PDA

View Full Version : Lets see if pvd have got better..

Breeny
17-01-03, 04:14 PM
Just mail ordered some things from them to see if there service has been made better. Phone system seems much better, got straight through to a sales person who seemed nice enough.

The stuff ive bought has had to be ordered so lets see if it causes any probs, im expecting delivery around wednesday next week...

Will i or won't i regret it.... answers on a postcard to.... hehe

Rick Draper
17-01-03, 05:38 PM
My sister has just ordered a new front bumper for her corsa from them and they seemed a lot better, I am going to order a fitting kit for a F28 from them as well as the company they order from only do balance transfers and i cannot be fucked with that. Rick

Fredd
17-01-03, 08:31 PM
Well i just got my brake kit off them, it was really l8 but at least it heres now. They told me that Hi-Spec had forgotten about the order over xmas (understandable for the time of year and being so busy), dont know the truth in that but at least the fone service is better and yes they do fone u back. I mite consider ordering off them again, we'll see.

grebking
18-01-03, 01:27 PM
it took them 12 weeks to get me some driveshafts for my old 2.0 16v nova. I was well annoyed with them!!!!

Breeny
18-01-03, 05:57 PM
Got a phone call today saying there ever so sorry but they have debited my account twice... :lol: At least they rung me i suppose and he was very apologetic! There gonna credit it back on monday apparently...

Dan
18-01-03, 08:08 PM
Well........from seeing all the abuse they have had from the vauxhall community around the sites (which they must surely have seen some of) what a really crappy way to 'make ammends' and get back on track, yeh ok they phoned but why the hell did they do it twice in the first place. It could of cost u twice as much if it hadnt of been noticed. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dicko
18-01-03, 10:29 PM
well i dont think its there fualt. sometimes it says failed when you put a card through when it has actually worked dont ask why. then you put it through again only later finding it it worked the 1st time.
ill wait to see what service you guys get before i risk it :)

Breeny
23-01-03, 08:50 AM
Its Thursday now... Nearly a week and still no stuff :roll:

d0gz_bollox
23-01-03, 12:22 PM
I ordered some camber adjustment bolts wednesday from a company call camskills. they came today!!!! excellent service.

d0gz_bollox
23-01-03, 12:23 PM
btw pete from pvd can be found hovering around corsasport.co.uk. all flaims that way. he is on holiday at the moment

whitey
23-01-03, 02:39 PM
I found that larkspeed.co.uk and speeding.co.uk are pretty good! For stuff but not so much vauxhall parts, thats the prob!

Kinda stuck with PVD in a way for some parts!

MattyWoo
23-01-03, 02:46 PM
I dont think pete is on holiday as when i was there yesterday one of the guys phoned upstairs to ask him where summit was.

Ian
23-01-03, 03:46 PM
he posted on corsasport that he was off to new zealand, summat to do with sheep probably

MattyWoo
23-01-03, 04:07 PM
lol well he probably wasnt there then, just pvd trying to look organisied :lol:

jatinder
23-01-03, 05:54 PM
if you want stuff for vauxhalls try http://www.autovaux.co.uk/

d0gz_bollox
23-01-03, 07:51 PM
and if you need money to pay for it www.egg.com

Breeny
28-01-03, 01:25 PM
Still nothing... I'm not gonna complain as i wanna see how long it will actually take them. Pete whatever his name is will get a nice email when i do eventually get my stuff though.

mikeoxford
28-01-03, 03:01 PM
:( how long it been now breeny mate?

Rick Draper
28-01-03, 04:26 PM
My sisters bumper arrived on the day it was supposed to! Rick

Dan
28-01-03, 06:20 PM
breeny what ya need to do is mention that you a mod for novaload and have been running a thread about your order etc as you were aware that they were trying to get back on track and a lot of people are taking interest in it etc etc and how disappointed you are. But obv they just like normal from what we have seen so far :?

Dicko
28-01-03, 10:35 PM
yep send a copy of some of the posts. make it look like you were just testing them.

simon@novaheaven
29-01-03, 11:18 AM
you may even get a discount!!!

Ian
30-01-03, 05:01 PM
any gen?

Rick Draper
30-01-03, 05:51 PM
My sister ordered a exhaust from pvd yesterday for the corsa and it arrive this morning, quality service if you ask me :lol: Rick

Dicko
31-01-03, 04:55 PM
did it or you just trying to wind breeny up :lol:

Ben (lurk75)
31-01-03, 06:06 PM
by the time they arrive he would have flogged the car!

There nearly as bad as me!

(also with the exhaust they wont have sent it just sold the order to an exhaust manufacturer that would deliver it next day)

Breeny
31-01-03, 10:15 PM
Still nothing :roll: I have sent them a email now, I won't be recomending them to anyone thats for sure! I should have just gone to Auto XS in the first place, same price as pvd (inc postage that is) but i would have had to wait 1 day whilst they got them off Motech (there other store)

Breeny
03-02-03, 01:36 PM
Still nothing... and no acknowledgment of my email either. :roll:

wisewood
03-02-03, 01:47 PM
Breeny - phone them, cancel the order, demand a refund and get it from the other place... they are takin the p**s.