such a tard and it insults me when he expects me to believe such things lol

mowgli
13-04-09, 10:00 AM
crikey 140bhp from a 1.0l just with a cam, he must also have the redbull can on the coil pack to! see where as you didnt slap him, i would of :P

he must have put all of the max power stickers on it.....

NOVA-KID-93
13-04-09, 10:53 AM
he must have put all of the max power stickers on it.....

No he's put Fast Car and K&N stickers all over it lol Oh and chrome sport badges!!

novaguy08
13-04-09, 11:52 AM
get him down to southampton see how he likes it when i kill him lmao some people are right goons see a few of them about southampton