PDA

View Full Version : Jade Goody - RIP

BIGS
22-03-09, 10:30 AM
Very sad she passed away this morning, Even if you hate her you got to feel for the children she left behind. I just hope her children do get the money and its not left in charge with the husband!

craig green
22-03-09, 10:37 AM
She did well out reality TV. (& OK magazine)

This time last year everyone hated her off the back of the celeb-BB racism fiasco, & since the cancer has become loved again. Just shows how forgiving the UK public can be.

BIGS
22-03-09, 10:41 AM
Yea thats so true, I didnt mind her i thought it was funny to watch her at times. the things she used to come out with made me laugh.But its the fact what she has gone through to make sure her kids have money for when they grow up. she was a fantastic mother

krobinson
22-03-09, 10:52 AM
It's a sad situation, however alot of good has come from her cancer, she's increased awareness immensely and hopefully will prevent others from going through what she had to.

Keith

stuartyj21
22-03-09, 10:53 AM
^^^ well said keith, hope her 2 boys are well looked after...

steviet293
22-03-09, 11:08 AM
hope she has left everything to her kids and not that waste of space she maried, he is anything but a good father.

Rob
22-03-09, 11:37 AM
R.I.P jade, reagrds go to her family especially her little boys as their to young to fully understand right now but when they do they will realise how great she was as a tv star and raising awarness of how young people can have cancer !

NovaBoi92
22-03-09, 11:40 AM
on the morning of mothers day too.

Rob
22-03-09, 11:41 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I totally forgot about that

Emmy
22-03-09, 11:42 AM
It is really sad to hear Jade passed away this morning, I could feel tears in my eyes when I heard, I feel for her little boys so much and to lose their mum on mother's day as well, I hope all the family can pull through together, Jade was such a loving mum and friend and will be sadly missed im sure.

Spudly
22-03-09, 11:46 AM
She is finally out of her misery then, i feel for her through what she has suffered but imo she went ott being in the spot light all the way through this.

At least now she suffers no more!

BIGS
22-03-09, 11:51 AM
She is finally out of her misery then, i feel for her through what she has suffered but imo she went ott being in the spot light all the way through this.

At least now she suffers no more!

Yea you say ott about being in the spot light. But wouldnt you if you knew you didnt have long left and you wanted to make money for your kids!

Ernie
22-03-09, 11:52 AM
I didnt realy like her but r.i.p Jade as i had to watch my best mate of 27 years pass away from cancer a few years back and it wasnt nice seeing him turn yellow at one stage.
As said before hope all her welth goes to the boys not that dip sh1t of a so called husband

Adam
22-03-09, 11:54 AM
Whether you liked her or not its still sad news.

But thats life, people die from cancer everyday, it just happens that because of her status she got a lot of publicity over hers. Which has been a good and bad thing...

Andy
22-03-09, 11:57 AM
Well said Ad,Rip Jade.
As others have said,it doesnt matter how she came across on Tv etc.The fact is she battled bravely to the bitter end.I just hope that sh1tehawk of a husband she married doesnt get anything.

Dod
22-03-09, 12:21 PM
Aye, RIP. Thw ehole media thing was a bit borderline imo, Personally I avoided all coverage on the TV and in the Papers as it seemed to be a bit desperate. Never the less, she's at pease now.

Welshy
22-03-09, 02:24 PM
no matter how much of a biatc she was she still didnt deserve this r.i.p luv x

Mike
22-03-09, 02:26 PM
Thank god. She was nothing other then a run of the mill mother who became famous for being a stupid @unt. So she had cancer, so have 30 million other people in the world.

Pistol Pete
22-03-09, 04:08 PM
+1 ^

Max Clifford must be rubbing his hands.....she died on the eve of mothers day. Kerching!

I do feel sorry for her boys. That Jack Tweed is a twunt IMO.

16v Nova Kev
22-03-09, 04:15 PM
its sad for her boys but the husband is a right bell end amen

novaxe235
22-03-09, 05:30 PM
r.i.p

Graeme
22-03-09, 06:19 PM
Rip

dave.gsi
22-03-09, 06:21 PM
i do feel for her kids losing their mum, especially today.....

but jade as a person.....one of the most annoying talentless 'celebrity's' (that term is used very loosely by the way) to ever grace this planet. why the hell do people buy OK magazine to read about her life, its just beyond me(*)?

(*) that also goes for any other 'celebrity' in OK mag........they have pictures of some Z-list celeb in asda doing some shopping and turn it in to a full page spread?! why do girls find that interesting :confused: :tard:

bowman
22-03-09, 06:37 PM
Conspiracy theory:

Cash strapped celebs have no limits to how low they will stoop for cash, look at kerry Catona. It would'nt suprise me if the whole thing was staged.....hits the news on mothers day too???? hmmm.....She'll probably be spotted in panama in 10 years time.....

On a serious note I feel sorry the bairnes , no kiddy should have to loose a parent......

kelbelle
22-03-09, 07:57 PM
RIP Jade, was really upset she died, she wanted to make it mothers day so managed it just.
TBH she cant be that useless when she is the richest ever person to come out of big brother and that was before the cancer publicity.
I feel so sorry for her boys and i didnt like her after the racism row but i happily forgive her for it.

dave.gsi
22-03-09, 08:50 PM
why? cos she got cancer and died? are you going to forgive josef fritzel when he dies?

people die everyday, some good some bad. theres very few people who i would actually care about if they died, close friends and family etc......anyone else i couldn't really care less, be it the woman who hit her head on the ski slopes, or jade goody, or any of my 4 aunties, or even my gran (last time i saw her was 9 years ago!)

dj_wudgey
23-03-09, 11:53 AM
its not a nice thing to happen no matter how much you liked or disliked some one!! but hopefully her kids will be looked after!!

Lauren
23-03-09, 12:07 PM
Thank god. She was nothing other then a run of the mill mother who became famous for being a stupid @unt. So she had cancer, so have 30 million other people in the world.

I'm quite glad you said that. As much as I feel sorry for her kids, she was just the same as anyone else that has cancer. She's just lucky she was in the position to make that much money from it.

kelbelle
23-03-09, 12:43 PM
why? cos she got cancer and died? are you going to forgive josef fritzel when he dies?

Its hardly the same thing is it? She made a mistake and publicly and privatley apologised to shilpa shetty. They became really good friends afterwards and thats why she was on the indian big brother when she found out. Shilpa was rushing to her bedside last week but then Jade went downhill.

I think any jokes made about her are sick. They're not funny and anyone making them should be ashamed because they are making a mockery of the other "30 million" people also suffering from it. Lets wait till someone making the jokes has cancer or someone close to them has cancer and we'll see if your still laughing when you watch them die. :mad:

As for her only being a run of the mill mum. It doesnt make a difference. She was a mum. FUll stop!

L14MNP
23-03-09, 01:04 PM
lol @ good friends. Publicity is all it is and ever was.

I hope you aren't one of the women that buy OK! etc. Kel so you read about boring 'celebrities' mundane lives.

She isn't exactly a business brain. This whole country thrives on sh!tty reality TV and companies/shows etc bend over backwards to get these idiots in the spot light.

There is only one winner in all of this and it isn't her kids or cancer awareness.
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3125/cliffordmilkingjade.gif

Pistol Pete
23-03-09, 01:07 PM
Roflolcoptor....^

Jack
23-03-09, 02:52 PM
the things she used to come out with made me laugh
Why though? The (few) occasions she made me laugh it was at her incomptence. Surely it had to be an act? Nobody could seriously be THAT stupid? If anything, I pitied her and her family.

she was a fantastic mother
How do you know that? Did you know her personally? Did you see what the scrag mags didn't show you? I'm not having a go at you, but a lot of people recently have been making similar comments - as if they knew Jade personally, when they'd only seen the pictures in the magazines, or believed what the media (read: Clifford) had told them to believe.

why? cos she got cancer and died?
Indeed. Mention Jade Goody to anyone 10+ months ago (or however long ago it was before Clifford took captaincy of the good ship Goody) and most would have rolled their eyes and mentioned something about her lesser than average intelligence, or racial comments (if you think I've got it in for Jade, feel free to look back at my posts on the racism subject - I defended her...)

[quite=kelmel]They're not funny and anyone making them should be ashamed because they are making a mockery of the other "30 million" people also suffering from it[/quote]
Not in the slightest. People are making a mokery of someone who's using their fateful personal health situation (or rather, is being used) to make some money for their own gain.

BIGS
23-03-09, 05:19 PM
Yea i 100% see what your saying Jack. Im going on things that ive seen and heard. Things like what see has gone through just to make money fot the kids. Any mother that would do that gets my vote

mowgli
23-03-09, 05:48 PM
why is everyone having a go at max clifford. how many other people know how to extract huge deals from papers & magazines??? if I wanted to get something publicized i'd go to him.

bmw156
23-03-09, 06:20 PM
terrible shame she died. but, if ya think about it, there are probably hundreads more people that die every day from that cancer. if anything its a good thing she did what she did and promoted it because if kelly got it. i would be in pieces. and i reckon anyone on ehere woudl be as well if their partner got it. yeh she was a bubbly character and probs not all there in the early days. but i think either she had, or max clifford have got their heads screwed on.

Andy
23-03-09, 06:26 PM
1 thing what has become apparent from all this is how much people are brainwashed by the media.I find it pathetic.

bmw156
23-03-09, 06:31 PM
1 thing what has become apparent from all this is how much people are brainwashed by the media.I find it pathetic.

we are all brainwashed by the media. everyone. if there was no media then the credit crunch woudl not of gotten this bad. every day ya go home, see the news, wool worths has shut, loads of places shutting. people loosing jobs. save ya money

they are ones who speak badness and we all believe it. imo, there will be some people who have their own circumstances etc. like lost job due to company going down etc, but i think if the consumers didnt see it on the news they wouldnt see anything wrong and carry on buying things they wanted and not needed.
and the only time we will get out of this recession is when the media say, o firgures are going up, go and spend some money.

edens-xe
23-03-09, 07:22 PM
i feel for the kids and her family, but jade did put it on herself by AVOIDING SMEAR TESTS!!!!! if she had the test every 2 years maybe they would have been able to sort it from an early age, and she'd still be here getting the piss taken out of her for being a plum!

its not as if she is the only person suffering in this world!!!! think about other families who have no money for there kids as there not celebs like herself:roll: :mad:

rant overlol

Asa-James
23-03-09, 07:49 PM
Lets wait till someone making the jokes has cancer or someone close to them has cancer and we'll see if your still laughing when you watch them die. :mad:

my grandad died of cancer in '92, i was 6 years old and my brother was barely 18 months and doesnt remember him. my cousin was given the all clear for the second time at the end of last year after fighting off cancer for the previous 5 years. he was 25 when first diagnosed. just because people make jokes doesnt mean they have never been affected by the situation.

i didnt like her after the racism row but i happily forgive her for it.

well if that's all it takes to get forgiveness on that subject, what are your feelings on Hitler?

Mike
23-03-09, 08:53 PM
I'm quite glad you said that. As much as I feel sorry for her kids, she was just the same as anyone else that has cancer. She's just lucky she was in the position to make that much money from it.

Fcuk her kids. Parents die every second of everyday around the world leaving widows & even orphans. WTF makes her kids so special? Oh I forgot, she has cancer so its alright, lets all send our condolances out to them.

Load of bollox IMO, just another annoying yapping fat cow removed from daytime TV. Thank fcuk.

Lynsey
23-03-09, 09:12 PM
If you weren't bothered, you'd not have read this thread, let alone left any comments.

It is a shame for her family, just as it is for anyone who has to deal with tradgedy. Not saying she was any more special than anyone else who dies every day of the same awful illness, but hats off to her for bringing in the £££ and making the most of a bad situation :thumb:

Lynsey
23-03-09, 09:13 PM
And there is a slight difference between Hitler and Jade FFS.

Mike
23-03-09, 09:15 PM
Fook me Lynz, sunglasses are a must with a Sig like that lol lol

Lynsey
23-03-09, 09:19 PM
lol

I like men in sunglasses, especially yourself 'squire!

Mike
23-03-09, 09:22 PM
lol

I like men in sunglasses, especially yourself 'squire!

Ohhh Errr lol I got a posh new pair now :thumb: my yellow/pink Oakleys bought it unfortunatly :(

mowgli
23-03-09, 09:23 PM
i feel for the kids and her family, but jade did put it on herself by AVOIDING SMEAR TESTS!!!!! if she had the test every 2 years maybe they would have been able to sort it from an early age, and she'd still be here getting the piss taken out of her for being a plum!

its not as if she is the only person suffering in this world!!!! think about other families who have no money for there kids as there not celebs like herself:roll: :mad:

rant overlol

cervical cancer takes about 10 years to develop.
jade was diagnosed when she was 25/26 nobody in the uk gets nhs screening until they are 25 & the test results take ages to come through. jade had had previous tests & treatments. the woman probably had cancer before she was even famous.....

lets close the debate, love her or hate her, she is dead.

Jack
24-03-09, 08:03 AM
If you weren't bothered, you'd not have read this thread, let alone left any comments.
I couldn't give a flying fcuk about Jade herself, but its the media furore and resultant public opinion which gets my goat. Which appears to be what this thread has turned into, not Jade herself.

Mowgli put it better than me:

lets close the debate, love her or hate her, she is dead.