PDA

View Full Version : there are some good people in the world after all

dave.gsi
12-04-09, 06:46 PM
went out friday night, got completely bolloxed and woke up saturday with the largest hangover i've had for a while, realised my mobile has vanished out of my beer coat :cry:

spent saturday being sick, then ringing it, then being sick again. one minute its turned off the next it rings out......last i'm seeing of that then!

just gave it one last ring and the nicest bloke in the world answers it, says he found it outside his front door on saturday morning and gives me his address so i can go and pick it up - result :thumb:

only bad points are he says it still works but it looks like its been run over?? and his house is a good 15 miles from where i went out drinking?? how the hell did it get there, and how did i actually get home lol

stevie-p
12-04-09, 06:47 PM
lol good story but thats bloody weird

brainsnova
12-04-09, 06:49 PM
i think you spent the night with the said guy lol

Graeme
12-04-09, 06:51 PM
I think your going to end up having his babies now, Are you unusually slack around your rear end?

dave.gsi
12-04-09, 06:57 PM
lol i'm going to pick it up at half 8, i'll report back with a damage report

only bonus is i've fished through all my drawers and found 3 old sony erricson mobiles, i'm hoping i'll be able to strip a few parts and get it working again :thumb:

Spudly
12-04-09, 07:10 PM
Suprise drunken buttsecks FTW lmfao:thumb:

dave.gsi
12-04-09, 09:35 PM
that was sooooo bad lol

it was a little old man in a small cul-de-sac in the middle of nowhere, he explained he was woken up in the early hours by people being very loud. he went out in the morning to find a bag of chips all over the pavement outside his house and when he was cleaning them up he found my phone. i had to explain to him i had a vague memory of dropping off some random girl who was eating chips!

he was nice enough though and as a bonus i've just changed the smashed screen and its as good as new :D :D :D

floydy13
12-04-09, 09:42 PM
you are one lucky man!,

Spudly
12-04-09, 09:45 PM
And the moral of the story is, dont get drunk enought to lose your way and your expensive mobile lol

dave.gsi
12-04-09, 09:50 PM
or.....when i'm going on a bender, tie some string to it and tie it to my jeans lol