PDA

View Full Version : how many times

shaneyboi35
26-03-09, 11:44 AM
how many times did it take you to pass your test?
just out of interest. ive had the same b*****d twice now and hes failed me on stupid things
hes definatly in my bad books

Pistol Pete
26-03-09, 11:54 AM
Past my car and bike first attempt. Apparently that makes us worse drivers lol

What has he failed you on?

Joe Richardson
26-03-09, 11:56 AM
Not even taken one yetlol

what has he failed you on mate ?

KSRY
26-03-09, 12:02 PM
Failed my first becuase I didn't go the right hand side (stopped in the middle) on a 1 way junction, failed my second as soon as I left the test centre, passed my 3rd, even though I nearly failed (2 minors) for not putting ym lights on lol

some of them just take a sick pleasure in failing people, some are pretty sound though

Pistol Pete
26-03-09, 12:09 PM
Failed my first becuase I didn't go the right hand side (stopped in the middle) on a 1 way junction, failed my second as soon as I left the test centre, passed my 3rd, even though I nearly failed (2 minors) for not putting ym lights on lol

some of them just take a sick pleasure in failing people, some are pretty sound though

:roll: if you fail, you fail. Simple. Dont get me wrong, yes its annoying but why would they take pleasure in failing you????

Spudly
26-03-09, 12:09 PM
I passed my theory and practical first time, was funny as my instructor said while they were waiting for us all, the other instructors were moaning about all the examiners saying things like "oh he hates my students and always fails them" and suchlike, he was chuckling to himself thinking "well if you trained them to test standard then they wouldnt fail would they"

The same guy has passed me, my mum and my siter all first time with minimal minors, kinda makes his point valid dont it as i was the only one in a group of six test candidates to pass when i took mine!

hc coupe
26-03-09, 12:11 PM
I passed first time !!! It was the worst driving I have ever done. Went up the kerb when parking and I was sure i failed.He just said don't worrie about it, your gear changes were smooth lol . 9 minours

Jack
26-03-09, 12:13 PM
Passed first time here too.

My ex failed something like seven times, I can't remember why each time but of course according to her it was never her fault. One I do recall was the examiner asked her to pull over on the side of the road like they do, so she stopped in a bus stop. Apparently that would have been fine, except a bus came along so the examiner had to fail her :roll:

Judging by her driving just after she passed, I'm not surprised she failed so many times lol

Joe Richardson
26-03-09, 12:14 PM
I passed first time !!! It was the worst driving I have ever done. Went up the kerb when parking and I was sure i failed.He just said don't worrie about it, your gear changes were smooth lol . 9 minours

I thought that was an instant fail :confused:

Pistol Pete
26-03-09, 12:15 PM
lol does make me chuckle, people that fail 7,8 9 or more times. Wouldnt you just accept the fact you cant drive for ****??!!

I thought that was an instant fail :confused:

+1

MyNovaSr
26-03-09, 12:22 PM
I passed second time, apparently going to fast around a corner is a reason to fail you, 1 Minor second time around.

I also passed my bike test with one Minor, got the minor becase even though i'd done 12000 "life savers" I didnt do 12001 :roll: , perfect other than that :p .

Southie
26-03-09, 12:24 PM
1st time pass also :D Was 17 years ago so non of the practical nonsense FTW lol

Sloth
26-03-09, 12:25 PM
i paseed first time, but took 4 attempts to do my theory. due to the gay hazard perception. if ya a good driver everything is a hazard. utter shiote imho.

draper
26-03-09, 12:31 PM
ive passed my test 1st time twice :D

my auntie failed 11 times then did her test through the TA and passed straight away, shes a bloody danger on the roads tbh

KSRY
26-03-09, 12:32 PM
:roll: if you fail, you fail. Simple. Dont get me wrong, yes its annoying but why would they take pleasure in failing you????

The woman who failed me 1st time was known by all the instructors as an absolute witch, who faile dalmost everyone, its rumoured she had one of the worst fail rates in all of the UK.

Spudly
26-03-09, 12:35 PM
The woman who failed me 1st time was known by all the instructors as an absolute witch, who faile dalmost everyone, its rumoured she had one of the worst fail rates in all of the UK.

Or she just always seemed to test the students from shoite instructors, why does everyone always slate the examiners, if you keep failing id look at your instructor tbh as you will only ever be as good a driver as they teach you to be!

Pistol Pete
26-03-09, 12:37 PM
^ thanks Spud. My thoughts exactly.

GRUNT 16V
26-03-09, 12:43 PM
I Passed On The Second Attempt On Both Theory And Practical

adamwebby
26-03-09, 12:59 PM
i passed 3rd time lucky had some ass holes though before i passed. passed my cat c first time tho.

Mattman
26-03-09, 01:04 PM
1st time here, although it was before the theory and hazard perception was introduced and really just seemed to be a drive around with someone I didn't know rather than a test :)

Nova_Tek
26-03-09, 01:40 PM
Passed theory and pratical driving test 1st time.

Passed with 3 minors and had a female examiner.

Ernie
26-03-09, 04:16 PM
I passed first time after 5 lessons and the 5th lesson was the one before my test.
Just a shame it was that long ago that we had to wait for the wheel to be invented first lol.

let_nova
26-03-09, 04:21 PM
passed first time with no minors! passed the theory first time aswell

tony k
26-03-09, 04:26 PM
i still aint passed but dont tell the missus lol

Pistol Pete
26-03-09, 05:25 PM
^ so your driving without a license?

marc novataken
26-03-09, 05:40 PM
passed my theory first time. failed practical first time for hitting a curb while parking, failed second time cos i refused to overtake a hearse and limos :mad:, and passed 3rd time with 7 minors. :cool:

smcgsi16v
26-03-09, 05:42 PM
Passed mine first time. 0 minors.
Didn't have to do a theory as it was that long ago.

MK999
26-03-09, 06:05 PM
passed my theory first time. failed practical first time for hitting a curb while parking, failed second time cos i refused to overtake a hearse and limos :mad:, and passed 3rd time with 7 minors. :cool:

There are crappy examiners out there :thumb: I failed my 2nd test on that kind of situation where 2 people decide to go at the same time, I was doing a 3 point turn (which my nearest test centre decide to do on a fairly busy road :roll:) and we both moved at the same time, so since I was apparently unaware he was there I got failed, despite the fact I stopped soon as he moved.

First one I failed mostly by my own fault, but basically theres a stop line/sign in the middle of nowhere on the 'drive' at my nearest test centre, and everyone apart from me got told about it before their test apparently, and I missed it and rolled over it. Even my instructor said "bollocks, I didn't tell you about that before we went in?"

But I would have failed it later anyway, as the examiner was a total ass and tried to make you as nervous as possible! Would throw his body weight around whenever there was the slightest jerk on clutch movement etc, and when i rolled over that stop line (at about 5mph) he was waving his hands around and had his feet up near the windscreen in some sort of crazy crash position lol Fair enough there will be distractions on the road too, but you don't get people putting roadworks and some noisy cow on the phone in exam halls just because there could be distractions in an office job!

I passed 3rd time after going to a different test centre that I was told were much more reasonable, and they were, wasn't a perfect drive so I got 6 minors or whatever (I forget now, I was just happy to pass) instead of being failed like I would at my local test centre!

mowgli
26-03-09, 10:13 PM
passed car first time, hgv second time... with the lorry, an idiot driving a 'Danish Bacon' lorry tried to overtake & run me off the road & apparently I didn't take the appropriate evasive action.... I was doing the go up the gears from 1st to top & back down without using the brakes at the time & my instructor had always hammered it home about if there is a hazard, maintain speed & direction until it passed..... so thats what I did.
when he failed me, I asked what I should have done & the git wouldn't tell me..........

brainsnova
26-03-09, 10:18 PM
i passed my theory full marks and the examiner never wanted me to pass as at every bus stop he said pull over here so second time lol

7ova
26-03-09, 10:34 PM
passed my car first time before theory and hazard tests came about
and passed my HGV second time,
some daft cow cut me up on a round about :tard:

wwmnw
26-03-09, 10:55 PM
Passed my theory first time and i was still drunk when i took it (birthday was day before) passed my practical first time (sober) with 10 minors and i stalled twice.

Mcgowan
27-03-09, 03:35 AM
Passed theory first time and practical second, i was really nervous first time but went the wrong way the second time and got lost for half an hourlol my examiner thought it was funny as funk lol it calmed my nerves thoughlol

Jack
27-03-09, 07:56 AM
Or she just always seemed to test the students from shoite instructors, why does everyone always slate the examiners, if you keep failing id look at your instructor tbh as you will only ever be as good a driver as they teach you to be!
Tell me about it. Even though the ex failed like a gazillion times, she refused to change instructor (because she enjoyed their social chats... funny, I thought she was paying him to teach her to drive, not yak about what boy she was cheating on me with that week) who, apparently, said she was perfectly good enough to pass a test. Er, clearly not if she failed 7 times! And with the driving she displayed after eventually passing, I sure as fcuk wouldn't have recommended anyone to go with him if thats what he considered "good" driving!

One point I've always maintained too is the excuse the above ex always made. She'd been taught to drive in a modern, small, power-assisted everything car. Yet her first car was a beat up, 26 year old shonky old polo where the only functional electric device was the radio (which had two volumes, OFF and EARBLEEDING LOUD), so used to complain that she couldn't drive an old car like that. Which is toss IMO; if you learn to drive, you can drive almost anything (within reason). Ok it might take a few miles to re-adjust to a new car, but still.

New Mrs RJ drives, thank fcuk. I waivered off the last New Mrs RJ because she didn't drive and I cba to go through the hassle of having a non-mobile gf again lol

robertdevlin69
27-03-09, 10:54 AM
i failed my thery test once for the car licence
then passed the practical first time
failed my thery for the rigid truck licence once
then passed the practical with no advisorys

BIGS
27-03-09, 11:11 AM
I passed first time both times. first time i had 5 minors the second time only had one. Love the second time a took it she was hot and we were arguing about who was going to win in the football later lol Im sure see didnt pay much attention to me drving !

burgo
27-03-09, 11:17 AM
passed both theory and driving test 1st time. not bad concidering i did no revising and hadnt had a lesson for two years before my test lol even then i only had 6 lessons

BIGS
27-03-09, 11:19 AM
That bloody good going

burgo
27-03-09, 11:22 AM
did it in my burgo brown sr aswell lol looked funny with L plates on it

BIGS
27-03-09, 11:24 AM
That brown sr was stunning :D

Lee H
27-03-09, 11:33 AM
Passed theory and practical first time, 11 minors on test.

tony k
27-03-09, 12:22 PM
^ so your driving without a license?

its a joke lol,i passed my theory first time,but driving didnt pass until my third,as the first time the examiner didnt think it was me on my passport f****** P****,ended up in a big row,my second one i failed got dd,as it didnt help with a good old knees up the night before lol,on my third sailed through stayed in had an early night for once only got 3 minors

Hobbit
27-03-09, 12:41 PM
I passed my car theory first time left it to long and it run out then had to take it again and passed. Passed the car practical first time too.

I took two go's at my truck theory cause of the hazzard perception crappy thing. Passed my riged practical second time cause i was too nervous and everything went to pot on my first go.

Also failed my first go at my artic test, got cut up by some daft bint while joining a motorway, so i took about a foot of the hard sholder rather than stop at the end of the slip way. I tried to argue that if you stop on a motorway you use the hard sholder to get your speed up before joining it so whats the difference, but i still failed :mad:

My mum lol took 22 tests, about a hundred leasons with numerour different instuctors and a hypnotherapist (sp) to pass her car test lol

andy_017
27-03-09, 12:49 PM
Bike and car first time :thumb:

L33 LEG
27-03-09, 12:51 PM
passed my theory and practical first time

and then past them first time again lol

shaneyboi35
28-03-09, 01:52 PM
1st time he failed me on observation for not checking my ns mirror when reverse parking
then second time i pulled up at a mini roundabout , pulled out and some mug behind me cut me up wasnt indicating or anything
how unlucky is taht to have the same examinor twice that has obviously taken a disliking to you
really pisses me off

wilson_sri
28-03-09, 01:54 PM
I passed my practical first time with 4 minors. :D
However i failed my theory 4 times lol

Jim Mcrae
28-03-09, 02:16 PM
1st time pass also :D Was 17 years ago so non of the practical nonsense FTW lol

No practical test??? lol

Passed theory and practical first time, was so sure i failed, i went to go straight a across some cross roads, didnt see a car coming pulled out but he passed in front of me as i was only half way across. lucky really.