PDA

View Full Version : Pvs09 - Please Read!`

ade
23-03-09, 11:21 PM
Hi peeps (this is also in club just incase anyone is thinking of joining but hasnt yet...),

Please be aware that the closing date for buying tickets for PVS09 has been moved forward 1 week to Monday 4th May 2009.

This is due to a change in the Sunday ticket allocation and as such the organisers have changed the closing date for ticket requests.

Please book your ticket asap! Don't leave it until the last minute

There will be NO late ticket bookings after this date!

(we can't book once submitted unlike previous years due to expected numbers).

Any questions please see the thread in the events booking section - tickets can be purchased in the club shop!

:thumb:

matt_vaughan
23-03-09, 11:29 PM
This isnt general PVS tickets is it, this is for PNG Stand tickets? Not quite sure what's going on really. Intend attending though!

areofall
23-03-09, 11:36 PM
dose this include camping?

peester
23-03-09, 11:45 PM
DO i buy them off http://www.performancevauxhallshow.co.uk/ website? Or where are the PNG forum (via admin, paypal) ones - like in all previous years..??

ade
23-03-09, 11:53 PM
This relates to the club tickets only which you can buy via the club shop (see club shop). You can buy normal "Joe Public tickets" from the PV site direct but you wont get your car on the stand and they wont be club tickets. You'll be stuck in the car park!

See the Events booking section for more info and FAQ's.

You have to be a club member to buy PNG tickets - full weekend including camping Friday & Saturday = £25, Sunday only (no camping) £15. Includes stand pass for your car

peester
24-03-09, 07:02 AM
ok ade, thanks - post edited.

dj_wudgey
24-03-09, 11:17 AM
4th off may no problems dude! ill have mine by then!!

EUROTURBO
24-03-09, 02:47 PM
as soon as i get paid i will renew my membership and get mine too!

dj_wudgey
24-03-09, 04:46 PM
as soon as i get paid i will renew my membership and get mine too!

yea thats what im doing aswell lol

Andy
24-03-09, 05:52 PM
Is the damage the same if you are just doing the usual sat-sunday?

Spudly
24-03-09, 05:59 PM
Yes iirc andy, same price from 5pm friday to whenever on the sunday!

ade
24-03-09, 06:15 PM
Sat - Sunday is £25 - the same price as Friday to Sunday.

You can buy a Sunday only ticket for £15

There isn't a Saturday - Sunday ticket simply because theres no way for th Staff on site to manage it separate from the Friday - Sunday one...

krobinson
24-03-09, 06:20 PM
I'll be booking up on payday (21st april)

MARTIN KELSON
24-03-09, 06:26 PM
Dont think i will be making it this year.

Driving to Le-Mans week after in Nova (If its built) so best score some browney points with the Mrs that weekend!!

Martin

Novaboyleon
24-03-09, 07:19 PM
once i see what the nova troops are doing around my way we will all be booking our tickets very shortly, cant wait. is there many people arriving on the friday?

Matt
24-03-09, 09:48 PM
Think I'll be booking my ticket for PV soon - first time I'll have done it! All depends if I can get someone to come with me, might have to drag the missus along!

Think I'll head down on the Saturday and camp for the main show on Sunday.

:cool:

Adam
24-03-09, 09:51 PM
Camping Sat here, and doing the Sunday!
Dont know who i'll be with yet

Joe Richardson
24-03-09, 10:02 PM
wish i was going to PV:(

Benn
24-03-09, 10:27 PM
Can i ask what the closing date is so early?

shaneyboi35
24-03-09, 10:31 PM
il be getting my ticket sometime in the next month, is ther any limit to the amount of cars allowed on the PNG club stand?
and am i correct in syaing that my guest has to pay £25 aswell as there over 14?

kieran jackson
25-03-09, 12:18 AM
i'll be getting mine within the month be my first time going as well

bai1ey
25-03-09, 07:31 AM
i will alsobe getting mine along with my first membership next month

ade
25-03-09, 08:43 PM
Benn - PM sent re closing date - it's more to do with getting the order to the organisers and then getting the tickets from them and then posting them out - we need to allow about 4 weeks - especially as theyve changed the set up re full weekend tickets...

Shaneyboi - there isnt a limit on the number of cars you can bring as long as theyre all novas - you will however need a stand pass for each one and they are only available with a ticket. And you're correct re your guest having to pay for a ticket if over 14.

Ade

Benn
25-03-09, 08:57 PM
Read and replyed. Cheers.

Novaboyleon
27-03-09, 11:27 PM
so whos going on the friday and then we need to set up early sat morning with the stand etc?

ade
27-03-09, 11:40 PM
so whos going on the friday and then we need to set up early sat morning with the stand etc?

Theres quote a few going Friday - Sunday (see events booking thread). I'm not too such on the set up yet - still need that confirmed. I think Saturday is a run what yer bring all day and a basic chill out - not sure if the stands will be set up.

If it is I cant really see them setting up the stands one end of the field leaving the camp site at the other - all yer stuff would be nicked!

Novaboyleon
27-03-09, 11:50 PM
hmmm thats a good point but why is it a 2 day event then? it was run what you brung last year on the saturday if i remember the strip was open, 2 nights is a better excuse to get pi$$ed twice!!

ade
27-03-09, 11:56 PM
lol dunno - prob will be a 2 day show - will update once I know more...

dj_wudgey
28-03-09, 12:31 PM
hope its not a 2 day show im off somewhere else saturday lol

ade
28-03-09, 07:19 PM
wouldnt worry about it matey - if theyre showing on Saturday they're showing on Sunday so you wont miss anything...