PDA

View Full Version : Engine Mount Nuts & Bolts

nova ian
10-04-09, 08:58 AM
Putting my engine in soon and will be renewing all the nuts and bolts, only problem being it was so long ago that the old lump came out the nuts ad bolts have been misplaced! :roll:

Does anyone know or can easily find out what thread type, spanner size & length of bolts are etc?

The ones I need to know are;

- The one that goes through the drivers side engine mount
- The one for the front gearbox mount (Its F20, does this need to be shorter??)
- 2 bolts that hold rear gearbox mount to car
- The one needed to bolt the box onto rear mount
- The ones that bolt the rear bracket onto the box

Any help greatly appreciated :thumb:

Ernie
10-04-09, 09:01 AM
if you would like i could see what ive got down the lockup as i could probabely make up a full set of bolts for you.
Let me know.
I will pm you my number bud.

Mike
10-04-09, 09:07 AM
I still have the nuts/washers from the drivers side upper front mount? There old ones, surface rust like but other then that there fine? Yours for £1.50 if i can find them lol

nova ian
10-04-09, 09:17 AM
Cheers for the help guys,

Chris: If you could get together a full set that'd be brill :cool: (Edit: Chris I'd Rep you too, but it says I got to spread some love first!!)

Mike: Thanks for that, I'm ok for them as they came with the solid mounts I bought, Its mainly just the nuts and bolts that go through that I'm after. Thanks anyway. Have some Rep for your help though! :thumb:

Mike
10-04-09, 09:26 AM
Mike: Thanks for that, I'm ok for them as they came with the solid mounts I bought, Its mainly just the nuts and bolts that go through that I'm after. Thanks anyway. Have some Rep for your help though! :thumb:

Ah ok mate sound :D