PDA

View Full Version : One p****d off Nova driver!!!!

courtenaynova
15-01-03, 08:41 PM
Hi all!!!

U may or may not have seen the recent photos of my car....but anyway...someone I went to school drove into my car while he was looking at it!

He then tried to drive off...but as if he could get away from my car he he he!!! :twisted:

Anyway, after he pulled over..he said that he would pay for my new wing and re-spray it, supply a new indicator and re-spray my front bumper. Anyway...after a long long time of waiting I took my mates round to 'see wot he was doing about it'. It was sorted...next day I took my bumper to him to get it sprayed in 2K black paint. After a week of waiting..I went down again....He got the wing for me and sprayed it. But..its peppered in dents..and its the wrong colour. The bumper has not been touched! :evil: .....so I want ideas cuz im gonna mod it. I was thinking of vents in the sides..and smoothing it. Its a GSi bumper by the way.

Wot would you do if U were in my shoes????

Answers on a post card to P.O Box...........joke :-)

Anyway...I dont know wot to do.

HELP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ste_Nova
15-01-03, 08:59 PM
beat the crap out of him and tell him to pimp his gf to pay for a vaux repair

Phil_G
15-01-03, 10:42 PM
beat the crap out of him and tell him to pimp his gf to pay for a vaux repair

quality real world advice from ste.. lMFAO

Phil

ade
15-01-03, 11:16 PM
if he drove into yer car claim on his insurance for the work. That way you get a top notch job (through decent body shop).

If you rely on him to do it you'll be there for ever and you'll get a dodgy job coz he'll do it cheap - hence peppered dents.

Dont except any low quality repairs - after all he trashed yer motor and should pay. Dont run after him either just say right I want either the keys to your car (to flog to cover costs of repair) or his insurance details for claim.

Demand original vauxhall parts too!

8)

RobHardyUK
16-01-03, 08:24 AM
You orta gerra move on about it aswell.... cos the insurance companie wil use every excuse to not pay out for you, and if you leave it to long.... And after this is done then beat the c**p outta him cos he has messed u about :lol:

Jim
16-01-03, 09:13 AM
Go through his insurance. That way (unless he has protected no claims) he'll have to pay more next year and as Ade said you'll get a proffesional job. You can't allow these drivers to get away with being careless.

Jim

carltoncrazy
16-01-03, 07:15 PM
mickys right,
cut ya loses a do it yaself,or get the insurance,
he is taking the proper piss outa ya fool.
ive had my fair share of getting hit from behind.and all i normal want is my car back to one peace.
if you aint got a bumper or wing,what you driving about in?nick his car til he repairs yours

krobinson
16-01-03, 09:25 PM
Oh, and as for what to do to the bumper.. Dont smooth it, dont vent it.. maybe cool louver the wing?

Smoothing gsi bumpers, imo can be tacky..

keith

carltoncrazy
16-01-03, 11:50 PM
or give me a few 50s and il go and "borrow" his car,
then test out his areodynamics off a bridge :twisted:

courtenaynova
17-01-03, 01:19 AM
I ent gonna fcuk around with the kid anymore....Im gonna get my own parts cuz I will feel better then. The wing he got me didnt have side repeater holes in it either!!! It would look good though if it was the right colour and not dented.

As for the bumper.....I think I will leave it standard and try modding another bumper 1st.

My car is off the road at the moment cuz I gotta get my 16V sorted for summer. ENGINE RE-BUILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wot do U think about the alloys....I know Mike Oxford wants them. But they are different....I think they would look better in 16" instead of 15's. But U live and learn.

Anyway....thanx lads for all your support.