PDA

View Full Version : needed ASAP

novaguy08
05-04-09, 06:46 PM
Hello guys, if anyone in South UK is breaking a 3 door MK2 Nova and still has the parcel shelf mounts then please give me a shout! Mine are 1 from a MK1 and make a hell of a noise, and 2 broken, please help me out here guys as im desperate!! preferable cream/gray in colour. dont need the speakers however if they are in there and you dont mind chucking them in as a freebie :D then i wouldnt mind lol

The rear arch carpets if availible at the same time and cheap enough i might have off ya at the same time!

Please PM me ASAP as im bloody desperate!!

Tried ebay, only one set on there and getting expencive, tried breakers yards local yard only has a 5door in and it has the rear window surrounds so they wont fit so guys im posting here hoping someone got them!!

Will come collect tomorrow evening if you got them at the right price!! collection within 30 miles only please, and any further really need you to meet halfway please

Thanks guys! :thumb:

AlexW
05-04-09, 07:06 PM
Ive got the supports for the parcel shelf. £10 plus postage of about £7?

novaguy08
05-04-09, 07:21 PM
will get back to you AW........ as i said would prefer someone local so that i can collect.
Also pic please.

Pistol Pete
05-04-09, 10:28 PM
Got arch carpets. See my FS advert titled goodies for sale. I also have rear shelf supports in grey.

novaguy08
05-04-09, 10:39 PM
photos please pete

novaguy08
05-04-09, 10:40 PM
if they the right ones any chance you would be able to meet me half way tomorrow afternoon (late)

Pistol Pete
05-04-09, 10:47 PM
Pics of the arch carpets are in my FS ad. Can get pics of the shelf supports tomorrow. Cant meet tomorrow. Where would you call halfway?

novaguy08
05-04-09, 10:58 PM
smeg just had it on google, ummmmm southampton borders?? lol
joke, ill look into it and let you know, i know that swindon about 70 miles or so away so you only gotta go about 30-40 miles or so. Seen the rear arch carpets, depending on what you want for the shelf mounts depends on if i can get them. Right now im slightly desperate for the shelf mounts over the carpets. as said mine are bluggered good and proper, got in the car this morning and it was sat in the boot, amazed it didnt set alarm off!!

AlexW
06-04-09, 12:21 AM
Alarm sensors are problery in the front pillers, dont pickup things same hight as the rear shelf.

If your intersted in mine il get pics tomorrow.

novaguy08
07-04-09, 08:07 PM
Its sorted for now, tanks joycey :D didnt know the bit that had broken just clipped in and out! Learn something new everyday :D
Ill give the relevent people a shout when im in requirement for some proper kit