PDA

View Full Version : A bit of humour that makes my work more fun

djp_y2k
17-01-03, 06:46 PM
You lot may not find the remotely funny but there u go.

One of the lads at work has a 5th generation celica. Looks wicked really, but he has got a bit to big headed about it.

So me a few fellow workmates decided to do something about it.

He is a member of www.celica.net (a celica site that is the same as this one)

Anyway he had left himself logged on, so we couldnt resist tampering with his profile and adding some posts about his car.

Then we checked his website and found he had left himself logged in on that to. A couple of pictures later and a new profile page and things were looking good.

Below are a few links to look at as some of the replies and the picture we chose to pretend to be him a pretty funny.

As i said it may not be funny to you, but take a look as its a great way to shut someone up that is starting to get a bit big headed about there car.

http://celica.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=31;t=005337

http://celica.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=31;t=005352

http://www.geocities.com/jamriggsy

Anton
17-01-03, 06:51 PM
LMFAO! has he found out yet?

djp_y2k
17-01-03, 06:53 PM
nah

he hasnt got a clue.

He may find out over the weekend, if not let the game commence once more on monday.

Anton
17-01-03, 06:55 PM
can't believe some people actually thought it was a model lol! :lol:

djp_y2k
17-01-03, 06:59 PM
Thats celica drivers for u. A bunch of bloody more ons.

I hope he doesnt find out coz we have to modify that pic of the guys car that he put up.

What we have in mind we be the icing on the cake.

Jim
17-01-03, 07:04 PM
Well, I'm sorry to say, it's not really that funny. Ok, I'll give you credit for the picture you chose for the bloke :lol: , but trying to bulls**t a load of enthusiasts that the car is a model is a bit stupid. After browsing the forum it looks like an admin has his fingers ready to ban the user from the forum. Not sure how anyone on here would appreciate being banned from Novaload when our work colleagues have tampered with our login :?

The guy might be a d**k in your eyes, but then he might just be really pleased with how his car has developed over the time. We get people on here posting links to there cars. Some people might think there being big-headed, but at the end of the day they've spent money and time on there car and they want to show it off - don't we all?

I know it's a bit of harmless fun, but the guy might not see the funny side of things.

Jim

djp_y2k
17-01-03, 07:11 PM
His car is wicked. I realy like it. And he is a decent mate.

But he does drive u up the wall when he starts going off on one, not just about cars but everthing.

AS I said not everyone would find it funny,

And if you read the posts on there you would see most of them find it funny.

If it gets to the point where he would get banned I would email the moderators confessing.

wisewood
17-01-03, 07:11 PM
lmfao@that... good idea. lol

Fester
17-01-03, 11:43 PM
hahahahaha

quality!