PDA

View Full Version : Nova GTE/GSI parts

novaguy08
25-03-09, 08:43 AM
Righto I have a huge pile of spare parts I want to get rid of as its clogging up my back garden and has done for months! That and its time to raise some cash money for bits for my car!!

Here is just some of what I have:

Radiator fan £10

15" x 6.5j PCD 4x100 ET35 Wolfrace Quantums good nick but not perfect, scuffs & light curbing on 2 4 VERY good tires, 2x nangkang rotational (1 with puncture repair) 2x avon all weathers had them checked and no buckles, could do with a balance, now cleaned & off car will fit other makes of car so if you know someone in the market PM me for my phone number! £150 SOLD ** TA EBAY **

Wiper motors x2 front £7.50 each

Wiper motors x2 rear £7.50 each

Also have GTE 12 pin clocks, good nick slight scuff on lens but could do with new printed circute on back £20 *BARGAIN!!* (spares or repairs) Not for sale no more :( i broke them for bits sorry if anyone was waiting for a price drop!!

Various gauges, including tacho's, fuel gauges, oil pressure gauges, a speedo mechanism (without face gwo), and a voltmeter £2 each!!

Standard rear lights £10 the pair! (no bulb holders just lenses)

MK1 Centre Console £5!!

4x cream Nova GTE/GSI 1.6 Injectors £20

Nova GTE engine wiring loom - mostly intact (only two plugs missing) £10 ***SOLD***

1.6i 8v Fuel rail with FPR £10

Various MK1 Headlamps some with indicators some without!! PM ME FOR PRICE

Full set of std suspension springs need lick of paint otherwise great :D £15

Nova Airbox (GTE?) £5

Nova 8v Sump £10

F10/5 gearbox the 3.94 ratio one (same ratios as F13 iirc!)..... perfect for swapping out from a 4 speed £30

Possiably breaking cosmos (?) blue Vauxhall Nova 1.2i 8v soon, loads of decent parts just gauging interest in this at the moment as im hoping to be buying another car tomorrow PM me what you want and ill PM back a price!! DISCOUNTS FOR THOSE ABLE TO COME TAKE PARTS AWAY THEY WANT! EVERYTHING AVAILIBLE INCL POV SPEC VERY TIDY INTERIOUR!!!

I want these parts gone so i am very open to offers or swap for other parts!! I want rid so please give me a shout! **PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE POSTAGE & DUE TO THE LOW COSTS I WILL NOT POST THEM FOR THE PRICES SHOWN!**

There are other parts availible just let me know what you want and ill see if i have it. Prices are open to offers & do not include postage. They are on eBay too so ill edit this post should i sell anything through there. (please note i only have pretty much little bits of trims and small engine bits left!)

Thanks for looking guys! Give me a PM with your phone number or email address and ill get in contact.

Photos will be uploaded on request.

novaguy08
19-04-09, 09:02 PM
i forgot about this thread but since someone reminded me about it its bumped back to the top :D

novaguy08
23-04-09, 12:09 AM
Bump

thedjse
23-04-09, 07:09 AM
Pics of guages

novaguy08
05-05-09, 10:20 PM
Sorry not got a pitcure of the gauges just yet, not sure what your expecting but they are only the std ones that you get in the dash, ill try to get them this week but im currently hunting for another car right now.

vxr_racing_2008
05-05-09, 10:30 PM
how many mk1 lights you got?:roll:

novaguy08
05-05-09, 10:47 PM
ill check in the morning but iirc 4 (2 pairs) one pair with everything one pair just headlamps

novashed
08-06-09, 01:01 AM
still got injectors?

novaguy08
09-06-09, 06:41 AM
yep :D

novashed
09-06-09, 08:54 AM
how much posted?

novaguy08
09-06-09, 11:34 AM
PM'ed mate