PDA

View Full Version : GTE interior for 1.2 diamond

novamark
13-01-03, 10:06 AM
i just bought the GTE seats from a scrappy, mint for ?30 which i thought was pretty cheap! they dont fit, what do i need to do to get em to fit, it looks like i need an extra bracket for the back ones and the fronts have a completely differnt set up, just wondering if anyone that has done that could help me a little. thanks. m

novax
13-01-03, 11:05 AM
Hi,

The front will go straight in, hook in the slider and bolt down the front with the "2" bolts, don't need 4. Rears are a problem as you're missing the middle bracket... You'll need to go back to the scrappy and drill out the spot welds from the old car and fit it to yours. In total there are 3 extra brackets required for the rears.

novamark
13-01-03, 11:13 AM
THANKS FOR THAT, THE CAR WASNT AT THE SCRAPPY, JUST THE SEATS SO I'LL GO N GET THE BRACKETS OFF ANOTHER ONE. I WANNA GO TO THAT PERFORMANCE VAUXHALL BREAKERS IN ESSEX, I WANNA GET SOME CAV gsi WHEELS FOR MY CAR. CHEERS FOR THAT. 8)

jon_boy
13-01-03, 05:43 PM
i managed to put my seats in without ne extra bits. esp drilling otu spot welds. think there were a few extra cilps but no drilling spot welds... :o

novamark
14-01-03, 10:15 AM
:o

novamark
14-01-03, 01:08 PM
i'm a bit confused now. the fronts dont go str8 in do they coz the runners are completely different? can explain how they go in please? thanks. mark

whitey
14-01-03, 02:13 PM
They do go straight in, trust me, I thought that!
Just a little fiddley, have to angle them abit dodgy first!

Keep trying, they WILL fit!

neiloakley
14-01-03, 02:17 PM
they defo go straight in. Mine did. maybe they aint nova gte seats. I'll take a pic of the runners on mine and send it to you. Where is this Performance vauxhall breakers in essex?

novamark
14-01-03, 03:09 PM
yeah, a pic would be good, cheers.

neiloakley
14-01-03, 03:19 PM
k mate. i'll sort it out tonight and get it to you tomorrow morn

novamark
03-02-03, 11:02 AM
did u manage to get a pic of ur subframe? cheers.

neiloakley
03-02-03, 06:49 PM
shit sorry mate. totally forgot. send me an e-mail to neil@neiloakley.fsnet.co.uk

I'll take them tonight and e-mail them to the return address.

Regards, Neil