PDA

View Full Version : Fao Robisgrt18 - Uefa Press Release

Ian
11-01-03, 03:05 PM
"Football World stunned at Bowyer punishment :

Switzerland 8th January 2003 :

UEFA today stunned the football world by handing out a
severe penalty to England international Lee Bowyer after finding him guilty of stamping on an opponent during an UEFA cup match. Bowyer has been banned from European competition for six games and made to sign for West Ham United. The combination of the six game ban and enforced transfer to West Ham means effectively Bowyer has been banned from European football for a minimum of FIFTEEN years.

Bowyer himself is said to be philosophical after finally
been caught on CCTV stamping on a grounded opponent but
does admit he is at least partly to blame as he should have phoned a team mate to come and pick him up and destroyed his boots and socks like he normally does when he finds himself in these situations.

Bowyer's contract entitles him to a ?1m bonus payment
should West Ham escape relegation, the contract is also believed to include payments should he find Lord Lucan (?750k), prove the existence of extra-terrestial life
(?500k) or explain why they paid several million pounds for Titi Camera (?250k)."

"Meanwhile official West Ham sources would make no comment on rumours that West Ham are to change their away strip to a white sheet with a white hood to make Bowyer feel more at home."

jon_boy
11-01-03, 05:53 PM
lol. rofl. lafao. that kept me amused for ages. :D

RobIsGrt18
12-01-03, 05:58 PM
haha ian u bitch.....i see the rivalry is re-born!!

not that im bothered cos the way liverpool are going this time nxt year we'll both be in div1 haha !!

Alex
12-01-03, 06:12 PM
yes i thought that we (liverpool) had a chance at the begining of the season and now look at us :(

RobIsGrt18
12-01-03, 06:16 PM
cos ya S**T !!!

Hearn
14-01-03, 05:27 PM
I kinda support Leeds (they're my English team) but my True team are the mighty Glasgow Rangers.

According to the sport, Liverpool are in fact second bottom of the current form table!!!!! (west brom are bottom) and guess who is top...... Leeds Utd. :lol: