PDA

View Full Version : 6 month policy

chris gsi
06-04-09, 08:51 PM
i am thinking about putting my nova on the road for the summer to take to the shows and potter about on a sunny day anyone know of any companys that could help :thumb:

Ernie
06-04-09, 08:54 PM
i am thinking about putting my nova on the road for the summer to take to the shows and potter about on a sunny day anyone know of any companys that could help :thumb:

Mine is through adrian Flux.
Give them a call mate they should be able to do some thing.

keithrg
06-04-09, 11:18 PM
best bet would be current insurer see if the will mirror NCB.

Jack
07-04-09, 08:26 AM
Go for a limited mileage/classic policy. The car will be insured for 12 months (so whilst its off the road it will still be covered, which IMO is a good thing) but as you're only doing a small number of miles in it you can "save" them all til the summer.

Geordie-Chris
07-04-09, 01:20 PM
I'm with HIC (Flux's sister company) limited milage and pretty reasonable as most places won't touch it with all my mods declared!!

hybridturbo
07-04-09, 04:28 PM
Adrian Flux for me aswell

No no-claims (because there on my daily driver) classic policy,limited mileage, all mods declared, drive when ever i want for a great price :thumb:

chimp007_uk
07-04-09, 05:03 PM
I'm trying to find temp cover for my modified XE... Being out of work, even though my classic performace policy was pretty cheap, its still too much to pay out atm.