PDA

View Full Version : Original nova stripe decals (sr and others)

natk
09-04-09, 09:27 AM
As i no longer own my nova these are no good to me anymore. I don't know if anyone needs them, they maybe of use/need to someone.
I tried to include a pic but it won't let me as I haven't posted for a while.. One set is the red stripe which goes on the sr, along the bumper and side.
Another is a light silver single stripe
Then the next is a darker silver/grey, double stripe one being thicker.
They are free to a good home, I am willing to post them.
Any info feel free to message me and I can try and send a picture through email.
Natalie

bmw156
09-04-09, 09:35 AM
i would liek the double ones, can pay some dollar for postage

pm sent

Matt
09-04-09, 11:16 AM
Sounds like the stuff that runs down the side of the Ski, would of been handy for spare.

bmw156
09-04-09, 11:19 AM
im only after the double one tbh

as my mate who had the car befor removed them :< lol still would like a set of flare stickers

Simon 1867
09-04-09, 11:26 AM
Im after the red one if you have them.thanks

natk
09-04-09, 04:03 PM
I have two general motor boxes with part numbers:
# 90398534 which i can't identify to any of the rolls.
the next one #90219559 is a triple lined dark grey/silver which ive just found,but there isn't much there at all, looking at it there is a whole piece, as it tapers to a point at both ends.
I don't want to be getting any information wrong or mis-leading anyone about them.
So to clarify myself a bit, the red stripe is on a plain roll with no markings, but when i had my sr it was a match to the one on there so'im guessing its original.
The double stripe and single stripe and on a 3m scotch roll, theres more of the single stripe then the double.
I'm presuming they are the original ones, for what cars I wouldn't know so please is interested let me send a photo through an email.
Also not thinking before, maybe it would be wise if you wanted them to pay for postage, lol I don't really want to be out of pocket! Postage will be according to weight.
Think i've covered everything.
Natalie

dj_wudgey
09-04-09, 04:25 PM
how much for the red stripe??