PDA

View Full Version : Grey Hatch Roof moldings

Keif
25-03-09, 09:18 PM
I managed to break the Roof (gutter) moulding earlier this week, so a phonecall to my local Vauxhall Parts Department to find they're NLS.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i124/Keif_1974/Cars/RoofMoulding.jpg

So i'm after the off-side strip, but i'll take a pair if someones got them.

I get the feeling i'm asking for rocking horse p00! :tard:

Pistol Pete
25-03-09, 09:29 PM
Yes, as common as hens teeth.

Nova_Tek
25-03-09, 09:30 PM
About summer 2008 I asked vaux and hey said thay they were available. IIRC one side was 12quid and the other 14 dont ask me why. Surprised they are NLS probably all the PNG'ers buying them. I should have bought a pair dunno why I didnt :tard: d'oh!

vx kev
25-03-09, 10:02 PM
About summer 2008 I asked vaux and hey said thay they were available. IIRC one side was 12quid and the other 14 dont ask me why. Surprised they are NLS probably all the PNG'ers buying them. I should have bought a pair dunno why I didnt :tard: d'oh!

A few weeks ago i tried to get a set. My Local Dealer was really helpful and found out that the factory did still had passenger side ones but no drivers side.
They then checked other dealers across the country and got me a drivers side one from a dealer in Carlisle. :thumb:
Its just a matter of getting a good helpful dealer :D

chimp007_uk
25-03-09, 11:12 PM
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115953

hope that helps :)

Keif
26-03-09, 03:10 PM
A few weeks ago i tried to get a set. My Local Dealer was really helpful and found out that the factory did still had passenger side ones but no drivers side.......
.....Its just a matter of getting a good helpful dealer :D

I'm very friendly with the parts guys at my local dealer, so i rang them up today to see if they can do a search for me.

It turns out the later model strips ARE still available, it's the early ones that are NLS. So i ordered the single replacement i need.
I'm a victim of my own system, i have EPC access and just e-mailed the early Part Numbers to my Parts Department. :tard:

They retail at £24 each (side), (i don't pay that tho) ;)

ck
26-03-09, 04:32 PM
i have 2 pretty good early ones

Keif
26-03-09, 04:33 PM
It's the later ones i want.

J-Plate Nova GSi

draper
26-03-09, 04:34 PM
so they stll have sets of the mk2 ones ?

vx kev
26-03-09, 05:54 PM
I'm very friendly with the parts guys at my local dealer, so i rang them up today to see if they can do a search for me.

It turns out the later model strips ARE still available, it's the early ones that are NLS. So i ordered the single replacement i need.
I'm a victim of my own system, i have EPC access and just e-mailed the early Part Numbers to my Parts Department. :tard:

They retail at £24 each (side), (i don't pay that tho) ;)

Its just the colour is slightly different from the early to late ones but very unoticeable so should be fine :thumb:

vx kev
26-03-09, 05:57 PM
so they stll have sets of the mk2 ones ?

From what i was told its only Passenger side ones left, a dealer may be able to source you one from another dealership somewhere else if they can be bothered :wtf:
My vauxhall dealer is Evans Halshaw in Edinburgh, they got me a passenger side one from the factory and sourced me a drivers side one from Dobies Vauxhall in Carlisle so they are still out there hiding in a corner in some parts departments! :thumb: