PDA

View Full Version : Meet in scunthorpe, any one interested?

DaveFST
07-04-09, 09:59 AM
Hi guys, a couple of you local to me know me and it has been suggested you may be interested.

would anyone be interested in a meet in scunthorpe?

All makes and models welcome, the venue is fst automotive.

BBQ & SHOW AND SHINE WITH PRIZES

Meet starts at 1pm untill 6pm on the 25th of april

we will continue holding club meets on the last saturday of every month throughout the summer.

Should be a interesting day as we have had a good responce so far from a number of other forums

the postcode is DN161DD EAST COMMON LANE SCUNTHORPE

As i said all are welcome hope to see you there feel free to e mail me enquiries@fstautomotive.co.uk

cheers dave

dj_wudgey
07-04-09, 11:45 AM
id come but dont think i can make 25th off april as its my sisters birthday and ill be out!! but on the other hand ill try get down if any one else off here is interested??

DaveFST
07-04-09, 02:33 PM
All are welcome mate, like i said quite a few of the local vauxhall lads are interested.
(novalicous craig to mention one)

Tim-SR
07-04-09, 03:04 PM
ill go if wudgey and craig go :) how far is scunny from me (mansfield) though?

dj_wudgey
07-04-09, 03:27 PM
ill go if wudgey and craig go :) how far is scunny from me (mansfield) though?

its not too far from me bud at most like 20 minutes!!

novalicous
07-04-09, 10:11 PM
This will be a mutli club meet , with members from clubs/forums of all makes and models of cars attending

Doesnt matter weather you have a concourse show winner or your daily driver evry ones welcome

Feel free to ask me or daveFST any questions (via pm, email or post here)

this is a link to FSTs website http://www.fstautomotive.co.uk/

Cheers Craig :thumb:

Stuart
07-04-09, 10:25 PM
more sly advertising from FST.... poor form.

DaveFST
08-04-09, 08:49 AM
It was not ment to be a advertisment of any kind, i am holding a meet as i have been approched by a couple of clubs asking to use our land for a multi meet for all makes. I thought some of your members may like to come as we have a number of vauxhall cars coming already and it would be a fun afternoon.

Please if anyone has taken this the wrong way remove the thread.

novalicous
20-04-09, 06:38 PM
any one up for this meet as the weather should be good and top opertunity for a show and shine :cool:

NOVA-KID-93
20-04-09, 07:14 PM
Is anyone off here going to this??