PDA

View Full Version : Where do i stand?

FUSION X16XE
03-04-09, 03:59 PM
Basically i live on the outskirts of Eastbourne town centre, there is a pay to park policy in town so alot of the workers park down mine and surrounding roads and walk to work, this therefore takes all our spaces. The council are now planing to charge us to park outside our own houses! And just to top it off i have a MG garage next door that atm has 14 cars on a 100 yard strech of road! So the top of my road is full of comuters and the bottom is full of rotting MGs!!!!! Most of them are serious wrecks so i want to know of a legal and legit way i can moan about all his cars. They all have tax :( so thats out the window but they are in shabby condition and 90% of them havent moved in 6months + .....

Couldi claim them as dumped as they havent moved in so long?

Ive just been offered the use of a flatbed and a driver tonight to take them to the scrappies for him but some how i dont think he will like that lol

Sloth
03-04-09, 04:08 PM
any v8 ones? or maestro's or metro's? seriously, they all cant be insured, so report him for that. simples

Pistol Pete
03-04-09, 04:11 PM
If they have road tax they have every right to be there. And if its a garage, they probably have trade insurance...

Southie
03-04-09, 04:16 PM
Personally I would get fake one of these and put it outside your house. If people start putting money in it then it will pay for "your" road tax and everything else lol

http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p379/SOUTHIE01/parking_meter.jpg

Sloth
03-04-09, 04:20 PM
god they ripped them out here in hull 15 years ago....
id ring a load of pikeys after scrap metal and tell em to come and get em....

FUSION X16XE
03-04-09, 04:51 PM
Yer please lol

Thats the thing there all taxed and insured...

And yer theres a couple of v8s, a 1300 turbo orange thing and a maestro turbo. all **** condition tho :(

Sloth
03-04-09, 04:58 PM
ill have a v8, the turbo orange thing and the maestro, ta. cash waiting....

brainsnova
03-04-09, 05:04 PM
answer: 1 match sorted lol

Spudly
03-04-09, 05:16 PM
Pics please:thumb:

Btw if theyre kept on the public road they must have insurance aswell as tax otherwise they should be off the road!

andrew1988
03-04-09, 06:00 PM
How can you tax a car without insurance?

Andy
03-04-09, 06:09 PM
I have to pay £15 a year to park outside my house
Its fukkin bollox man.For that i expect a plaque with "Andys space,park here and i'll weigh ya car in"
Instead i can never get parked anywhere near my house.The council round here are greedy bastadds who spend the taxes on the seafront so all the Wezzy tourists can has a good time.Stealth tax,thats all it is.

kelbelle
03-04-09, 06:14 PM
Our friends moved into a restricted parking zone a year back so Martin paid £30 for a parking ticket so we could park outside their house. 6 months later our friend learned to drive, got a car and took the ticket off him but never paid him for it. I think thats bull**** tbh!

andrew1988
03-04-09, 06:17 PM
I just think "martin" is a push over lol

Rich
03-04-09, 06:45 PM
I just think "martin" is a push over lol

Rep! lol

ck
03-04-09, 06:56 PM
write down each number plate and check them here http://www.askmid.com/ any un-insured ones report and hopefully they'll get removed lol.

kelbelle
03-04-09, 08:22 PM
Or he is a very nice lad,
I have asked him about it but I think he cant be bothered to start any beef over £15 i suppose