PDA

View Full Version : Nova Lowering KIT please!!

novaguy08
25-03-09, 08:35 AM
Hiya guys,

Dont post here often as im usually on MIGweb, but as I have been a user for a while and this is the best place for Nova parts I thought i would give it a shot!

Need a full lowering Kit complete and together for a Nova, when i say complete and together i mean 4 springs, 4 shorter shocks, top hats and the front struts having the springs on them as i dont have spring compressors!!

Im asking this as I have 2 known knackered shocks and another possibly knackered shock, its getting pretty hairy to drive! Getting VERY concerned as my missus is pregnant and i could do without writing off my car, espesially if she is in there with me!! So if you have a set close to or in southampton PM me with a price and i will let you know if ill take them or not, on a VERY limited budget due to being unemployed and on agency work so im able to come and collect THIS WEEKEND (28th/29th March) I am bidding on some bits on eBay but they are already getting REALLY expencive so im probably going to buy from someone in a private sale!

I have parts to swap mainly small parts so if you need something small and have this laying about then ill be happy to PX :)

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out!!
:D :D

Pistol Pete
25-03-09, 09:09 AM
I have some for sale on here and MIG.......

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116103

novaguy08
25-03-09, 03:56 PM
Sorry mate but thats far too rich for my taste at the moment, as i said, in deep financial doo doo and with 2-3 knackered shocks i 1 need something that will last longer and 2 need something a bit safter!
Thanks for the shout on them though!
BTW i not seen them on mig

Pistol Pete
25-03-09, 04:02 PM
Yeah on MIG in my thread titled "clearout time.."

How much are you looking t spend then???? These will last long, and be safe. You are after a kit and i have one. You could always make me an offer, you are in Southhampton so could scrub delivery and meet halfway?

novaguy08
25-03-09, 04:07 PM
your after 190 and im after spending less then half that im afraid!!

novaguy08
25-03-09, 04:09 PM
just found it

novaguy08
29-03-09, 06:57 PM
Bump still looking to purchase this week........ cash waiting can spend UPTO 80 notes sorry but thats ALL i have at the moment! Cant wait for savings need kit ASAP........ again would prefer local for collection anyone further out really need to be willing to meet halfway!

~~joycey~~
29-03-09, 07:45 PM
You not intrested in my stuff then?

novaguy08
29-03-09, 07:59 PM
Hello mate just got your PM, yes that deal sounds great, give me a shout when your ok to do it
Thanks mate, you got my number!

~~joycey~~
29-03-09, 08:07 PM
Hello mate just got your PM, yes that deal sounds great, give me a shout when your ok to do it
Thanks mate, you got my number!

118 118 ;) :thumb: lol

novaguy08
01-04-09, 06:49 PM
Sorted thanks for all those who helped me out & big thanks to joycey for the kit & brace :D