PDA

View Full Version : Nova MK2 "Luxe" seats, any use to anyone ?

DW-Nova
01-04-09, 09:40 PM
Hello all, i have the front and rear seats from my 1991 Nova "Luxe" are they any use to anyone ? as i've completley stripped the car and these wont be going back in so theyre going to the tip this weekend unless anybody wants them ? very good condition and out of a 54k car, free to a good home, anyone ?

Mint FRST
01-04-09, 09:54 PM
Is the back bench one piece? Do you have the door cards? Are they out a 3 door?

If so I will take em...

DW-Nova
01-04-09, 10:06 PM
Hello mate, the rear bench seat is a split one, the seats are out of a 3 door yeh and i have the door cards, they want a little clean but theyre pretty much mint condition.

Mint FRST
01-04-09, 10:19 PM
When can I collect this mate? Possibly Friday day?

DW-Nova
01-04-09, 11:10 PM
Hello mate, what bits do you want the door cards front and rear, and the front and rear seats yeh ? what time in the day would you want to come and collect as i'm at work until 6 but i'm sure i could sort something out if you could give me a rough time ? cheers.

Mint FRST
02-04-09, 07:12 PM
Saturday would be better for me now. Early if possible? Would like whatever your throwing in?

Chris

DW-Nova
02-04-09, 08:25 PM
Hello mate, yeh saturday would be sound mate yeh as i'll be home, early is good yeh, i just went around the garage and checked everything, all ok apart from finding out that the front door cards have already been binned :( rears are still there tho, what other bits do you need mate ?

Mint FRST
02-04-09, 09:56 PM
Everything you have left. Do you have a standard steering wheel?

DW-Nova
02-04-09, 11:31 PM
Right mate, i have the front and rear seats and rear doorcards myself. However i have another mk2 2 door breaking at work which is fairly complete if you need a steering wheel, however they are a complete bitch to get off !! What time you wanting to come and collect the bits off me ?

DW-Nova
03-04-09, 07:57 PM
Just checking that you still want these bits mate ? as will have to fish them out ready for the morning if you want them ?