PDA

View Full Version : Reputation WTF?

alistairolsen
27-03-09, 05:32 PM
First off, why do PNG run a rep system,its a pointless waste if bandwidth! lol

Secondly, who has a small enough cock that they felt the need to give me 4 negative points for posting an ebay link in for sale, which I subsequently apologised for?:roll:

Every time I come on this forum Im reminded why I use it VERY infrequently

:tumble:

burgo
27-03-09, 05:34 PM
what makes me laugh is you are quite clearly upset by something which is "pointless".

Pistol Pete
27-03-09, 05:35 PM
lol its not real life is it!!! And IIRC the rep thing is abit of fun.

Oh, and i have a large(ish) cock so....

http://mog.com/images/users/0000/0019/9247/images/1185932889.jpeg

It wasnt me!

Stuart
27-03-09, 05:38 PM
couldnt have been me, as you'd be -100 or so lol

rep isnt a "serious thing" here. Ali dont get so wound up by it.

dave.gsi
27-03-09, 05:49 PM
lets be honest, it is a big deal, some people think they're 'mr bigshot' because they've got loads of green blobs. its like some sort of 'look how big my cock is' meter! people with loads give it back to other people with loads in some kind of weird internet 'back slapping/cock size' contest.

i've got 3, god knows how, because most people here hate me lol

by the looks of it, its a way for members to scare off newbies for making a mistake. post one thing wrong and 5 people slap you with a big red blob, unlikely to stick around are they? its like a png popularity contest, get rid of it and make us all equals :thumb:

Sloth
27-03-09, 05:50 PM
well said. btw stu, can i bitch and moan now im "red"?

Stuart
27-03-09, 05:51 PM
get rid of it

Your the boss ratty.... /me goes off to neg the 3 green away :p

Stuart
27-03-09, 05:52 PM
well said. btw stu, can i bitch and moan now im "red"?

If this means you FINALLY say all the bull sheet you claim to have stocked up as complaints then sure.. I'll read it (if its 10 words or less, other wise it and you get deleted lol /nazi elephant mode off)

dave.gsi
27-03-09, 05:54 PM
do your worst stu! surely you must know by now i really don't give a sh!t lol

if i was an ass licker like most of the people on here i'm sure i could have 6 green blobs :roll:

Stuart
27-03-09, 05:57 PM
if i was an ass licker like most of the people on here i'm sure i could have 6 green blobs :roll:

ahh you do care really lol

alistairolsen
27-03-09, 05:59 PM
not fussed about it,come accross it on other forums and always thought it was a bit silly. Itrader and feedback and stuff is useful but rep points always get abused lol.

Just amused me that anyone could be arsed to actually use it semi seriously for a minor rule breach!

Bring back the good old days of Roybacer where if you ****ed up you just got flamed!

burgo
wow dave are you magic?

dave.gsi
i don't want to be part of the ass licking gang - i'd prefer it if you put me 6 reds :D

Cle
27-03-09, 06:00 PM
Rep is for fun, not something serious. For Example when slothsport1 was a non member he had iirc 2 red neg blobs, Yet he wasent getting slagged off or scared away, and if he did get slagged then he wouldn't make threads like this. If you want positive rep then dont make threads like this, (just a wee pointer) or help people out when there wanting to no something.

The Club isnt going to change for one person so get use to it or leave.

hope you dont mind me using you as an example slothsport.

burgo
not fussed about it,come accross it on other forums and always thought it was a bit silly. Itrader and feedback and stuff is useful but rep points always get abused lol.

Just amused me that anyone could be arsed to actually use it semi seriously for a minor rule breach!

Bring back the good old days of Roybacer where if you ****ed up you just got flamed!yes but we're not allowed to bully people. dave said so

Sloth
lol, right im with dave and al, the rep system sucks balls, its a total and utter waste of bandwith, but, i think, as a club a poll is needed.

colour scheme of the site. bit bland, any chance of a change?

ebay link thred. for members to post their shops/links etc, away from normal for sale sections.

rolling thread deletion in muppet, after 10 days, most threads are dead. kill em, more room.

i'll remember the rest later....
that ok hun?
rob

burgo
27-03-09, 06:02 PM
wtf's wrong with the colour lol. you two wont be happy until you run it will you. now theres an idea!!!! fook off and make your own site and have what ever colour and rules you want. problem solved, doors that way >>>

dave.gsi
27-03-09, 06:02 PM
wow burgo, 10 ass licking points - is that the maximum? if i give you rep what happens? your green meter will shoot off the scale!

Sloth
27-03-09, 06:03 PM
Rep is for fun, not something serious. For Example when slothsport1 was a non member he had iirc 2 red neg blobs, Yet he wasent getting slagged off or scared away, and if he did get slagged then he wouldn't make threads like this. If you want positive rep then dont make threads like this, (just a wee pointer) or help people out when there wanting to no something.

not at all. ive paid my dues and im a permo resident now...

Sloth
27-03-09, 06:04 PM
wtf's wrong with the colour lol. you two wont be happy until you run it will you. now theres an idea!!!! fook off and make your own site and have what ever colour and rules you want. problem solved, doors that way >>>

oi grumpy!

stu asked and i gave my ideas, and views. would ya like a hug?

:thumb:

dave.gsi
27-03-09, 06:04 PM
sloth speaks the truth

grey is a bit boring lol

burgo
27-03-09, 06:05 PM
wow burgo, 10 ass licking points - is that the maximum? if i give you rep what happens? your green meter will shoot off the scale!dont you know???? im in the clique so get 11 points

paddy138
27-03-09, 06:06 PM
i dont really use it tbh, i think its very handy when buying stuff and knowing whos info might be the best to use etc

dave.gsi
27-03-09, 06:08 PM
i dont really use it tbh, i think its very handy when buying stuff and knowing whos info might be the best to use etc

it means feck all mate, ive now got 6 (nazi's), i wouldn't listen to a word i said to be honest lol

Pistol Pete
27-03-09, 06:09 PM
Shame. We have to.:roll:

alistairolsen
27-03-09, 06:12 PM

I didnt make the thread moaning about getting slagged, I made it to point out that an anonymous reputation system is only outgayed by people who can actually be arsed to use it for anything other than taking the piss!

I dont want anything, as dave says, it doesnt reflect tech knowledge unless its REALLY well policed, and isnt any help with trading either!

As for "the club" I dont expect it to change, its always been like this, since i got my first nova in 03 which is why I was always a roybacer user instead :P The slandering on there was soo much better than some anonymous rating system :P

paddy138
27-03-09, 06:12 PM
so your saying your full of **** lol

burgo
27-03-09, 06:14 PM
I didnt make the thread moaning about getting slagged, I made it to point out that an anonymous reputation system is only outgayed by people who can actually be arsed to use it for anything other than taking the piss!

I dont want anything, as dave says, it doesnt reflect tech knowledge unless its REALLY well policed, and isnt any help with trading either!

As for "the club" I dont expect it to change, its always been like this, since i got my first nova in 03 which is why I was always a roybacer user instead :P The slandering on there was soo much better than some anonymous rating system :P

the rep system isnt anonymous when your a member :thumb:

alistairolsen
27-03-09, 06:14 PM
the rep system isnt anonymous when your a member :thumb:

great, so I can pay to see whos that sad! What an incentive :P

dave.gsi
27-03-09, 06:15 PM
me? not quite 'full' of ****, but about 75% :thumb:

Pistol Pete
27-03-09, 06:15 PM
But if people used it to "slander" people, they would have red blobs??

lol you obviously have no idea how it works!

dave.gsi
27-03-09, 06:16 PM
a few weeks ago i could see who rep'd me, but its since gone (nazi's again)

Pistol Pete
27-03-09, 06:18 PM
You cant see as a blue fonter AFAIK. 80% full of poo.....

Sloth
27-03-09, 06:20 PM
lol i like me 2 blobs. they make me smile, but so does my lady. man 2009 is a good year.....

dave.gsi
27-03-09, 06:22 PM
You cant see as a blue fonter AFAIK. 80% full of poo.....

i can't anymore, but i used to be able to because i got bad rep for telling jack i'd rather have a seirra cosworth than a celica GT4, after i mentioned that to him it suddenly disappeared! back to 75% :thumb:

Stuart
27-03-09, 06:40 PM
blue could never see rep... Dave, get off that ****ing high horse, it must be getting tired by now

Pistol Pete
27-03-09, 06:42 PM
I have a ladder, one of the rungs is broke though...so be careful now.

Sloth
27-03-09, 06:50 PM
coax him down with a biscuit and a cuppa......

kelbelle
27-03-09, 06:51 PM
Why is PNG one constant debate these days!?

Where did the fun people go?

Pistol Pete
27-03-09, 06:51 PM
I was going to rock out with my c0ck out...

We are still here. ;) lol

Stuart
27-03-09, 06:52 PM
coax him down with a biscuit and a cuppa......
I'll make the tea to his recipe ;)

bai1ey
27-03-09, 06:53 PM
lol its not real life is it!!! And IIRC the rep thing is abit of fun.

Oh, and i have a large(ish) cock so....

http://mog.com/images/users/0000/0019/9247/images/1185932889.jpeg

It wasnt me!

haha +rep i found it funny

Pistol Pete
27-03-09, 06:53 PM
PMSL lol @ Stu...

bai1ey
27-03-09, 07:02 PM
I'll make the tea to his recipe ;)

i'll get the soggy biscuits erm what say every one on png has a go (goes off to shudder)

let_nova
27-03-09, 07:35 PM
rep is fun. but it seams that theres a few that take it too far with the complaining. you dont have to look at it if you dont like it dont deal with it.
or you could be like me check the rep daily...

no-one adds to it tho
and yes i do leave it for others. lol

bai1ey
27-03-09, 07:37 PM
i have moaned before but that was before i new it was just for fun

Benn
27-03-09, 07:50 PM
Last one was me, stop moaning.

xxxxx

bai1ey
27-03-09, 07:52 PM
last one was you for who? me ?

Pistol Pete
27-03-09, 07:57 PM
No, dave.gsi i think. Your a member you can see who repped you.

Benn
27-03-09, 08:05 PM
Sorry no for al...lol

let_nova
27-03-09, 08:09 PM
Me?

dave.gsi
27-03-09, 09:20 PM
stu, no bull sh!t, a few weeks ago i could see who had given me rep and what for, even what thread it was in, i mentioned it to jack in a thread like this (about rep) that'd he'd bad rep'd me for slagging off GT4's, so he gave me + rep cos he felt bad, ever since then its gone..........and weirdly, even though i argue with everyone, it went up to 3 green, then the nazi's struck and i'm now in the bum licking '6 green blobs' crew :mad:

can you put me back down again or do i have to be an extra special arsehole so people bad rep me ;)

Stuart
27-03-09, 09:21 PM
stu, no bull sh!t, a few weeks ago i could see who had given me rep and what for, even what thread it was in, i mentioned it to jack in a thread like this (about rep) that'd he'd bad rep'd me for slagging off GT4's, so he gave me + rep cos he felt bad, ever since then its gone..........and weirdly, even though i argue with everyone, it went up to 3 green, then the nazi's struck and i'm now in the bum licking '6 green blobs' crew :mad:

can you put me back down again or do i have to be an extra special arsehole so people bad rep me ;)
hmmm odd. maybe you found the glitch in the matrix lol.

you want the rep to go down, therefore you dont get it :p

twistysnovagte
27-03-09, 09:21 PM
dave ,i like your style, neg rep lmaolol

dave.gsi
27-03-09, 09:38 PM
no fair stu, aren't your super nazi rep points worth like double normal peoples?

Stuart
27-03-09, 09:40 PM
no fair stu, aren't your super nazi rep points worth like double normal peoples?

probably... my elephant nazi gold points are what you love so much

dave.gsi
27-03-09, 09:48 PM
i'll have to try even harder to piss people off then :p

mowgli
27-03-09, 09:49 PM

well a web forum is a place for debates....

we are all looking at rude piccys in the 18+ section

Ben
27-03-09, 09:55 PM
Reps ****, i only like 6 people who use this site so can hardly ever dish any out as they already have had a dose off me!

trackdaynova
27-03-09, 10:02 PM
yeah, rep totally sucks ass

General Baxter
27-03-09, 10:04 PM

lol

kelbelle
27-03-09, 10:25 PM
well a web forum is a place for debates....

we are all looking at rude piccys in the 18+ section

Guess thats where im headed then! ;)

Stuart
27-03-09, 10:25 PM
Reps ****, i only like 6 people who use this site so can hardly ever dish any out as they already have had a dose off me!

fingers crossed I'm number 7 on that list :D

brainsnova
27-03-09, 11:01 PM
fingers crossed I'm number 7 on that list :D

you can be no.7 on my list lol

Pistol Pete
27-03-09, 11:02 PM
lol Stu would be any number on any list!

L33 LEG
27-03-09, 11:31 PM
First off, why do PNG run a rep system,its a pointless waste if bandwidth! lol

Secondly, who has a small enough cock that they felt the need to give me 4 negative points for posting an ebay link in for sale, which I subsequently apologised for?:roll:

Every time I come on this forum Im reminded why I use it VERY infrequently

:tumble:

i really REALLY want to give you some negative rep now just for the banter lol

chin up dude, its only the internet.

Count Vaux Alot
27-03-09, 11:34 PM
its only the internet.
Too true.

Count Vaux Alot
27-03-09, 11:35 PM

So do you by the looks of your rep Mr trackday lol lol

alistairolsen
27-03-09, 11:56 PM
go on then :P

you wouldnt be the first and prolly not the last!

Count Vaux Alot
27-03-09, 11:58 PM
I really ment the 'its only the internet part' i couldn't give a funk about neg reping you...so i have edited it.

Steve
28-03-09, 12:01 AM
lets be honest, it is a big deal, some people think they're 'mr bigshot' because they've got loads of green blobs. its like some sort of 'look how big my cock is' meter! people with loads give it back to other people with loads in some kind of weird internet 'back slapping/cock size' contest.

i've got 3, god knows how, because most people here hate me lol

by the looks of it, its a way for members to scare off newbies for making a mistake. post one thing wrong and 5 people slap you with a big red blob, unlikely to stick around are they? its like a png popularity contest, get rid of it and make us all equals :thumb:
Couldn't agree more, :thumb: its doesnt do anything really and why people make such a big deal about giving people rep is beyond me. I got a tonne of bad rep for asking a question once, its a pointless idea but yet everyone seems to love it.