PDA

View Full Version : What is it with kids today?

Andy_L
03-04-09, 08:50 AM
I'm driving down a narrow street today, and there's a group of kids walking along, the one with the football thinks it would be a good idea to roll the ball in to the street and look as though he's going to follow it. Me and the car coming the other way brake to a halt but the kid just stands there.

So I nicked the football and drove off.

ade
03-04-09, 08:53 AM
APMSL!

serves the fecker right!

hc coupe
03-04-09, 08:54 AM
Miscellaneous [for sale] (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33)

what make is it ???

£5

Andy_L
03-04-09, 08:55 AM
Um black and white.

bmw156
03-04-09, 09:13 AM
+rep to you sir

thats awesome

BIGS
03-04-09, 09:14 AM
Rep to you :thumb:

Serves them right for doing it lol

Ernie
03-04-09, 09:21 AM
Ive done the same thing before.
When all the snow was about a few months back some 14/15 year olds ran out in front of the ambulance i was driving (in snow) and started to chuck snow balls at the windscreen.
I locked up got out to have a word as they legged it of leaving there sledge behind.
We picked it up and took it to the local police station.
It wasnt untill i got there i noticed it was a porche sledge but its been claimed now gggrrr.

Southie
03-04-09, 10:11 AM
Ive done the same thing before.
When all the snow was about a few months back some 14/15 year olds ran out in front of the ambulance i was driving (in snow) and started to chuck snow balls at the windscreen.
I locked up got out to have a word as they legged it of leaving there sledge behind.
We picked it up and took it to the local police station.
It wasnt untill i got there i noticed it was a porsche sledge but its been claimed now gggrrr.

mmm I want one of these for next year now :D

http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p379/SOUTHIE01/porschekids7.jpg

NASTYNOVA
03-04-09, 11:26 AM
I'm driving down a narrow street today, and there's a group of kids walking along, the one with the football thinks it would be a good idea to roll the ball in to the street and look as though he's going to follow it. Me and the car coming the other way brake to a halt but the kid just stands there.

So I nicked the football and drove off.

ha ha!! + rep!! top quality!! (can i have me footie back though??)

draper
03-04-09, 12:08 PM
lol

brainsnova
03-04-09, 12:11 PM
kids will never learn lol

Sloth
03-04-09, 12:11 PM
lmfao!!!!

Cle
03-04-09, 12:42 PM
Suprised they never chased you lol i would have i hate losing my football lol

mowgli
03-04-09, 10:16 PM
there's been this one teenage knob that is always acting hard down our street. one night he was trying to impress three girls by putting his bmx upside down in the middle of the junction as I was approaching in my pickup. so I accelerated, he leapt into the road, grabbed his bike & ran up someones driveway, so I chased him up to the house. it wasn't his house, so he had to leave quickly. I called him a couple of things & advised him not to do the bike thing again. as I left he was in the road giving me the vees and shouting, so I turned round, chased him up the road, and pinned him against a wall. I really thought he was going to wet himself. he has not been down our road since....

Pistol Pete
03-04-09, 10:18 PM
And they say 2 wrongs dont make a right....lol

mowgli
03-04-09, 10:23 PM
he had just wound me up once too many times, i usually just follow them home and tell their parents

Joe Richardson
03-04-09, 10:57 PM
lol

stupot89
03-04-09, 11:16 PM
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
there's been this one teenage knob that is always acting hard down our street. one night he was trying to impress three girls by putting his bmx upside down in the middle of the junction as I was approaching in my pickup. so I accelerated, he leapt into the road, grabbed his bike & ran up someones driveway, so I chased him up to the house. it wasn't his house, so he had to leave quickly. I called him a couple of things & advised him not to do the bike thing again. as I left he was in the road giving me the vees and shouting, so I turned round, chased him up the road, and pinned him against a wall. I really thought he was going to wet himself. he has not been down our road since....

top marks to you mate there needs to be more people standin up to these little b4st4rds nowerdays :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

kelbelle
04-04-09, 12:09 AM
There normally all swagger and not action tbh!

My dad heard someone stealing his bike one night so went round the corner with a baseball bat and he was round the corner with is mates. My dad just said "excuse me mate I think thats mine". He started apologising like a baby and handed it back lol

Cle
04-04-09, 10:18 AM

lol that would have been fun :)

My dad heard someone stealing his bike one night so went round the corner with a baseball bat and he was round the corner with is mates. My dad just said "excuse me mate I think thats mine". He started apologising like a baby and handed it back lol

lol I love storys like that :D

Spudly
04-04-09, 10:48 AM
Woooo, rep for mowgli:thumb:

I think its funny when they cross the road in front of you all "swagger swagger im ten men me, watch this" and slow down to disrupt the flow of traffic and impress the thong off their pre-pubecent girlfriends, i usually drop it a cog or two and floor it, works better in my nova than my cav wonder if thats because with a bb4 on the nova they can hear me nail it towards them whereas in the derv cav they cant lol

Got quite a knack of skimming them with my cav mirrors though:thumb:

mowgli
04-04-09, 04:50 PM
I was never some big brave thing when I was a kid, but i was brought up in the country & had to go thru about 6 villages before someone didn't know my mum. the whole yob thing has never done anything for me. I mend things, I don't wreck them. Last sunday I took my 3 daughters on their bikes to a new park in town, & there were three youths trashing the place with stone. they were acting all big & hard and carrying on throwing stones. other people were in the park but doing nothing....so I went up to the ringleader & stopped him. I then told him i would follow him home, went to get my bike & he promptly disappeared. too many people are frightened to intervene. I know that the average hinckley gangsta is not carrying a weapon, so i just get involved.

dj_wudgey
04-04-09, 05:05 PM
yea sweet matey at least you got the little b*stard back!!