PDA

View Full Version : this belong to anyone (sport?)

ade
27-03-09, 10:49 PM
on the bay - based on cannock...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/vauxhall-nova-unfinished-project-nova-sport-1-3-twin-40_W0QQitemZ180339562042QQihZ008QQcategoryZ9858QQs sPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

wilson_sri
27-03-09, 11:05 PM
Thats been posted before. Not a real sport if i remember correctly!

NathanSRi
27-03-09, 11:07 PM
quick question:

im not meaning to cause an argument or anything... but why is it people get neg rep for posting ebay links, but then the admins post them?

Graeme
27-03-09, 11:07 PM
Isn't it the one with the GSI interior? From a breakers?

J40NOV
27-03-09, 11:13 PM
cant be many real sports around anymore anyway so you would think if he thought it was a sport he would find out and ask alot more for it ey, i agree cant be a real one, he does have the chassis number and plate to check though

boyle_46
quick question:

im not meaning to cause an argument or anything... but why is it people get neg rep for posting ebay links, but then the admins post them?

Tbh Ade posting up a link here or there doesnt get to me he is a well respected member of the site and usally nova sports are hard come by and gather good money so im sure some people would find it interesting , its only people who post up links to utter shat or auctions themselves are running that annoy me .

On 23-Mar-09 at 23:35:48 GMT, seller added the following information:

please this is not a nova sport it is a nova base on the logbook (v5)

L14MNP
Isn't it the one with the GSI interior? From a breakers?
^ Aye. Rust was mentioned last time too, something to do with the sills IIRC.

J40NOV
27-03-09, 11:21 PM
Just out of curiousity ive owned a 1.3sr which to be honest was fast as fcuk, how much quicker was the sport?

KSRY
27-03-09, 11:22 PM
quick question:

Plus this isn't in cars/parts for sale :thumb:

ade
27-03-09, 11:37 PM
lol lol lol I seem to have caused offence

I saw it whilst prowling ebay. Thought it might be of interest and the thread does say is this anyones - not LOOK ITS FOR SALE!

Plus - I'm admin so can bend the rules a tad!

As such I'll ban meself for 12 hours

See ya'll at mid day

lol

gazjoiner
27-03-09, 11:42 PM
lol @ ada. looks like its been raged imo

nova_saloon
27-03-09, 11:43 PM
thoose 40's used to chuck in the fuel they went quick them sports, faster then the gsi's i remeber, but the gsi's had to be standard otherwise bye bye

muzzy
28-03-09, 12:49 AM
He sucks at spelling.....

I do remember it being posted on here a while back, im guessing his reserve is quite high for it not to be selling or people have gone for a look and its crap. There certainly isnt a shortage of people bidding though.

Sloth
28-03-09, 12:50 AM
Tbh Ade posting up a link here or there doesnt get to me he is a well respected member of the site and usally nova sports are hard come by and gather good money so im sure some people would find it interesting , its only people who post up links to utter shat or auctions themselves are running that annoy me .

On 23-Mar-09 at 23:35:48 GMT, seller added the following information:

please this is not a nova sport it is a nova base on the logbook (v5)

if thats right it may well be a sport, as theyre registered as 1.3 base models.
id say so tbh, someone go look and save it...

gazjoiner
28-03-09, 12:57 AM
i thought the nova sport was number'd?? i really dont know feck all though lol

muzzy
28-03-09, 12:58 AM
I'm sure if someone got a hold of the reg they could find out....although saying that if i was the seller i would also try and find out as he could make a good bit more money if he could say for certain it was a Nova Sport.

Sloth
28-03-09, 01:10 AM
no they aint numbered gaz, there are telltale signs tho. if it were closer id go look at it.

brainsnova
28-03-09, 01:14 AM
does he not think to read his ad over before listing it. i remover the engine and fitted twin 40 webba carbarators, a lighted and blanced flywheel lol

gazjoiner
28-03-09, 01:25 AM
no they aint numbered gaz, there are telltale signs tho. if it were closer id go look at it.

oh right, i wasnt sure! it just dont look right to me rob! carbs look wrong, nothing sport like about it tbh! total unfinished bodge job imo! :confused:

Sloth
28-03-09, 02:13 AM
possibly, or its a reshell. needs investigating tbh. if its a gen sport it should be saved.

muzzy
28-03-09, 02:20 AM
If someone is near by it might be worth having a look at it. The interior looks terrible though, does not go with the rest of the car at all. Also could have made a bit of an effort to give it a clean before taking pictures!

Mike
28-03-09, 08:52 AM
Ive been meaning to go view this car for ages lol its only a couple of mile from me aswell. May go take a peak at it later today I think & laught when it becomes apparent its a Spin or some sh1t lol lol

Mint FRST
28-03-09, 09:43 AM
I viewed the car last year. It dint have a V5 them Hmmmmm.....

Only worth buying to break IMO.

loggyboy
28-03-09, 09:54 AM
Just out of curiousity ive owned a 1.3sr which to be honest was fast as fcuk, how much quicker was the sport?

Trust me, you SR was not fast as ****, it was nippy. lol

1.3SR had 70bhp, sport had 99bhp and a bag of torque, so yes faster.

ben doodar
28-03-09, 11:09 AM
Just out of curiousity ive owned a 1.3sr which to be honest was FAST AS FCUK, how much quicker was the sport?

lol lol lol.

im sure weve clered this up now but i would of thought someone would of noticed the sunroof.

dj_wudgey
28-03-09, 11:23 AM
lol lol lol I seem to have caused offence

I saw it whilst prowling ebay. Thought it might be of interest and the thread does say is this anyones - not LOOK ITS FOR SALE!

Plus - I'm admin so can bend the rules a tad!

As such I'll ban meself for 12 hours

See ya'll at mid day

lol

no you havent caused offence lol

i remeber seeing it up here before aswell!! i wouldent mind it though origional or not!!

dj_wudgey
28-03-09, 11:25 AM
I viewed the car last year. It dint have a V5 them Hmmmmm.....

Only worth buying to break IMO.

well if i had got it the engine would be finding its way into my sr lol

Joe Richardson
28-03-09, 11:31 AM
looks well used !