PDA

View Full Version : modified live(oultan park)

twistysnovagte
29-03-09, 04:00 PM
will anyone be attending this show,time attack and drift on the day,should be a good day out not sure if this has ever been at oultan before?
http://www.modifiedlive.co.uk/downloads/modified-live-forum-flyer.jpg

Asa-James
29-03-09, 04:21 PM
dont think it been at aoulton before, might be worth checking out...

although looking at that, i dont know where they are going to do the Santa Pod demo's

Jay
29-03-09, 04:22 PM
I read the poster the other day stopped reading it when i saw the max power logo.

Asa-James
29-03-09, 04:29 PM
yeah but you can just ignore them. plus theres gonna be monster waggins on track by the looks of it. yesh please!

twistysnovagte
29-03-09, 04:32 PM
lol^ ^ ^its pretty local to me,should be some awsome sounding cars there doing there stuff.i wont be standing on the max power stand waiting for them to chuck free mags and t-shirts out to peoplelolmonster trucks FTW!

Asa-James
29-03-09, 04:36 PM
i wont be standing on the max power stand waiting for them to chuck free mags and t-shirts out to peoplelol

thats the best bit, especially when you throw them back:D

twistysnovagte
29-03-09, 04:51 PM
thats the best bit, especially when you throw them back:Dlol :D i was thinking the nova has been off the road now for a good few month,and was considering getting the old girl out of the bosses yard, were its been left to sit with a sheet over it,might do it a bit of good.:)

dj_wudgey
30-03-09, 10:39 AM
i may have a ride through!!