PDA

View Full Version : Sumbody up there is watching over me i swear!!

mikeoxford
14-01-03, 10:58 AM
what kinda job is this u need a medical?

Jim
14-01-03, 11:00 AM
Congrats on the Job Micky, good luck with the medical. Perhaps you can introduce them to the "hog" whilst there examining you :)

Jim

kevw
14-01-03, 11:11 AM
nice one mick...

Your right about comps driving you insane, i did 13 hours at work yesterday (need to get sum osftware finished for last friday lol) with 1/2 hour break...
It mashes your head...

kevw
14-01-03, 11:22 AM
I just think of the pay, I will now get an extra bowl of rice at the end of the month...

RobHardyUK
14-01-03, 12:55 PM
hehehe yum :twisted:

Hearn
14-01-03, 05:18 PM
so does anyone know how long thay stay in ur system, different drugs.... particulary hash :wink:

locky
14-01-03, 05:22 PM
Congrats Micky!

carltoncrazy
14-01-03, 09:22 PM
gd 1 micky,
i h8 sitting in front of computers,and being in suits,
then again,i left skol at 16 and went straight into retirment.
:lol: i wish,

ade
14-01-03, 11:41 PM
Micky... congrats m8! however I feel I need to point out one little thing -

Detection periods: Ecstasy can be detected in the urine up to 2-4 days after use at common levels.

note the "after use at common levels" - in this case that should read -

Detection periods: Ecstasy can be detected in the urine up to 2-4 years after use at Micky levels.

I'll keep me fingers crossed for ya m8!

Na - you'll be fine! well done.

hows the hog feeling now that yer practically in the door? gonna start sniffing round HR!!!

Hearn/Micky - as for hash and any other drug - DONT LET THEM TAKE A HAIR SAMPLE! There is a procedure where Hash residue grows into the hair strand and through analysis you can detect what drugs have been taken. Hash shows up in hair growth. Dunno how mind...

And please - for all them hash heads out there, dont start smoking hair!

Ade
:wink: 8) :D

CP
14-01-03, 11:59 PM
I heard on a Radio 4 science prog ( so its gotta be true lol!) that if you once take cannabis a small residue of part of it remains in the body all your life.

Also, just to cheer you up, they are know worried about a possible link with drug taking and ......... err.........ummm.......now what was it?...... errr.....hang on .......eeerr......no dont tell me ...........

....where am I?......

who am I and why cant I feed myself ...and why have I just pissed myself? :?

Ian
15-01-03, 08:39 AM
old age