PDA

View Full Version : Abyss Kit! Your opinions please

MaxedSR
10-01-03, 03:28 PM
Just wondered what you lot all thought about the abyss kit because I saw a nova with one on today and it looked really nice and tidy and am considering it but I would appriciate knowing what you lot think of it.

Cheers again!

Adam

Oh, if anyone knows of any pics of cars with the kit on can you post them below or any feature cars.

mikeoxford
10-01-03, 05:27 PM
:roll: be prepared to get mixed opinions on here!

a vast majority of members like the sublter approach, and im happy to try new things :twisted:

i like both sides of the story - i dont like the abyyss front bumper much personally. but go for it if u think you like it

you either have to

A) go sublte and very mint and sweet look
or
B) go all out

u cant go half way between the two otherwise it never looks right

choose mods that compliment each other

for instance if your kitting it, maybe think about a spoiler, skirts and mirros to match..........?

there ya go

8) M!ke

?Marty?
10-01-03, 10:12 PM
I think that the kit makes the car look very high and narrow from the back. Well - Abyss rear bumper and Mondeo est. spoiler do anyway.

I think it looks good with a center-exit coming through the bumper. Like someone's on here. DazzNova?

Jim
11-01-03, 07:47 PM
I prefer it to the Kingdom front bumper. I'm not keen on the rear bumper and the rear spoiler. I have the Abyss sideskirts tho :) There basically BMW M3 replica skirts.

Jim

tomasti
13-01-03, 11:31 PM
I'm getting the top spoiler for my car but dont like the front.

Fester
13-01-03, 11:45 PM
skirts are cool rest is naff

Baldy
15-01-03, 04:50 AM
its shyte ... sorry wasn't that option :lol:

novax
15-01-03, 03:09 PM
Here's some pics

http://vaux-md.net/novagirl/nova_1.jpg

and

http://vaux-md.net/novagirl/sun.jpg

Hope you like them

tom_beverley
20-01-03, 05:41 PM
i love the abyss rear bumper n im after a 2nd hand 1 if any1 has got 1 for sale??????? the front looks too plain tho and lets it down a bit.

wayne_inman
22-01-03, 12:05 AM
i have got an abyss rear bumper you can have for ?10 if you want. problem is its in 2 pieces, it is fixable though with a bit of patience.

Ben (lurk75)
22-01-03, 12:14 AM
YUCK :!:

Probably the reason everyone is saying there naff is as they are old and boring and everyone is tired of seeing them around :!:

(In my opinion)

baha_guy
22-01-03, 09:44 PM
:arrow: Ive just got a abyss front bumper i think they look really nice.
but i dont really like the abyss rear bumper.

mikeoxford
23-01-03, 09:22 AM
at the end of they day its down to individual tastes.

even the best show cars arent desired by some people.

go for what YOu want on YOUR car, at the end of the day its u that has to drive it round town :wink: