As above
14" only required
MUST be et49
odd wheels or sets
pm me with what you have got for sale
cash waiting

ck
21-03-09, 01:13 PM
once again ill say this. there available brand new from eurorallye and compomotive themselves

offplot
21-03-09, 01:23 PM
Compomotive NO longer sell these to the general public as Eurorallye have bought the rights to these wheels.
I know they are available new but dont wish to spend £75 per wheel new when there are cheaper second hand ones available.
Even at £50 a wheel it is too dear for me.

Mike
21-03-09, 01:41 PM
Compomotive NO longer sell these to the general public as Eurorallye have bought the rights to these wheels.

Ehh? When I was last in there (3 months or so ago) they were willing to sell me a set of 14's as they no longer make the 15's (I was after one 15")

offplot
21-03-09, 03:01 PM
Ehh? When I was last in there (3 months or so ago) they were willing to sell me a set of 14's as they no longer make the 15's (I was after one 15")

This is the information that Iain at Eurorallye gave me.
I have no reason to doubt him.

Mike
21-03-09, 03:07 PM
This is the information that Iain at Eurorallye gave me.
I have no reason to doubt him.

Dont know then, I was at Comp in person & they offered me a set of rims to replace my 15's, there literally minutes away from me.

Just been talking to Iain aswell lol bought some parts off him.

offplot
21-03-09, 03:11 PM
I deal a lot with Iain when funds allow and always if poss buy th's from him.
Were the ones you were offered et49 wheels and if so how much were they?
As far as I am aware only Eurorallye sells them but now this isnt the case anymore.

Mike
21-03-09, 03:14 PM
I deal a lot with Iain when funds allow and always if poss buy th's from him.
Were the ones you were offered et49 wheels and if so how much were they?
As far as I am aware only Eurorallye sells them but now this isnt the case anymore.

Give Comp a call and ask them, when I was there they had a couple of various size TH's on the shelfs in the display area, sadly no 15's :(

I cant remeber what offset they were, if my memory serves me right though they were 49, or very close to?

I do need to go back up there soon to take my 15's up for some centre caps (got 1 odd wheel in my set) so I can ask again & PM you back?

offplot
21-03-09, 03:22 PM
Sorted - cheers.