PDA

View Full Version : PVD

MattyWoo
10-01-03, 04:58 PM
Just thought i'd share this experience with everyone.
After reading the thread a few months back about PVD i was dreading visiting their place in case i was greeted by some unhelpful yob. I couldn't find the place at first so phoned up, the bloke was really pleasant an gave me the right directions. When i got there they got my side repeaters, i paid, no probs whatsoever. Really nice bunch of chaps i thought. So maybe they have got their act together???

TeddySRi
10-01-03, 05:24 PM
These guys really are great people who are run off their feet at the min they have moved not long ago, and are trying with smaller premises to provide price and service as many other big names.

Pete is a top bloke and his partner vicky is meant to be very nice to. they both know what they are doing and just give em a chance.

As for Justin the guy was a complete prat, he went out with my ex girlfriend for a bit and used her like dirt, he is not an enthusiant.

GUYS PLEASE GIVE PVD A CHANCE, they are really good guys who are working hard to provide us with a geniune service.

Stick with em.

jkhilton
10-01-03, 05:55 PM
Teddy, do you work for PVD?????

This whole post just seems like blatant advertising for PVD, maybe Kev should think about charging them for this!! lmao

Freak
10-01-03, 05:57 PM
I wouldnt use them if u paid me.

Their reputation for being sh*ite has a lot of people to back it up (rik where are you) lol

MattyWoo
10-01-03, 06:04 PM
This whole post just seems like blatant advertising for PVD

Well bearing in mind i was the author of the post and i was just trying to give people my opinions i doubt that!!!

Breeny
10-01-03, 06:14 PM
Everything ive heard about them has been pants...

but nevermind huh, if they have got there act together good for them :)

dan16v
10-01-03, 06:16 PM
lol bet they kant be as bad as REGAL! at the end of the day peps will always have good and bad expieriences with various companies and it is only right we should let each other know to save time wasting etc, the only company ive ever had brilliant service from is motorsportdirect they are excellent! they even managed to deliver the product on the exact day he stated! they are also v helpfull and very prompt at answering mail!

Fredd
10-01-03, 06:45 PM
PVD, wot can i say about them. I put a post up a while ago about them, i read petes email to micky with allot of intrest. I have personally delt with them in the past 4 months and if he reckons their has been a major improvement in customer service etc then all i gotta say to that is flmao! They have pissed me about so many times, even blame me etc lol, im the customer the one who you are meant to keep happy. lol wot a joke. I am now going to write an email directly to pete because they have fucked me about so much and when ya get fucked about the result is you aint happy and then defo dont use them again. The phones i suppose do get answered most of the time and they have actually started to phone you back when they say (which never used to happen) but still does happen sometimes, the prob i have with them is i get promised my stuff on a day, even a date and does it arrive; no!. The result is they blame their suppliers, i couldnt giv a shit, its up to them to keep their suppliers in check, i should know i do a similar job. If my supplier cant meet the demands i have for their product and keep to their promises i tell em to sort it or i go elsewhere, simple. Hopefully i will be sorted out soon. As for further dealings i dont think i will use them.

Rick Draper
10-01-03, 07:14 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: I aint saying anything. Rick

TeddySRi
12-01-03, 01:38 PM
no boys i dont work for them!!! ive had good experiences with bits i have bought and i know people have not been to happy with them in the past.

give em a chance peeps they are getting better all the time and their prices are quite good.

plus they are local to me!!! :roll:

Ste_Nova
13-01-03, 09:31 AM
ahh the joys of the autosport show... girl infront is filling out an intrest form at helix clutch stand... i read name... it's vikki from pvd :D ste hits the floor with a 320x camcorder, nice video for my private collection lmfao

carltoncrazy
13-01-03, 02:45 PM
would be able to offer you some form of compensation for the problems you had.

errr compensation?doesnt that mean discount or free stuff,take em up on that micky

well to be honest,i`ve never had a problem with em,
they alway picked up the phone etc.
even if they cant find a prefomance back box for the carlton,but halfords can :roll:

Ian
13-01-03, 07:23 PM
never used them tbh, they dont really have a lot of stuff i need, and tbh could prob get cheaper elsewhere,although i would possibly try them if there was something i needed.

Regal lmao, not if you paid me.

CP
13-01-03, 07:44 PM
Well at least this post has given both sides. Well done to Micky for posting up what they had to say for themselves.
It seems to me that at least they are trying to sort out problems. I hope it works out OK cos they seem to stock quite a lot of stuff peeps want.