PDA

View Full Version : 2.0 16v Everything for the conversion including engine etc

ST-eater
27-03-09, 10:40 AM
Hi all, doing a pst to see if anyone has any bits for sale to fit a redtop into a nova...

Im after everything as i only have the donor nova at the moment.

Would prefer the engine to be complete with the loom and ecu.

What have you guys got?

novarally
27-03-09, 10:43 AM
I am stripping 2 x C20XE Novas, so I have every single part you could need.......

E-mail;

colinesmith@aol.com

Mint FRST
27-03-09, 11:38 AM
Same here

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113130

ST-eater
27-03-09, 11:42 AM
I am stripping 2 x C20XE Novas, so I have every single part you could need.......

E-mail;

colinesmith@aol.com

email sent :)

ST-eater
27-03-09, 11:45 AM
Same here

Just had a look, what does the engine need to fit, as in does it come with wiring, shafts and box or is it just the block itself? Also im tempted in the valvers mounts fitting kit, do you have any pics

Mint FRST
27-03-09, 12:55 PM
Just had a look, what does the engine need to fit, as in does it come with wiring, shafts and box or is it just the block itself? Also im tempted in the valvers mounts fitting kit, do you have any pics

I have the complete engine, box, ecu, engine loom and ancilaries i.e. alternator etc and mount kit left.

Chris

ST-eater
27-03-09, 01:04 PM
I have the complete engine, box, ecu, engine loom and ancilaries i.e. alternator etc and mount kit left.

Chris

Oh thats great, are there any problems with it and do you know what box is on it. So i assume its just hubs and shafts i will need to fit it. any idea on the mileage? and is it in pieces or fully built? finally what sort of price are you looking for?

Mint FRST
27-03-09, 05:19 PM
Oh thats great, are there any problems with it and do you know what box is on it. So i assume its just hubs and shafts i will need to fit it. any idea on the mileage? and is it in pieces or fully built? finally what sort of price are you looking for?

Gearbox is a standard F20.

Engine came from a runnin 89 G Plate Astra GTE with 84k or so on it.

Engine is on a stand which I may include. It all built with exception of the Injection Plenum being removed.

I will pm you my No if you want any more details....