PDA

View Full Version : Wiring wizard wanted

Ben (lurk75)
13-01-03, 07:31 AM
Anybody think they can help me wire up my 1600 16v ecotec into my GSi, please pm me, i am based in Bristol but may be possible to move the car if nessacry.
I am in Bali until the end of the week, i will get back to you on Sunday\Monday.
i will appreciate anyone who can help :!:

(oh yeah and if you think you can do it i will pay you for your time :wink: )

novax
13-01-03, 11:25 AM
Hmmm, doing the same myself the end of the year. I asume you are swapping the motor/box over yourself and just need the wires sorting?

We might be able to give you a hand, no promises though we got a lot of other projects on the go this year. Let me know your plans and we can chat on the phone as well

Ben (lurk75)
14-01-03, 01:28 PM
Yes mate all the Physical work is done the engine is in place and everything is ready, have had the ECU de immobilised to solve that complication, all i need doing is it basically wired in so i can get a spark and fuel etc, dont want all the sensors and tht done. Just need it running.

One guy i left in charge of it 3 months ago when i left the uk was meant to do everything, but he hasnt done a thing!

Whereabouts in Gloucester are you based as i am in South Gloucestershire myself! As i say am back early next week, i will try to call you then.

novax
15-01-03, 10:17 PM
Hi,

Don't like to give out my details but let's say I shop at Cribbs often.... :wink:

When are you back? I could at least pop down and give you my opinion, might bring some of the crew. Do you read Total Vauxhall mag? If so you'll know who Vaux-MD are.....