PDA

View Full Version : Novas Coming Back

nova alex
23-03-09, 03:49 AM
i was just thinking its nice to see novas are on the come in hull and other places cause it was so long back i felt like the odd one out lol when i was the only one bombing about in my nova lol and i know its been a few weeks seens hes had it but its about time spudly was back in one lol

Ernie
23-03-09, 07:27 AM
There is only me and a yellow one going around swindon at the mo which is fine by me apart from ive run out of bits to sell him lol.

areofall
23-03-09, 08:04 AM
hey are on the come back, here in N Ireland there's big interest, I've only got my white car home on Saturday and already has 3 people interested in buying it! Though I'm keeping her at the momenet

Southie
23-03-09, 08:19 AM
Over winter novas turn into stealth ninja assasins. There always there but you never hear/see them lol

jsw3644
23-03-09, 10:54 AM
Just been having a few bits done to mine, waiting for my custom ignition leads then i can have it back. i seem to bo the only person with a nova in my area, theres one other that i only sometimes see! im from near burgess hill there use to be a few around in the past.

Joe Richardson
23-03-09, 10:57 AM
Round my area there isn't that many,only seen a couple go round,Nice to seem them on the road when you do though:D :thumb:

Dod
23-03-09, 11:08 AM
ROI has seen a serious decline in Nova Numbers, possibly because I keep buying them but there is 1 local to me but its been Muppetised with constant repairs done poorly and the whole "BOMMM BOMMM BOMMM!!!" everytime he drives up and down the street.

That said, there is an immaculate 14SR owned by 14SR Lad that would excite the best of the purists.

Also, congrats to AMG on the sale of his GSi Nova to a Chap from Co. Cork in Eire which I believe made Top Dollar.

novaluxeplus
23-03-09, 11:11 AM
only mine and one other i know of around here

robertdevlin69
23-03-09, 11:13 AM
i havent seen a nova in dublin for at least six months,seen them outside of dublin yeah,but i came across a little gem the other day,it was an old corsa GT looked in a bit of a sorry state bodywork wise but im gonna make the owner an offer on it

dj_wudgey
23-03-09, 11:15 AM
Over winter novas turn into stealth ninja assasins. There always there but you never hear/see them lol

thats about right that dude lol

Dod
23-03-09, 11:16 AM
Tell me where it is so I can beat you to it. lol

Seriously though, I want to build a GT rep so if you do get it Robert, take plenty of pics and expect PMs from me regarding it.