PDA

View Full Version : Pv09, May not have done test, free lift anyone?

MattBrown
05-04-09, 12:32 AM
Basically, Im being conservative, if I don't pass my test before june, would anyone want to sit with me on l-plates to pv?

Im in north wales:thumb:

Free ride there if anyone doesn't want to drive!

Also, If I do pass, does anyone want a lift? From the north Wales area? To save me going alone:cry: :thumb:

Asa-James
05-04-09, 01:15 AM
i'll be going from down the road but i've only got a sunday ticket. also, if your on L plates, its gonna be a long trek seeing as you cant go on a motorway...

~~joycey~~
05-04-09, 03:33 AM
its gonna be a long trek seeing as you cant go on a motorway...

Was just thinking that myself..........

napalm_27
05-04-09, 03:36 AM
im only 20mins away its brilliant straight up the A5 lol

MattBrown
05-04-09, 11:04 AM
Haha, got my theory on the 20th, and gonna book my test that night, so will see!

No one need a lift then:(

dj_wudgey
05-04-09, 11:08 AM
its going to be a long journey for you dude lol

valvercorsa
05-04-09, 11:12 AM
think you would be better off gettin a lift with someone buddy, because if you dont pass, no motorway driving :( and dont think anyone is going to want a 6hr drive when you can get there in 2hrs lol get a crash course :)

CoolTiger
05-04-09, 02:40 PM
Basically, Im being conservative, if I don't pass my test before june, would anyone want to sit with me on l-plates to pv?

Im in north wales:thumb:

Free ride there if anyone doesn't want to drive!

Also, If I do pass, does anyone want a lift? From the north Wales area? To save me going alone:cry: :thumb:

lol in the exact same boat as me, doubt ill pass my test before june though

Asa-James
05-04-09, 02:41 PM
worst case scenario, if your only going down on the sunday (same as me) add me onto the policy and i'll do the motorway bits for ya

Twistie
05-04-09, 02:43 PM
same i need to pass my test or my mate will be driving my nova up to pvs lol i really want to pass now

CoolTiger
05-04-09, 02:47 PM
ive got somebody that can drive me down incase but i hope i pass i got 4 alloys a rear beam ect ect to take down and the person who will be driving needs to bring there girlfriend so no room for parts :(

robertdevlin69
05-04-09, 03:16 PM
why not just drive the motorway without the L plates on????i always used to go on the motor way before i passed my test sure you need experince driving at speed IMO

Asa-James
05-04-09, 03:32 PM
because if an antsy copper pulls him up for whatever reason on the way down its bye bye licence before he's got it

Stuart
05-04-09, 04:28 PM
why not just drive the motorway without the L plates on????i always used to go on the motor way before i passed my test sure you need experince driving at speed IMO

errrr because its illegal and should he have an accident his insurance will be void and its game over before the start.

you shouldnt be giving advice like that out..... its not welcome here

Welshy
05-04-09, 04:56 PM
when is it... il find out if im working for you kida

kelbelle
05-04-09, 08:57 PM
errrr because its illegal and should he have an accident his insurance will be void and its game over before the start.

Well said! Tried to rep you but ive got to spread the love apparently

CoolTiger
05-04-09, 09:02 PM

plus it isnt like its one juction its 150 odd mile of motorway

Rich
05-04-09, 11:38 PM
same i need to pass my test or my mate will be driving my nova up to pvs lol i really want to pass now

You have been driving it around?? :wtf:

ade
05-04-09, 11:39 PM
either way unless your a club member you aint coming to PV! Well you can but you'll be a member of the public and wont get on the stand!

JOIN THE CLUB then you can take part for real rather than hang on the edge like a dangle berry!

dj_wudgey
06-04-09, 12:57 AM
either way unless your a club member you aint coming to PV! Well you can but you'll be a member of the public and wont get on the stand!

JOIN THE CLUB then you can take part for real rather than hang on the edge like a dangle berry!

i agree man get on the club stand!!

Lauren
06-04-09, 01:48 PM
I've only really got one opportunity to pass my test before pv, it's on the 16th april so not much chance of getting a resit before june.

Riggy
06-04-09, 02:19 PM

FOOL , neg rep lol

Jack
06-04-09, 03:22 PM
What once was green, is now red.

Oh shame.

I <3 my rep power :D

robertdevlin69
06-04-09, 03:25 PM
FOOL , neg rep lol

meh it was bound to happen