View Full Version : Donny ?

nova alex
26-03-09, 12:43 AM
as a few people might be aware donny is coming up on the 10th of apirl and continues over the weekend. just out of interest i was woundering if any one off here happened to be going and if so are you going for the weekend or just the day ???:thumb:

Spudly
26-03-09, 12:46 AM
Nope, chav show imo and you wont find many interested on here tbh dude!

Plus its the first day of the york dragway season that weekend so a lot might be going there, see club N/E section for details:thumb:

nova alex
26-03-09, 12:55 AM
fair dos but depends on how you look at it i think its worth going for a piss up and a all round laugh with your mates. but just thought id ask :)

jimbob-mcgrew
26-03-09, 01:13 AM
yen ?

Mcgowan
26-03-09, 01:15 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXX!!!!!!
I'm goin with you!!lol :thumb:

nova alex
26-03-09, 01:39 AM
Hey nice one good to know your coming alastair wouldnt be the same with out you or yourkid lol :)

bai1ey
26-03-09, 07:32 AM
are you on about ists at donny near derby if so i will be going there was some good track action there year befour last and i really enjoyed it. there was a xr3i with a engine you could of eaten your dinner off in the autogylm stand aswell

Nutty Nova
26-03-09, 08:54 AM
I should be going to this show, think ill only be attending for the last day though.
Ive been told this is a really good show.

Asa-James
26-03-09, 09:02 AM
i might go for the saturday, always a good spot to pick up some autoglym freebies and cheap stuff

dj_wudgey
26-03-09, 09:35 AM
are you on about ists at donny near derby if so i will be going there was some good track action there year befour last and i really enjoyed it. there was a xr3i with a engine you could of eaten your dinner off in the autogylm stand aswell

yea in april its at donington and in sept its in doncaster at racecourse!!

the one at doncaster was allso a massive let down last year was nothing comparing in size to how it used to be!! :confused:

ill be at york any way went to the one at donington afew years back and it was poo!!

johnny_turbo
26-03-09, 09:38 AM
ill be going for the full weekend maybe goin on track

dj_wudgey
26-03-09, 09:50 AM
ill be going for the full weekend maybe goin on track

ohh your guna miss york bud lol

johnny_turbo
26-03-09, 10:19 AM
i no i should be there next time, i only wanted to go to donny for the track

dj_wudgey
26-03-09, 10:22 AM
yea be carefull dude we dont want that nova getting smashed lol my sr will never sniff a track lol

Joe Richardson
26-03-09, 10:50 AM
yea in april its at donington and in sept its in doncaster at racecourse!!

the one at doncaster was allso a massive let down last year was nothing comparing in size to how it used to be!! :confused:

ill be at york any way went to the one at donington afew years back and it was poo!!

used to always go to the one at doncaster,was a mint show,the carpark was sometimes the best bitlol

dj_wudgey
26-03-09, 10:53 AM
used to always go to the one at doncaster,was a mint show,the carpark was sometimes the best bitlol

i used to love it mysef i loved the cruises all weekend aswell me i used to love it!! was the biggest let down ever last year im glad i went a rally on the saturday and a cruise sat night or id have wasted my entire weekend lol

Joe Richardson
26-03-09, 10:55 AM
i used to love it mysef i loved the cruises all weekend aswell me i used to love it!! was the biggest let down ever last year im glad i went a rally on the saturday and a cruise sat night or id have wasted my entire weekend lol

yeah,they used to have some right cars there,back in the day,and good music aswell:thumb:

auzzy-b
26-03-09, 10:57 AM
ill be goin, the campsite has bumper cars,booze and a dance tent, its a rite good nite outlol and its the best time to go up against loadsa mates on the track

Joe Richardson
26-03-09, 10:59 AM
ill be goin, the campsite has bumper cars,booze and a dance tent, its a rite good nite outlol and its the best time to go up against loadsa mates on the track

bet there will be hardly any track time,due to people going offlol

dj_wudgey
26-03-09, 11:31 AM
bet there will be hardly any track time,due to people going offlol

probrable wont matey!! some good cars did used to turn up to doncaster show but not last year!! it should get beter next year as it will be advertised beter instead off like amonth before the show!! if you do go through to it though i live near to the racecourse stop by and will have a mini meet eh 2 sr's!!

Joe Richardson
26-03-09, 11:34 AM
probrable wont matey!! some good cars did used to turn up to doncaster show but not last year!! it should get beter next year as it will be advertised beter instead off like amonth before the show!! if you do go through to it though i live near to the racecourse stop by and will have a mini meet eh 2 sr's!!

I haven't been to donny racecourse for a while now,they stopped the show,because they were doing the place up wern't they:confused:

how far are you from the racecourse mate:)

dj_wudgey
26-03-09, 11:44 AM
I haven't been to donny racecourse for a while now,they stopped the show,because they were doing the place up wern't they:confused:

how far are you from the racecourse mate:)

yea it was finished last year and the show was on in september instead off april!!

i mean litterally 5 miute walk dude!! not far at all lol

Joe Richardson
26-03-09, 11:46 AM
yea it was finished last year and the show was on in september instead off april!!

i mean litterally 5 miute walk dude!! not far at all lol

cool,you going to the show in september then:)

dj_wudgey
26-03-09, 12:25 PM
i will be yep walking over though my car can stay at home lol

Joe Richardson
26-03-09, 12:26 PM
i will be yep walking over though my car can stay at home lol

lol

nah bring it:D

draper
26-03-09, 12:29 PM
ill be at ists on the sat for a day, havent been to a show for years

Sloth
26-03-09, 12:33 PM
ists imho is a major letdown for the guys who like performance not bodykits. we showed there last year, and left at 10am on sunday as it was crap. waste of my cash. and the track is very overpriced. do a proper track day for £80. £30 for 15 mins, no ta.

draper
26-03-09, 12:34 PM
ists imho is a major letdown for the guys who like performance not bodykits. we showed there last year, and left at 10am on sunday as it was crap. waste of my cash. and the track is very overpriced. do a proper track day for £80. £30 for 15 mins, no ta.

its a giggle tho, laughing at 30grand saxos lol

dj_wudgey
26-03-09, 12:48 PM
lol

nah bring it:D

i may do if its sorted by then and i can get it inside!! not just inside the show i want it inside the stands!! lol

Sloth
26-03-09, 12:49 PM
its a giggle tho, laughing at 30grand saxos lol

id rather burn them tbh. saxos are the reason the scene in the uk is fukked. ah well the retro show is in june/july, get ya selves to that lads for proper cars...

draper
26-03-09, 12:50 PM
im leaning towards a saxo atm lol

Spudly
26-03-09, 12:51 PM
im leaning towards a saxo atm lol

I wouldnt the handbrake will probably fail and it might roll away and make you fall over lol

dj_wudgey
26-03-09, 12:51 PM
id rather burn them tbh. saxos are the reason the scene in the uk is fukked. ah well the retro show is in june/july, get ya selves to that lads for proper cars...

i will be if it does not clash with any other shows im at lol

draper
26-03-09, 12:52 PM
I wouldnt the handbrake will probably fail and it might roll away and make you fall over lol

i must spread the rep but that was funneh !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!"£!"£!!

Joe Richardson
26-03-09, 12:52 PM
yep saxos are a plie of ****e!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dj_wudgey
26-03-09, 12:54 PM

pmsl spud lol

Joe Richardson
26-03-09, 12:55 PM
i may do if its sorted by then and i can get it inside!! not just inside the show i want it inside the stands!! lol

dont they have the hot-rods inside :)

Spudly
26-03-09, 12:57 PM
Had to, to put it mildly i have a sincere disliking for saxo's, i would rather fill some wellies with broken glass and walk fifty miles than drive a saxo lol

dj_wudgey
26-03-09, 01:00 PM
Had to, to put it mildly i have a sincere disliking for saxo's, i would rather fill some wellies with broken glass and walk fifty miles than drive a saxo lol

lol i feel the same dude!!

and joe not for years now ever since it became a ripspeed show there has been no hotrods there!!!

Joe Richardson
26-03-09, 01:00 PM

PMSLlol

There is nothing nice about a saxo at all,they wont be a classic when there 20 years old,like the Nova is :thumb:

Joe Richardson
26-03-09, 01:01 PM
lol i feel the same dude!!

and joe not for years now ever since it became a ripspeed show there has been no hotrods there!!!

I must be going back some years thenlol

dj_wudgey
26-03-09, 01:03 PM
I must be going back some years thenlol

ohh yea matey the last 2-3 years it was at doncaster there have been no hot rods!!

Joe Richardson
26-03-09, 01:05 PM
ohh yea matey the last 2-3 years it was at doncaster there have been no hot rods!!

ah right,They used to be some proper built hot-rods there,some money like:thumb:

dj_wudgey
26-03-09, 01:07 PM
ah right,They used to be some proper built hot-rods there,some money like:thumb:

yea there used be some right cars there even when they stoped having the hot rods there were still loads off nice cars!! but i did used to enjoy seeing the rods like lol

Joe Richardson
26-03-09, 01:08 PM
aswell as the birds lol

dj_wudgey
26-03-09, 01:09 PM
aswell as the birds lol

yea we cant forget those either lol

Joe Richardson
26-03-09, 01:10 PM
yea we cant forget those either lol

:D

Ben-24
26-03-09, 02:56 PM
Il be going think there is a few of us going down :thumb:

Joe Richardson
26-03-09, 06:01 PM
Il be going think there is a few of us going down :thumb:

Nice one mate:thumb:

nova alex
27-03-09, 12:55 AM
ill be going for the full weekend maybe goin on trackcool good to know some people off here are going and some desent novas too :)

nova alex
27-03-09, 12:59 AM
are you on about ists at donny near derby if so i will be going there was some good track action there year befour last and i really enjoyed it. there was a xr3i with a engine you could of eaten your dinner off in the autogylm stand aswellyou off for the full weekend ??

nova alex
27-03-09, 01:05 AM
Il be going think there is a few of us going down :thumb:good good you and the others going for the full weekend like ??

Asa-James
27-03-09, 07:59 AM
i'll mostly be going for the sunday, i couldnt put up with that number of chavs for a whole weekend, and in the past when i've been you've seen most of it by lunchtime anyways!