PDA

View Full Version : New fast and the furious

kc_08
23-03-09, 07:36 PM
Dont look to bad, good to see vin diesel and paul walker in it, out in cinamar april 10th might have to try and get it on copy. anyone seen it?

bmw156
23-03-09, 07:40 PM
nah, saw a poster for this today and was excited. shoudl be good.

Joe Richardson
23-03-09, 07:42 PM
looks like it going to be good this one:thumb:

can't wait to see it:cool:

Cle
23-03-09, 07:44 PM
should be good, just cause of the engine noise's :thumb: theres some nice cars in it

vaughanmc
23-03-09, 07:45 PM
Should be really good! I want to see it at the pics

Isn't there an old Ford RS 200 in it ?

kc_08
23-03-09, 07:47 PM
yeah should be pretty descent, hopefully it will be as good as the first one, although nunber 2 was'nt to bad! tokyo drift was abit... GAY. yeah think its white i saw it in the preview bit :P

Rich
23-03-09, 07:48 PM
Shame about the dodgey acting lol

Sure it will be a good watch, im glad the old lot are back too. Tokyo drift was pretty crap

kc_08
23-03-09, 07:50 PM
Lol just abit, but i mean tokyo drift was soo fake, that massive corner he was drifting around and managed to hold the steering wheel still? think its abit more hard than that lol think you all know the bit i mean, massive corner and it just shows him in the evo

bmw156
23-03-09, 07:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdSnZvseggw

trailer for it

kc_08
23-03-09, 07:54 PM
looks good dont it, i was just watching this bit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7HJLHPthh8&feature=channel
new shape scooby?? :(

bmw156
23-03-09, 07:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTG19taEizw&feature=channel

a better one

Twistie
23-03-09, 08:02 PM
it look's well good so i will be going to see that

AlexW
23-03-09, 08:08 PM
This was posted on here last year lol

Trailers have been around damm ages.

Emmy
23-03-09, 08:10 PM
Oh Yeah Im looking forward to this, I love the blonde guy Brian (Paul Walker) He's mmmm..... tasty, the cars are obviously smart too lol

mowgli
23-03-09, 08:15 PM
it will always be crap......

f&f was half reasonable apart from the script, acting, set piece action sequences, etc. I mean, can a car really fire a grappling hook into as lorry & stop it??? no

2f2f was simply utter sh1te

tokyo daft was live action ridge racer/outrun etc..... even down to the bird with half yank/half jap features who walks on to the start line etc......

ffs4 will be incredibly rubbish, cos the only petrolhead genre they haven't plundered already is, wait for it..... TOP GEAR 20p says there is a mysterious driver who nobody actually knows.....

kc_08
23-03-09, 08:22 PM
This was posted on here last year lol

Trailers have been around damm ages.

yeah but this time its acctually comming out lol, on that vid it says the 4th around here its then 10th :O
fair point mowgli

Leeboo
23-03-09, 08:22 PM
mowgli everyone knows F&F can be far fetched but IMO it still makes good viewing as its basically all we have as far as car films go.

TIDGE
23-03-09, 08:24 PM
oh god not another...

Lynsey
23-03-09, 08:24 PM
Not my thing either, I haven't enjoyed the other films so won't waste an evening going to watch it. Vin is hot though :D

mowgli
23-03-09, 08:35 PM
mowgli everyone knows F&F can be far fetched but IMO it still makes good viewing as its basically all we have as far as car films go.

mmmm lets see.....

grand prix.. 60's racing.
leMans 70's racing.
the italian job (real one)
2 lane blacktop
vanishing point
smokey & the bandit
cannonball run
cars (pixar)
american graffiti (the original cruize movie)
the Herbie movies (old & new)
days of thunder (honestly)

are all superior to ffs

in fact, the only film on the subject worse than ffs is sylvester stallone's Driven (drivel)

Customsam
23-03-09, 10:29 PM
yer looks pretty good going to go and see it in cinema i think :D

Joe Richardson
23-03-09, 11:16 PM
Is Jordana brewster going to be in the new one,hope solol lol :D

ade
23-03-09, 11:27 PM
no doubt the shows this year (and next) will be full of copy cars - either done very well or very badly!

Does look good though....

Plug
24-03-09, 12:06 AM
will be a good watch but best car films in my eyes are cannonball run and gone in 60 seconds (love this film)

off to see if i can aquire F&F4 now lol

will it be spoiling if i got some pics of the cars up??

scotty GSI
24-03-09, 12:07 AM
Utter trash, but thats the fun off it!

looking forward to seeing this, wonder what quality chessy lines it will provide. This is my favourite from yesteryear............

"Galla 24 or a Galla 12? i didn't know pizza places made motors" lol

Quality!!!

MK999
24-03-09, 12:11 AM
no doubt the shows this year (and next) will be full of copy cars - either done very well or very badly!

I'd rather have an eleanor myself :D

Plug
24-03-09, 12:13 AM
I'd rather have an eleanor myself :D

Gone in 60 Seconds Ftw

dj_wudgey
24-03-09, 12:34 AM
it may be good but most have been so unrealistic its painfull!!

Plug
24-03-09, 12:58 AM
http://s706.photobucket.com/albums/ww64/gsi_jimbo/Fast%20and%20Furious/

some pics of the cars if the link works

Jack
24-03-09, 08:19 AM
its basically all we have as far as car films go.
Thats the most epically failtastic statement I've heard so far this year lol

F&F is NOT a car film, its glossy hollywood durge which has some neons, graphics and gayhat paint in it. Fecks sake, even the pony cars in F&F2 were gayed up.

Its just one of those cheap popcorn flicks you can turn on and not have to think about. Vanishing Point or Two Lane Blacktop are probably the ultimate car movies instead of the car being a penis extension to the hollywood schwooze of the time.

I've not watched the trailers for ages, but i daresay the movie will have a CHASE with lots of "drifting", neons, fast cuts, agressive gearchanges (through the 17-cog box) and "intense" looks. All under the guise of some rock/emo/techno soundtrack. Pfft, give me Bullitt anyday.

Sloth
24-03-09, 08:51 AM
Thats the most epically failtastic statement I've heard so far this year lol

F&F is NOT a car film, its glossy hollywood durge which has some neons, graphics and gayhat paint in it. Fecks sake, even the pony cars in F&F2 were gayed up.

Its just one of those cheap popcorn flicks you can turn on and not have to think about. Vanishing Point or Two Lane Blacktop are probably the ultimate car movies instead of the car being a penis extension to the hollywood schwooze of the time.

I've not watched the trailers for ages, but i daresay the movie will have a CHASE with lots of "drifting", neons, fast cuts, agressive gearchanges (through the 17-cog box) and "intense" looks. All under the guise of some rock/emo/techno soundtrack. Pfft, give me Bullitt anyday.

you, my man are a star.....
may i also add mad max 1+2, and death race (new and old)

kc_08
24-03-09, 09:41 AM
will be a good watch but best car films in my eyes are cannonball run and gone in 60 seconds (love this film)

off to see if i can aquire F&F4 now lol

will it be spoiling if i got some pics of the cars up??

bet theres some nice cars in it, just about to look at that link, i think im going to have ago gettiing it in the next couple of days

Jack
24-03-09, 10:03 AM
bet theres some nice cars in it
I doubt it. All the cars I've seen have just been covered in gay colours and silly stickers.

Clearly ratlook hasn't hit big in the US yet. Would be quite amusing to see Vin Derv hooning some bling'd up Yanks down the strip in a rusty, battered VW beetle LOL

dj_wudgey
24-03-09, 11:22 AM
I doubt it. All the cars I've seen have just been covered in gay colours and silly stickers.

Clearly ratlook hasn't hit big in the US yet. Would be quite amusing to see Vin Derv hooning some bling'd up Yanks down the strip in a rusty, battered VW beetle LOL

im with you on that one get them in some rat look cars lol instead off a few stickers and some neons lol

L14MNP
24-03-09, 12:11 PM

The shame :(

kc_08
24-03-09, 12:48 PM
the yellow skyline werent bad in the first one, although il agree about the silly stickers and neons, bit old now and no one likes it, and the black vetak yooo civics were nice with the green neons lol

L14MNP
24-03-09, 12:55 PM
Aside from the American muscle in all 3 there hasn't been a decent motor.

~~joycey~~
24-03-09, 12:56 PM
Is Jordana brewster going to be in the new one,hope solol lol :D

Yeah she is! The things i would do to her :eek: :p :thumb:

kelbelle
24-03-09, 01:05 PM
Im sorry there are cars in this film? I was too budy staring at Vin Diesel
NOM NOM NOM lol
He would have to say my name and i would cum!

~~joycey~~
24-03-09, 01:09 PM
Im sorry there are cars in this film? I was too budy staring at Vin Diesel
NOM NOM NOM lol

Gay.

kelbelle
24-03-09, 01:11 PM
Who him or me lol

Lauren
24-03-09, 01:12 PM
He's GAY. lol

~~joycey~~
24-03-09, 01:13 PM
He's GAY. lol

Yup lol

kelbelle
24-03-09, 01:17 PM
I can live with that lol

~~joycey~~
24-03-09, 01:19 PM
I can live with that lol

But he likes willy not woman? :confused:

kelbelle
24-03-09, 01:22 PM
As long as he keeps posing for those photos, im fine with it lol

Jack
24-03-09, 02:34 PM
I just had a mental vision of Vin Derv trying to be sultry and saying "kelmel" in a gruff voice.

I lol'ed

kc_08
24-03-09, 03:13 PM
errr kelbelle thats rather dirty lol, so hes a poo pusher who can drive then? me thinks hes tried it on with paul walker lol

dj_wudgey
24-03-09, 04:31 PM
ha ha vin deisel is a a*se raider lol i didnt know that fpmsl the poo pusher!

valvercorsa
24-03-09, 05:06 PM
he aint a C**K JOCKEY lol

he has a daugther to model Paloma Jimenez (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Paloma_Jimenez&action=edit&redlink=1) and used to date Michelle Rodriguez (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Rodriguez).

google its the future lol

Dod
24-03-09, 05:07 PM
FFS Fast and the Furious 4???

I'm gonna buy a load of Civics and wait until the film is released and sell them for twice what I paid for them.

FAST AND THE FURIOUS FILMS ARE STEAMING PILES OF BOLLOX. END OF.

kelbelle
24-03-09, 05:17 PM
I just had a mental vision of Vin Derv trying to be sultry and saying "kelmel" in a gruff voice.

I lol'ed

pmsl

And just for the record he is not actually gay I was just playing along :roll:

Jim Mcrae
24-03-09, 06:29 PM
Its going to be ****.

mowgli
24-03-09, 07:20 PM
rj & sloth, bullitt is 2 hours of shiite followed by a 'legendary' car chase, the continuity is so pants that one car loses the same wheel trim about 8 times....

Sloth
24-03-09, 07:26 PM
yus but the noise....

(i know its a gt40 zorst dubbed over it)

Jay
24-03-09, 07:28 PM
Would i be a cnut to all of you and say ive already seen it...

mowgli
24-03-09, 07:30 PM
ive already seen it...

why??

kc_08
24-03-09, 07:30 PM
your joking??? ^^ you jammy git lol, is it worth watching mate?
vanishing points a good one, well most of the ones said are good, i hav'nt seen a couple though.

Jay
24-03-09, 07:31 PM
Went to the premier in London. Its ok nothing like the 1st one IMO.

kc_08
24-03-09, 07:36 PM
ooh might aswell watch it anyway, this one looks more action abit less cars/racing than the others, although im probably wrong

dj_wudgey
24-03-09, 08:49 PM
Its going to be ****.

most likely yes lol

Joe Richardson
24-03-09, 08:55 PM
I think faft and furious films are mint:thumb:

Leeboo
24-03-09, 08:57 PM
mmmm lets see.....

Maybe I should have made myself a little clearer... I mean its basically the only film of its type. By that I mean tuner/good men/bad men/modified cars etc, as much as I realise its far fetched in many cases, I will still watch it! Just because it is unrealistic in some cases doesn't mean it will make bad viewing.

Depends what you are into.

Benn
24-03-09, 08:58 PM

No, Just something that looks like it front the front.

mowgli
24-03-09, 09:24 PM
Maybe I should have made myself a little clearer... I mean its basically the only film of its type. By that I mean tuner/good men/bad men/modified cars etc, as much as I realise its far fetched in many cases, I will still watch it! Just because it is unrealistic in some cases doesn't mean it will make bad viewing.

Depends what you are into.

no, you made it clear enough....it truly is the only film of its type.... apart from gone in 60 seconds..... the jump at the end & Dr Who as a villain who makes dainty furniture inside an old cement works by a dock is fairly far fetched... I mean how many trailers have you ever seen that end up at a 15 degree angle, and don't have a jack leg on the front....or a headboard for that matter...and Nick cage who couldn't drive sheep....

I think if you look at something like the bourne trilogy car chases, or ronin, or even the new italian job, where they use real, accessible to the general public, cars & then push then to the limits & still get a believable chase sequence, followed by something approaching a plot, the film is better.

I truly believe that 2f2f had no script, just a group of set pieces strung together.... and the miami street race was ridiculous, that chinky bint who kept changing up a gear with both hands on the wheel & no paddle shift, but every time it went up a gear, the revs shot up..........and still she had perfect hair.

Leeboo
24-03-09, 09:55 PM
Aye I see what you mean with regard to car chases. The Bourne Trilogy of films is one that I really admire! I think matt damon is class! Just the kind of person you want to be lol. Not much beats the scene where he is drinking vodka and nicks the taxi and gets chased by the black merc jeep, lots of cross cutting and and a good example of continuity editing.

I don't know why I like Fast and Furious, maybe its because I can sort of relate to it and let myself believe its realistic :confused: .

L14MNP
24-03-09, 10:19 PM
No, Just something that looks like it front the front.

You reckon? Maybe it's a Banham 200 lol EFi Maestro powers y0!

Jay, what is the car then? Looks to be an Evo RS200 to me :( :(:( etc.

mowgli
24-03-09, 10:21 PM
some rs 200's did make it to the states, but considering in 2f2f the 'hero' manages to find a rhd skyline (minus spoilers) in a texas used car lot, anything in america is possible... remember Swordfish with John Travolta in a rhd tvr with blackpool plates in LA and then getting caught by 3 tonne chevy suv's in a car chase

Jack
25-03-09, 06:21 PM
rhd skyline (minus spoilers)
GTR's didn't come in LHD (if you remember, the R33 in the first movie is also RHD). The Japanese drive on the proper side of the road :D

Its also quite possible it was missing the spoilers, there's quite a fad for removing even the OEM spoilers off cars for some random reason.

Mike
25-03-09, 06:25 PM
I saw a blow putting up a bilboard this morning advertising F&F whilst I was at some traffic lights.

I couldnt resist but to pap the horn, point & laught at him.