PDA

View Full Version : Problem's..

Rickardo
04-04-09, 12:13 PM
Hi, i'm having trouble with my let Nova. if i put my foot down to accelerate when it's climbing through the rev range it seem's to stutter sometime's. it's getting more and more common.

Question. do you think it could be fuel related, ie injector's blocked or is something to do with the air flow meter?? Has anyone got any idea's? :thumb:

bmw156
04-04-09, 12:38 PM
coil possibly??
breaking down under pressure?

R1CH
04-04-09, 01:06 PM
Does it just stutter when coming on boost ?
Does it then come ok and carry on thru the revs ?
What psi you ruuning ? what injectors / fuel pressure ? what plugs ? does the EML light come on ?

Rickardo
04-04-09, 02:14 PM
Does it just stutter when coming on boost ?
Does it then come ok and carry on thru the revs ?
What psi you ruuning ? what injectors / fuel pressure ? what plugs ? does the EML light come on ?

it starts to stutter between 3 and 4 k. carry's on through the rev's ok then. running standard psi, standard injectors, standard fuel pressure. not sure on plug's. It has a mk2 digi dash, no light's come on.

R1CH
04-04-09, 04:13 PM
Do you have an EML wired up ?
Do you have a boost gauge ? what psi is it actually running (overboost and held).

let_nova
04-04-09, 08:58 PM
replace plugs with rs turbo jobbies gapped at .6mm see if that helps.

or try gapping the plugs that are in it just now. than replace with cooler running ones. (rst)

djbrowney
04-04-09, 09:05 PM
replace plugs with rs turbo jobbies gapped at .6mm see if that helps.

or try gapping the plugs that are in it just now. than replace with cooler running ones. (rst)

amazing i take it worked then lol

let_nova
04-04-09, 09:07 PM
not tried yet. lollollollollollol

novaguy08
05-04-09, 11:50 AM
if plugs are ok then try changing the leads, they can sometimes cause this problem