PDA

View Full Version : track style stickers

L33 LEG
25-03-09, 10:42 PM
as some of you know, i keep thinking about putting a few stickers on my nova. i still want to keep the car subtle so im just after a few tow stickers and some white sqares for the doors.

i think 300x300mm will be a decent size but im wanting some dealer sport logos at the top. i can only find these on ebay 200mm wide, without going to a signwriter, is there anywhere i can get them bigger?

and also, i might get a reg sticker for my bonnet. has anybody fitted one to a nova bonnet? it obviously points in the middle and curvs aswell, will this make it crease?

cheers, and any suggestions? if i dont like them then i can always take them off :)

bmw156
25-03-09, 10:58 PM
for the bonnet sticker, get a hair dryer on it and heat it, should make it mouldable when you come to the centre

L33 LEG
25-03-09, 11:00 PM
iv never really tried a haridryer so il probs mess it up. i was thinking of starting it from the centre, but im not too keen on the curve the bonnet has. iv fitted one to a corsa with no problems but that didnt have the line in the middle.

i might just get one and see if it works. if not then il just keep my plate where it is. think i prefer it anyway lol

brainsnova
25-03-09, 11:03 PM
you could try doing it with water like window tint then you can slide it about.