PDA

View Full Version : Neil gets ?1500

Nova1.6
17-01-03, 12:44 PM
yes thats right, neil is getting ?1500 from his injury claim, what shall i do with it?

Alex
17-01-03, 12:46 PM
give it to me for my engine conversion :D

Your not injured you lying git

Anton
17-01-03, 12:49 PM
what you do? how are you injured?

wisewood
17-01-03, 12:54 PM
Neil, get the engine sorted out on carbs, get yourself some proper sports seats and a nice steering wheel and gear knob.

then if you have any left, which you should have but yourself a suit and get leanne a nice dress and take her out for a meal somewhere. :D
that sorta thing always goes down well.

Nova1.6
17-01-03, 12:58 PM
ok it's not actualy ?1500, coz i owe parents about ?300, ?1200 is still enough to get engine sorted, getting twin 40's, cossvaux r sorting it for me :lol:

Oh, this old woman went up my arse, was write off, but still drivable so kept it, got ?1000 for car, cost ?100 to fix :D

and i got a sore bottom, coxicks or summit, did actualy hurt!
so i will get about ?1500 from that.

Still hate old drivers!

So someone going up your ass isn't the worse thing that could happen, can be good sometimes! I enjoyed it :D

Neil

Jizza
17-01-03, 01:06 PM
Not bad to say you weren't that bad! :lol:
Can't believe after all this time you've finally got your claim through!
I'd get the carbs and have your exhaust system changed(stainless) to summat different.
Nice 1 mate! - Wait a min I've got a serious injury from your driving Neil, gonna have to put a claim in! :lol:

Nova1.6
17-01-03, 01:09 PM
it's not the whiplash from the G-force is it :D

Not got it yet but should have pretty soon.

The least ill get is ?1250 as thats what ive been offered but my solicitor says i can get at least ?1500, so just waiting again.

only been about 9months so far!

I cant wait for the summer weather and to go to rother vally again! At least ill have a decent car this time!

Oh and stuart, i was well chuffed when i was at rev limit and hearing my exhaust, sounded wicked when it popped and banged at limit :D

Will
17-01-03, 01:13 PM
buy my SR seats :P lol, they are mint no rip

Nova1.6
17-01-03, 01:17 PM
nah will, i would trust me but i'm getting some GTE seats off a mate, if he ever buys his second Bucket seat......or i might buy bucket seats.......never thought of that, might be able to stay in my seat when going round corners then!

Jizza
17-01-03, 01:20 PM
What when we was on Drake House, yeah it did sound sweet.
Can't wait for the summer too, be going down Rother Valley too just need to sort another job out now, but like it was thrown at me another car sales job has come to my attention so lets see how it goes. That means I'll have two cars again!
It would just be nice now if Leanne and Rachel would get on :D

Nova1.6
17-01-03, 01:23 PM
oh i know, only if they would stop the petty arguments and get on, thats where us more MATURE men come into our prime.

I'm thinking that if i get my car sweet enough and resprayed n stuff i might buy another car(if i could afford it) for a run around so u dont crash my pride n joy!

Ian
17-01-03, 02:48 PM
mine took 3 years so dont spend it til you got it

neiloakley
17-01-03, 03:55 PM
i've got some GTE seats for sale if you want them? Need rid of them quickly. Need the room in my garage to do my boot. offers?

ade
17-01-03, 04:45 PM
stick it on yer insurance to cover the cost of the 1.6 - pay all in one go or pay part of it to reduce premium!

However - thats the boring option - you need to get a fine balance between car and leanne. If she likes yer car balance sways to more cash on car. If not then balance sways to spending it on her.

Id do the car up a bit - get it derusted (unless that was done when u had it fixed after the bump). Never actually seen yer car but if its not lowered get that done, nice set of alloys etc...

Ade

Nova1.6
18-01-03, 12:57 AM
oh ade, im disapointed, didnt u see me at trax?

major things i've already done

Lowered -60mm on shocks and springs
Astra 1.6 engine

Ade can u pay off more of your insurance after the first payment?
If so ill do that.

I'm taking the ?1250 so i can use that if i dont find a job quickly enough.

Should do soon tho.

neil