PDA

View Full Version : nova header tank + panels

Huffy
07-04-09, 05:08 PM
Hello i went to my local lookers today to buy a new header tank the price for that was £19.58. i asked does this come with the cap and the answer was NO :confused: the price for this was £17.00 lol so i think ill stick with my old one also the price of panels has gone up, im sure i payed no more than twenty pound a couple of years back for one mk2 wing. i got a price to day for one and its forty pound and thats at trade price. so im searching the net for some to see if i can get a better price

Pistol Pete
07-04-09, 05:11 PM
I have a standard Nova header tank (with blue cap!!) and a mk2 n/s wing...

Wings are around the £50 mark BTW from Beevers...

BIGS
07-04-09, 05:11 PM
Whats wrong with your header tank? Is it just dirty?

Huffy
07-04-09, 05:17 PM
yep just dirty lol im rebuilding the car so i wanted clean parts

Pistol Pete
07-04-09, 05:18 PM
Dishwasher FTW lol

craig green
09-04-09, 01:26 PM
I had a new GM header tank a few years ago. When I got it & found it had no cap, I simply visited the breakers with my favourite jacket on & pocketed a nice clean cap from a Vectra. I used the same technique to blag an XE dipstick yesterday.

Pistol Pete
09-04-09, 02:25 PM
lol robbing from scrappies FTW.

amggsi
09-04-09, 05:11 PM
I had a new GM header tank a few years ago. When I got it & found it had no cap, I simply visited the breakers with my favourite jacket on & pocketed a nice clean cap from a Vectra. I used the same technique to blag an XE dipstick yesterday.

I thought everyone went to a scrapyard with big pockets, is it not the law?!!!!lol

Asa-James
09-04-09, 05:14 PM
i got a hazard switch for the cav today. liberation i call it...

7ova
09-04-09, 10:51 PM
Dishwasher FTW lol

dish washer works everytime
but dont tell the wife

check out my project thread to see my
header tank and washer bottle after a trip
to the wifes dishwasher lol

Spudly
09-04-09, 10:56 PM
Dishwasher FTW lol

A mate of mine did that with the turbo from his evolol

Worked a treat till he got side-tracked and his wife found his turbo still in the dishwasher, oops:eek:

MK999
09-04-09, 11:05 PM
Dishwasher FTW lol

Ahhh so they do have a use beyond being glorified pain in the ass sinks lol

bmw156
09-04-09, 11:30 PM
lol about steeling from scrappys. i have never stole anything in my life, but my big tool bag comes in so handy no at teh scrappys.

i did buy those cesaros. they came in the bag hahaha