PDA

View Full Version : Naked pillow fights!

dave.gsi
30-03-09, 10:17 PM
after mutterings on other threads i thought i'd start a 'DRUGS' thread.............

obviously calling the thread 'DRUGS' would be dodgy as fook to all the MI5 and coppers on here (!) so i went with the above title lol

who is brave enough to admit what drugs/ if they still take them/ which is best etc etc :D

Dave.
30-03-09, 10:18 PM
did i just get rick rolled? but with pillow fights?

mowgli
30-03-09, 10:19 PM
ibuprofen, and sometimes germolene

General Baxter
i take Salamol lol

hendrix
not me. bad for business lol

burgo
30-03-09, 10:20 PM
hmmm nurofen, piriton are very good imo. i dont find pro plus do much

Rich
30-03-09, 10:20 PM
Night nurse is top, be out like a light!

Graeme
30-03-09, 10:21 PM
Its not big or clever to incriminate yourself on a public forum

wwmnw
30-03-09, 10:21 PM
Crack and smack are my drugs of choice.

The Simps
30-03-09, 10:22 PM
its not illegal to be "on" drugs just posses them.

mowgli
30-03-09, 10:22 PM
Crack and smack are my drugs of choice.

are you into bottom spanking???????

General Baxter
30-03-09, 10:23 PM
i drink calpol, i love the taste, i just drink it as a drink lol

The Simps
30-03-09, 10:24 PM
don't know how many people have heard of the over the counter drug called "zantac" its great! Settles stomach the morning after for hangovers a treat!

wwmnw
30-03-09, 10:25 PM
are you into bottom spanking???????

lollollol maybe :gay:

John
30-03-09, 10:26 PM
Kids nurofen, works a treat.

The Simps
30-03-09, 10:27 PM
you give kids nurofen - for treats?!!!

Graeme
30-03-09, 10:27 PM
I had to go to rehab over my nightnurse addiction and occationally I take co-codamol to help with my gangsta-limp

dave.gsi
30-03-09, 10:31 PM
hmmm, no one owning up?

seen as though its my thread i'll go

rocky - yep
skunk - yep
e - yep
coke - yep
speed - yep

tried them all, and i don't mind admitting it, there is a massive difference between someone who tries drugs, and someone who makes a living out of selling them. some are good, some are a waste of time and money :thumb:

Dar
30-03-09, 10:32 PM
I like to lick toads.
Don't tell the wife that I refered to her as a toad. She's still pissed off about me calling her 'The BEAST'

The Simps
30-03-09, 10:33 PM
hmmm, no one owning up?

rocky - yep
skunk - yep
e - yep
coke - yep
speed - yep

tried them all, and i don't mind admitting it, there is a massive difference between someone who tries drugs, and someone who makes a living out of selling them. some are good, some are a waste of time and money :thumb:

rocky?

Dar
30-03-09, 10:34 PM
rocky?
Big sweaty bloke. Made a few films about boxing.

Graeme

The difference is one has a fried brain and one has loads of tax free earnings

hendrix
mmm
http://picnicb.ciao.com/uk/66684315.jpg

lol

AlexW
This thread is going down hill.. Already

wwmnw
30-03-09, 10:35 PM
rocky?

Crack rocks, possibly.

Lynsey
30-03-09, 10:35 PM
hmmm, no one owning up?

rocky - yep
skunk - yep
e - yep
coke - yep
speed - yep

Fancy coming for a night out in Manchester? :thumb: lol

dave.gsi
30-03-09, 10:36 PM
**** weed, the stuff with all the plastic in it,.....not as in crack(!) would'nt go near anything that hardcore lol

wwmnw
30-03-09, 10:37 PM
**** weed, the stuff with all the plastic in it,.....not as in crack(!) would'nt go near anything that hardcore lol

Try it, you may like it.

hendrix
we used to get it with terracotta plant pot in it haha

dave.gsi
^^s.hit weed, cheapo stuff lol

auzzy2000
30-03-09, 10:39 PM
try two bottles of benylin and a bottle of listerine

dave.gsi
Fancy coming for a night out in Manchester? :thumb: lol

maybe, where we going? lol

Andy
Resin is what he means.....

Spudly
30-03-09, 10:40 PM
The difference is one has a fried brain and one has loads of tax free earnings

Damn if i didnt need to share the love lol

I do alcohol and caffine on a daily basis and after excessive consumption of the first i consume paracetamol regularly the next day:thumb:

hendrix
30-03-09, 10:40 PM
yeah, sput. nasty shizzle

hendrix
30-03-09, 10:41 PM
howard marks says a bottle of benylyn or two works wonders

dave.gsi
Resin is what he means.....

how do you know? ;) lol

yeah i suppose thats what everyone else calls it, around here its 'rocky'

Andy
Drugs are ghey and scramble your brain.
Anyone who says otherwise is in denial

mowgli
30-03-09, 10:42 PM
http://www.dealbreaker.com/images/entries/rocky.jpeg

do you suck it? or inject it?

The Simps
30-03-09, 10:44 PM
http://www.dealbreaker.com/images/entries/rocky.jpeg

do you suck it? or inject it?

not sure but I tell you what - it packs one hell of a punch!

Welshy
30-03-09, 10:45 PM
tryd it all apart from crack and smack and im againtst them now, after i got in trouble coz of them all

Lynsey
30-03-09, 10:48 PM
maybe, where we going? lol

Well I know 99% of PNGers would probably favour Canal Street http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canal_Street,_Manchester but being cornered by fat, hillbilly lesbians isn't my thing. It happens every time I go. Why do I attract them?

hendrix
30-03-09, 10:50 PM
lol my manchester office is on Chorlton St, which splits Canal St

wwmnw
Well I know 99% of PNGers would probably favour Canal Street http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canal_Street,_Manchester but being cornered by fat, hillbilly lesbians isn't my thing. It happens every time I go. Why do I attract them?

You must be hot, pics please.

hendrix
obv they have taste lynz lol

The Simps
30-03-09, 10:51 PM
is it true that someone once changed the canal street sign to read "anal street"?

A bunch of us chaps from work had to go to manchester last year to visit head office and we went for a beer afterwards down canal street lol

dave.gsi
30-03-09, 10:51 PM
Drugs are ghey and scramble your brain.
Anyone who says otherwise is in denial

alcohol makes you an alcoholic and destroys your life.....anyone who says otherwise is in denial.......?

like everything in life - moderation.

eat 5 big macs a day and you're F#cked
drink 8 pints a day and you're F#ucked
smoke 20 cigs a day and you're F#ucked

yet do them all once a week and you're fine???

hendrix
30-03-09, 10:52 PM
dave thats kind of the philosophy I have

mowgli
30-03-09, 10:52 PM

thats the road where somebody painted over the C's & S's in the signs to make ANAL TREET... it made the papers

The Simps
30-03-09, 10:53 PM
We all got very drunk and ended ip in a random kareoke bar that was blatantly gay! Poor drunk Steve, a massive Bruce Springstein fan, attracted the interested of another bruce fan and they were doing arm in arm duets all night. Bless Steve, I don't think he was aware!

hendrix
30-03-09, 10:53 PM
and why is alcohol ok but if you like canabis you are a crim??
How many stoners do you see fighting on a saturday night :roll:

mowgli
30-03-09, 10:55 PM
i had a large gay following once, I jumped in a taxi and got away from him

The Simps
30-03-09, 10:56 PM
People do turn into dicks on booze but people who smoke weed also turn into dicks (most the ones I know) but not just when they're high. It almost changes how they live their life.

Andy
alcohol makes you an alcoholic and destroys your life.....anyone who says otherwise is in denial.......?

like everything in life - moderation.

eat 5 big macs a day and you're F#cked
drink 8 pints a day and you're F#ucked
smoke 20 cigs a day and you're F#ucked

yet do them all once a week and you're fine???
Yep i agree there.
Lets face it if alcohol were a new drug it would be a class A
Only reason its not an illegal drug is because it earns the government too much money in tax

The Simps
they suddenly want to grow a beard, talk slow and call in sick at work.

mowgli
30-03-09, 10:58 PM
they suddenly want to grow a beard, talk slow and call in sick at work.

then some poor sod has to clean the phone.....:p

Sloth
30-03-09, 10:59 PM
edited due to big brother ;)

Spudly
30-03-09, 11:05 PM
and why is alcohol ok but if you like canabis you are a crim??
How many stoners do you see fighting on a saturday night :roll:

My mate used to live down one of the more "less desirable" streets in hull but the terrace (ten houses or so) he lived down were stoners (as were we back then:roll:) and by nine pm it was the quietest terrace down the entire street with lights out usually about 10.30pm lol

Lynsey
30-03-09, 11:06 PM
There's nothing wrong with *some* drugs in moderation. AFAIK my head isn't f**ked, no more than it was in the first place anyhow lol

hendrix
30-03-09, 11:16 PM
There's nothing wrong with *some* drugs in moderation. AFAIK my head isn't f**ked, no more than it was in the first place anyhow lol
well put :thumb:

dave.gsi
30-03-09, 11:18 PM
+1

Bubba
30-03-09, 11:30 PM
i useto smoke weed. was nothing better than chillin with my mate watching a film/moddifying parts for the cars, havin a smoke, then crashing out.

much better than going out, gettin pissed, causing trouble.

no hangover either :P

Hobbit
30-03-09, 11:30 PM
drugs are bad mmm-kay

dave.gsi
30-03-09, 11:32 PM
have you tried drugs? or are you going on what your mum/teacher told you?

Ben
30-03-09, 11:35 PM
i have NEVER even smoked a cigarette let alone taken drugs, if you had the childhood i had then i too think you are considerably better off without them,

have no problem whatsoever with people taking ANYTHING they want just dont force things on me, have many friends with cannabis farms and a very good friend is doing a 10 stretch for selling copious amounts of cocaine, have had to hide drugs for people when the front door has been kicked in and the house has been turned upside down.

Just not my cup of tea charlie!

But then as most dealers you will speak to will say, the only way to make money out of drugs is not to practice what you preach!

Hobbit
30-03-09, 11:36 PM
have you tried drugs? or are you going on what your mum/teacher told you?

its a south park line :roll: and im not putting what ive dabbled in on here

dave.gsi
30-03-09, 11:40 PM
yeah i know that, southpark is ace :thumb:

why not? its not like admitting you have 5 grands worth of crack in your underpants is it?lol

bmw156
30-03-09, 11:40 PM
i have never smoked any drugs or taken any drugs, used to hang out with all my friends and they allused to be on draw (resin) and weed nothing to hardcore when i was about. they all used to wait for the drop off then go around the back and smoke it, i never smoked it but just liked the smell lol lol

not my cup of tea tbh, there was this one boy who used to go down there and i couldnt tell if he was stoned or not good times

Hobbit
30-03-09, 11:49 PM
yeah i know that, southpark is ace :thumb:

why not? its not like admitting you have 5 grands worth of crack in your underpants is it?lol

got 5 inches of crack in my pants :D

kelbelle
31-03-09, 12:01 AM
Like I said in the last forum.

I HATE DRUGS AND DEALERS!

Step-brother ended up homeless in an abandoned shed having stolen everything from my dads house and sold it to pay off dealers. Yes I know he was 'forced' to take them as someone said but if they weren't there in the first place he wouldnt have taken them,

Give me all your **** but like i said NO ONE will change my opinion! I think its a really sad and pathetic world when i am anti-drugs and getting **** for it but those that take them are getting pos repped. WTF!

Dave.
31-03-09, 12:08 AM
Like I said in the last forum.

I HATE DRUGS AND DEALERS!

Step-brother ended up homeless in an abandoned shed having stolen everything from my dads house and sold it to pay off dealers. Yes I know he was 'forced' to take them as someone said but if they weren't there in the first place he wouldnt have taken them,

Give me all your **** but like i said NO ONE will change my opinion! I think its a really sad and pathetic world when i am anti-drugs and getting **** for it but those that take them are getting pos repped. WTF!

amen, + rep :thumb:

The Simps
31-03-09, 12:23 AM
like alcohol there is a difference between recreational drugs and "habbit" drugs if you will.

Bubba
31-03-09, 12:23 AM
alcohol does just as much damage as drugs but its legal

Welshy
31-03-09, 12:24 AM
like alcohol there is a difference between recreational drugs and "habbit" drugs if you will.
there is and if i find anyone of my mates including any of you lot takeing any apart from bud coz thats naturall but i doesent mess you up as bad,
i WILL hurt you and tell you my life when i was addicted, now i am clean and has been for a year

muzzy
31-03-09, 12:30 AM
I've tried cannibus and had a really bad turn so never took it again. That is all i've ever tried as i just dont have any need to take drugs. Ill have a few beers every so often but even that is a rarety.

dougie_boi
31-03-09, 12:48 AM
ive tried my fair share of drugs nothing too hardcore. but at the same time nothing to be poud of either! lol but ive never had anything even had as much as a drop of alcohol or anything in the last nearly 3 years and never felt better to be honest

J4MES
31-03-09, 01:06 AM
I once tripped my tits off for 2 days after drinking 3 bottles of cough medicine...lol or it could have been the fever/flu I had!! lol lol

J4MES
31-03-09, 01:07 AM
Ps well said Welshy!!
+rep! If I could lol FAIL!

Dave.
31-03-09, 01:07 AM
I once tripped my tits off for 2 days after drinking 3 bottles of cough medicine...lol or it could have been the fever/flu I had!! lol lol
i did that afew years back, i kept thinking that there was a strawberry sundae on the table, was just the vase lol

J4MES
31-03-09, 01:10 AM
I was hallicinating about joints of beef taking over the world, my lass told me after that I was muttering about 'the beef' for about 4 hours! I just couldn't stop thinking about it!!lol

Dave.
31-03-09, 01:11 AM
I was hallicinating about joints of beef taking over the world, my lass told me after that I was muttering about 'the beef' for about 4 hours! I just couldn't stop thinking about it!!lol
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhtttttttt

im going to go now.... lol

J4MES
31-03-09, 01:15 AM
lol, it was so f**king annoying, i just coouldn't get it out of my head!!!!

Bubba
31-03-09, 01:15 AM

you mean there wasnt the great beef war of 03?

J4MES
31-03-09, 01:16 AM
you mean there wasnt the great beef war of 03?

Dunno about 03, was Chrimbo 08!!!lol

J4MES
31-03-09, 01:18 AM
Ps I'm not overly wierd or do any mind altering drugs, it was the Morrisons own brand cough medicine- only the best for me!!lol

Stanley
31-03-09, 07:03 AM
The problem with heroin, is its so moreish.

robertdevlin69
31-03-09, 08:57 AM
ill be honest as i dont think its a big deal...
im irish so naturally i get drunk,big deal..
i smoke the odd spliff now and again i dont see the biggie
i had a teacher in school that hung around wit my mates older brother
and the two of them and their mates would regulary go on benders with everything and anything you can think of being consumed,
its seems to be part and parcel with the times,im not condoning anything harder than smoking a few joints by the way,but thats just my opion

draper
31-03-09, 09:07 AM
i like to party, no harm in playing about with chemicals to make that party magical imho

getting addicted to something is more down to the user than the drug, i always thought that everyone who did smack was a robbing unkie scumbag untill my mum told me some stories. she doesnt do smack but works in a hospital where they have a needle exchange progra once a week, she tells me that the majority of people who coe in are middle aged businessmen who use it to unwind, they are quite open about what they do and it hasnt stopped them living a complete life -not that id still try smack tho

ive done most of the other recreational drugs out there and enoyed them tbh, as for illegal drug addicts how many people get up and cant function without a cup of coffee ;)

andrew1988
31-03-09, 09:34 AM
Is it bad that ive never done drugs because ive never had the money. Hardly drink because i never have the money.

I have an addiction and it has 4 wheels lol

Dod
31-03-09, 09:44 AM
I used to get so ****ing drunk that it took 2 days to get a hangover, I used to get into drunken fights and spend up to €200 a night on my drunken antics. I cant wait to get another night out.

kelbelle
31-03-09, 10:29 AM
I had a virus in my ears a few months back. The doctor gave me some anti-dizzyness pills and they sent me flucking crazy for 24 hours! I was irritated by everything and i actually couldnt physically close my eyes. Its like they were on spring hinges. Everytime i got them closed they srung back open again. Ended up sat on my bed rocking backwards and forwards crying. Phoned an emergency doctor and he told me to stop taking the drugs. Luckily I had already had the sense to stop. In the end I phsyically held my eyes shut with my hands until i fell asleep.

Woke up the next morning and it had worn off. Apparently the anti-dizzyness pills the doc gave me were the strongest out there and they normally work people up to them because they have developed a resistance to the weaker ones!

Had a look on internet and they can cause psychosis! Scary sh it!

Asa-James
31-03-09, 10:37 AM
i drank quite heavily from about 15 (had been drinking for a couple of years beforehand) and by the time i got to 17 i realised it wasnt good, so went tee-total for 18 months. since then i'll drink no more than a couple of cans/couple of pints a night. i tried smoking once, but it made me very ill, so knocked that one on the head, ad i've never tried any other drugs, i have friends that do varying amounts of different drugs, so i can see the effects they have on people (most are ok, one or two i dont speak to now)

i actually went through a phase a couple of years ago where i was very stressed, got wound up very easily and was stupidly emotional. i deceided that after all the things i'd heard, marijuana was the answer. i went to a good mate who's smoked it most of his life to see if he could sort me out, he sat me down, talked me through it an basically talked me out of it, so it goes to show not all users are complete muppets who claim its the best and want everyone to try it.

Graeme
31-03-09, 10:42 AM
I had a virus in my ears a few months back. The doctor gave me some anti-dizzyness pills and they sent me flucking crazy for 24 hours! I was irritated by everything and i actually couldnt physically close my eyes. Its like they were on spring hinges. Everytime i got them closed they srung back open again. Ended up sat on my bed rocking backwards and forwards crying. Phoned an emergency doctor and he told me to stop taking the drugs. Luckily I had already had the sense to stop. In the end I phsyically held my eyes shut with my hands until i fell asleep.

Woke up the next morning and it had worn off. Apparently the anti-dizzyness pills the doc gave me were the strongest out there and they normally work people up to them because they have developed a resistance to the weaker ones!

Had a look on internet and they can cause psychosis! Scary sh it!

What were they called i've just been diagnosed this the other day with this and I'm now off work and feel a bit crazy

kelbelle
31-03-09, 11:44 AM
Dont have a clue Im afraid! It was a few months back and needless to say i chucked them straight in the bin!

Sloth
31-03-09, 12:04 PM
i believe you cant have an opinion on something if you havent done it. i have my own opinion, everyone else has theres. p.s i edited my previous post due to the fact you dont know whos watching. kelle it sounds like a cefalexin derivative. i had the same side effects once for back pain from it.

draper
31-03-09, 12:46 PM
I used to get so ****ing drunk that it took 2 days to get a hangover, I used to get into drunken fights and spend up to €200 a night on my drunken antics. I cant wait to get another night out.

can i come :D

paul james
31-03-09, 12:56 PM
i believe you cant have an opinion on something if you havent done it.

So if someone asked your opinion on suicide or homosexuality, you'd go off and give them a try before saying anything :)

I don't think you need to try everything to have an opinion on it, you only have to see what other peoples reactions are, or base on similar experience you have with other things - i.e if you use alcohol as a crutch to make you more sociable and can't enjoy yourself on a night out without it, your likely to be the same way on drugs.

Pistol Pete
31-03-09, 12:59 PM
^ too true! Its all about addictive personalities IMO.

Sloth
31-03-09, 01:21 PM
paul, im not going to answer your question. seen as the vultures on here will just twist it. i stand by what i said.

Lauren
31-03-09, 01:25 PM
Meh, I'll smoke a joint once a week, but that's it.
My other half has taken pretty much every drug you can think of however, with the exception of heroin and crack, and he's fairly normal I suppose. lol
Your reaction to drugs depends on the person not the drug itself. Same as not everyone that gets drunk wants to go out and smash someones face in.

Southie
31-03-09, 01:37 PM
Have a look at some of the results of Meth addicts :eek:

CLICKY FOOLS!!!! (http://www.drugfree.org/Portal/DrugIssue/MethResources/faces/index.html)

An example:
http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p379/SOUTHIE01/Picture1-1.png

Pistol Pete
31-03-09, 01:54 PM
Ok..so thats on the outside. What do you think years of alcohol abuse does to your insides (alcohol is technically still a drug!)

joeSRI
31-03-09, 02:00 PM
Have a look at some of the results of Meth addicts :eek:

CLICKY FOOLS!!!! (http://www.drugfree.org/Portal/DrugIssue/MethResources/faces/index.html)

An example:

Maybe just caught them on an off day? lol

Sloth
31-03-09, 02:00 PM
excellent point pete, and what bout smoking. hang on ill ask my dad, having had cancer twice, and losing a lung....

mayhem
31-03-09, 02:39 PM
i have all ods against me... the netherlands are the biggest producers/distributor of xtc in the world, and marihuana is legal lol

ive tried weed, coke, speed etc and i had great fun.

i dont want to he hooked to anything, so tried coke and speed a few times, and quit with it. its the person, not the drug (meth and heroine excluded)
smoking is legal, and i havent smoked any in years.

craig green
31-03-09, 04:30 PM
This forum is clearly a bit more open minded than it was a couple years ago.

I once started a thread about getting caught by the old bill after having put out a joint we had smoked in my girlfriends car. The stick I copped on here for mentioning it was plain daft, now its OK to talk about it... Jeez!

Pistol Pete
31-03-09, 04:35 PM
I dont understand why people think they have to be so secretive??? I smoked weed since about 14/15 until late 2006. Never tried anything else TBH. I know alot of people that have done stronger stuff. Just never interested me. Just drink alcohol now.

craig green
31-03-09, 04:52 PM
IMO its mainly down to how 'head strong' a person is as to wether initial drug use stays recreational or takes over a persons life. I can think of a group of associates that all smoke weed & generally don't go any further than that, yet I'm sure many of us can think of someone we know (or prefer not to know) that has started out on the same bit of weed/hash & then made a choice to trry other things or do nothing but get high. The next thing, they are trying to get wrecked by any means, anytime.

Junkies & recreational drug users. There is a difference.

Dar
31-03-09, 05:02 PM
Gotta love the downward spirals
http://www.hemmy.net/images/interesting/downwardspiral.jpg

http://www.strangepolice.com/images/content/3853.jpg

L14MNP
31-03-09, 05:05 PM

I'd hit it. lol

it's all down to personal choice and whether you have the will power to only dabble on occasion. If you have an addictive personality then that's where the troubles start IMO.

Personal choice and moderation FTW. I hate the way people can't do what they want (within reason Mr Fritzl) I smoke the odd joint and like a drink. Tried tabs a few times just to see what the hype was, taste like sh!t, bad breath, yeloow fingers etc (not for me) Never tried anything else mind.

Knowing my luck I would be one of the unlucky few that get owned by an Ecstacy pill spliced with fcuking Aerial or something. Same deal with the coke. As for Heroin that's just a dirt drug and the whole idea of injecting etc. has zero appeal.

As for getting addicted for just having a try- no chance.

Choice & moderation FTW.

Graeme
31-03-09, 05:05 PM
Back when I was in school all my mates used to smoke weed and then others started trying others stuff, I just saw it as natural progression, its up to them what they do I'm not going to preach or force my views on anyone, I was never forced to try anything I didn't want to and am pleased i can form a view from experience and not third party accounts, Im not saying I'm for or against drugs, I'm not going to judge people by what they get up to in their own time and in their recreational time. If its only affecting them then leave them too it, its when it starts affecting others and people close to them that it is a problem, I have just had to right off a mate of nearly fifteen years because he is over firty grand in debt because of drugs and he doesn't give a fook that its his parents are going to get tortured until the debt is paid

General Baxter
31-03-09, 05:07 PM
i have a little grind now and again lol

Graeme
31-03-09, 05:09 PM
As in R Kelly's 'bump and grind'?

L14MNP
31-03-09, 05:13 PM
As in R Kelly's 'bump and grind'?
No. lol
http://www.made-in-china.com/image/2f0j00HeBQcUIqsfzbM/Power-Tools-9-Angle-Grinder-CK82230-.jpg

Graeme
31-03-09, 05:16 PM
I thought that type of grind went without saying lol

Lynsey
31-03-09, 05:36 PM
Choice & moderation FTW.

:thumb:

I've never been out and smashed anyones's face in when I've been up. If I were going to waste my money by turning into a **** I just wouldn't bother. The only times I've done bads is when I've been completely straight or when I've been drunk. Any matter, I don't let people take the piss out of me and aren't shy with my fists but I never initiate anything. It wouldn't matter what state I were in TBH. I've never caused any nuisance of myself, stolen anything or acted like a ****. I'm not sitting here craving anything, I know there is a time and a place and I'm in no rush for it to came again but when it does, I'll fully enjoy it :thumb:
Just spent good, hard earnt money on what I wished and had a ****ing good time doing it :D

NOVA_LEE
31-03-09, 05:37 PM
everyone who smoke weed know that it is "the gateway" drug an normally leads onto other things.

weed is bad,so smoke the evidance whilst ya can before ya get gripped lol

Pistol Pete
31-03-09, 05:51 PM
everyone who smoke weed know that it is "the gateway" drug an normally leads onto other things.

What a load of tosh!!!! I myself smoked and never went on to anything else, the same with alot of my freinds. Its got naff all to do with it being a "gateway drug" its all down to the individual as a few have said.

Stuart
31-03-09, 06:28 PM
I tried weed (and inhaled) for a month at uni.

It was "fun" in a it was different kinda sense, but I got bored of sitting at home getting wasted. I would rather go out to a bar and check out the girls (or secretly the boys).

Bubba
31-03-09, 06:45 PM
i did think about trying other stuff after smoking weed, but then i though nah whats the point.

Dar
31-03-09, 06:54 PM
I smoked a Daisy once and it did lead me on to stronger weed, but I quit when I was tempted by Dandelions those things will mess you up!

Southie
31-03-09, 06:57 PM
I smoked a Daisy once and it did lead me on to stronger weed, but I quit when I was tempted by Dandelions those things will mess you up!
lol buttercup syrup to get rid of that chesty cough :D

Lynsey
31-03-09, 07:01 PM
I used to pick dandilion leaves for my rabbits when I was young. I really liked milk and saw the white stuff in the stem and thought I'd taste it. I can remember the taste now :( YUK! Maybe that's what lead me onto the stronger stuff lol

craig green
31-03-09, 07:05 PM
I used to pick dandilion leaves for my rabbits when I was young. I really liked milk and saw the white stuff in the stem and thought I'd taste it. I can remember the taste now :( YUK! Maybe that's what lead me onto the stronger stuff lol

That was gnome jizz. :D

Dar
31-03-09, 07:09 PM
That was gnome jizz. :D

:thumb: We aim to please :D

paddy138
31-03-09, 07:10 PM
solpadeine, hell of a job

djshaggeh
31-03-09, 07:11 PM
I started smoking weed around the age of 15 and I'm now nearly 26! In that time I've dabbled with a few other drugs too and I've never hurt or robbed anyone, infact I've had loads of fun.

I'd go as far as to say that addicted to the skunk. I dont even get high anymore. The only reason I smoke it is because if I dont I'm climbing the walls and I cant relax (or at least I think I cant).

From my experiences I wouldnt smoke it everday for years like I did.

Pistol Pete
31-03-09, 07:11 PM
Morphine drip, with a 3 minute button FTW!!!

Sloth
31-03-09, 07:13 PM
lol playin with ya rod again eh dar?

Dar
31-03-09, 07:16 PM
lol playin with ya rod again eh dar?
Aye, booby trapping the Dandelions :cool:

mowgli
31-03-09, 07:18 PM
http://www.strangepolice.com/images/content/3853.jpg

proof if you ever needed it.. hard drugs turned joan rivers into ronnie wood

twistysnovagte
31-03-09, 07:35 PM
good strong cup of coffee in the morning ftw

lol mowgli(giggling like a little kid here)

Hobbit
31-03-09, 07:38 PM

Thats only because when you "smoke da herb" your around people that can get you the harder stuff easily.

Sloth
31-03-09, 07:51 PM
pic no worky...

Rich
31-03-09, 08:21 PM
I cant understand what is made out to be so bad about weed. Yes if you do it alot it will mess you up, same with alcohol!

I was always against it, used to go out drinking all the time. Get hammered wake up in the morning with a stinking hangover and an empty pocket. A good mate started getting into smoking weed, turned out his parents used to smoke it, his nan smokes it!

Started smoking now and then, tbh i prefer it to drinking now. Dont do it very often, maybe one a week twice at most. But then other times ill go for 3 weeks/month without it. Im not addicted to it, i can easily choose not to have any.

Went to amsterdam end of last year, never laughed so much in the space of 3 days lol

Dirtydog1
31-03-09, 08:41 PM
night nurse is my tipple

Sloth
31-03-09, 08:43 PM
i like sherbet snorted...

twistysnovagte
31-03-09, 09:31 PM
there was a thread of this nature a good few month back which im sure was closed/deleted,i know everyone has there opinion on drugs,but when the site is after vboa membership,these type of threads wont help the cause!

Andy
31-03-09, 09:56 PM
Agreed
lol It just looks like the club is used by a load of bagheads lol lol

Ben
31-03-09, 10:02 PM
i believe you cant have an opinion on something if you havent done it.

thats the most ridiculos statement ever,

So you cant say wether paedophilia is bad unless you have molested a child or two.

You cant say raping and murdering someone is wrong unless you have dabbled in a bit?

I have very strong opinions on a lot of issues i have never tried.

Really think you should think more before posting things.

John
31-03-09, 10:02 PM
there was a thread of this nature a good few month back which im sure was closed/deleted,i know everyone has there opinion on drugs,but when the site is after vboa membership,these type of threads wont help the cause!

best comment on this thread.

General Baxter
31-03-09, 10:04 PM
i like sherbet snorted...

now that really does **** you up lol

Ben
31-03-09, 10:09 PM
I cant understand what is made out to be so bad about weed. Yes if you do it alot it will mess you up, same with alcohol!

Canabis is a very underated drug, the amount of chemicals and steriods getting pushed into it to force the money yield is unreal. it has proven links to mental illness, i have seen this first hand and have had to deal with a lot of these issues all my life.

not saying that the odd joint now and then is going to get you locked up but as others have said people with addictive personalities can end up in some serious issues with weed.

the **** thats in it you wouldnt put in your body if you had the choice trust me.

As said previously my friend is in jail for cocaine, i think if the police had washed it up he would be serving half the sentence he is and if the trades description act was involved he would have a few lawsuits on his hands.

he was selling between 30-40% cocaine with 60-70% adrenalin, and im telling from witnessing the daz challenge, give the same guy 100% cocaine or the 30% with 70% adrenalin and i guarentee you he wants to buy the 30/70 mix not the 100%!

Tidy Max
01-04-09, 08:51 AM
crickey! never heard of adrenalin in there, i know they cut it with that magic star stuff or whatever its called, the stuff dentists use to numb you!

asif no ones mentioned shrooms, what a travesty, ive done a lorra lorra differant drugs, many which havent been mentioned (never fear, im still a fully functional member of society... apart from when the god damn thought police are after me lol) but the ones that grow from the ground are clearly the best, au naturale baby!!

General Lee
01-04-09, 06:57 PM
So where's the naked pillow fights :(

wilson_sri
01-04-09, 08:36 PM
Im pretty open about being a recreational drug user. Both my parents know, they arent happy about it but have got used to it. I use them in moderation, and with a group of friends that are careful and look out for each other.
I take quite a few. Smoke grass regulary. And at weekends i take E, coke, speed and ket. Not all at the once though, one at a time.

Im pretty into the techno and house scene up here. Its flowing in drugs, the bouncers search you but only check for weapons. If they find drugs they let you keep them, as long as its not dealing amounts! Ketamine is pretty big on the scene up here just now. Buts its pretty dangerous! Seen a few taking stupid amounts, like its coke. And having bad experiances.

Yeh drugs are dangerous etc but if im working 5 days a week, paying all my taxes. Its my choice if i want to spend my weekend taking drugs, no one elses. I dont bother anyone else. I have never been in a fight while high, never cause any trouble while high. Same with my group of friends. But have been in trouble while just on drink. Drunk is more of a social problem than recreational drugs in my opinion. There is a small minority who abuse the same type that i take, and who give it such a bad name.

Welshy
01-04-09, 11:51 PM
Dont take drugs, i think thats the thing that should be said now ever or youl have me to anser to

Sloth
02-04-09, 12:06 AM
who are you? my dad?

Welshy
02-04-09, 12:16 AM
no i am someone whos been through it all and has been to rehab.... just because i thourt my life was sh1t but it turns out i just bothered with the wrong people, basically, ive done it all apart from smak and crak....
nomatter what it is its drugs, thier illeagle and should not be done... call me a hippocrite or what ever... but ive been at the lowest of low and now am back on top so what ever you think... if you think im pathetic go for it but i dont care .....
with love
welshness xx

Sloth
02-04-09, 12:26 AM
welsh you pud, i know what ya on bout dude, i edited my post, if ya wanna pm me ill happily tell ya mate, btw is this welshy off fast-n-modded?

Welshy
02-04-09, 12:39 AM
yeh man it tis me
Sheep are my thang lol

Jim Mcrae
02-04-09, 12:47 AM
I have had a dabble before, I'm staying away from chemicals for a while, hopefully forever lol, as I dont think they are worth it. do like a smoke though. I dont need it I just enjoy it I dont smoke fags either so as long as you are sensible I think its okay.

But I know there is a bad side to drugs, I have mates who deal now, really wouldn't have thought they would have turned out like it.

Sloth
02-04-09, 12:49 AM
lol good man welshy, im saabturbonova over there. jim i know a few ex mates like that, i just cut all ties.

Welshy
02-04-09, 12:52 AM
safe lol
im trying to stay cleen but its hard liek need as much advice and support i can get, thats why i work all teh time now to keep me away from it all

Sloth
02-04-09, 12:56 AM
do what i did, flush ya mobile down the bog, and tell ya mum to tell em ya dead.... oh and move away for a bit. it gets easier mate.

Steve
02-04-09, 01:00 AM
Tbh some people really should take drugs, theres so many boring people that are content in doing a boring pointless job there whole life, dying and never questioning it!

I haven't really done anything in quite a few years now im much better off, mostly because most of my old mates and I used to smoke shedloads of weed everyday for a good couple of years. Was a good laugh though, the only problem with weed is when chavs smoke it! It turns an already angry person into a complete idiot.

All i'll say on drugs is: yes they are good, yes you should try them but you're an idiot if you let them become your life. Shrooms ftw :thumb:

Welshy
02-04-09, 01:03 AM
Tbh some people really should take drugs, theres so many boring people that are content in doing a boring pointless job there whole life, dying and never questioning it!

I haven't really done anything in quite a few years now im much better off, mostly because most of my old mates and I used to smoke shedloads of weed everyday for a good couple of years. Was a good laugh though, the only problem with weed is when chavs smoke it! It turns an already angry person into a complete idiot.

All i'll say on drugs is: yes they are good, yes you should try them but you're an idiot if you let them become your life. Shrooms ftw :thumb:
AMen brother lol

skidmarkz
02-04-09, 08:43 PM

that clears up the police radio chatter when we got pulled over quiet clearly lolol! damn i didnt know i sociaized with such rif raf!

Jokes :)