PDA

View Full Version : Selling your car at PV

white2lSR
19-03-09, 07:02 PM
Would PV be a good place to sell a Nova? Ive not been before so no idea what its like?

bmw156
19-03-09, 07:07 PM
i reckon it woudl be, imagen the traffic you woudl have walking past it. all people who know about vauxhalls

IMO one of the best places.

white2lSR
19-03-09, 07:13 PM
I think this could be a plan then

GRUNT 16V
19-03-09, 07:25 PM
I Tried To Sell Mine There All I Had Was Wasters (chavs) Ringing Me To Find Out How Fast It Went In Every Gear Or Offering Me A Done Up Saxo As A Swap

blue_peg_16v
19-03-09, 08:43 PM
you will get time tasters as stated but it is also on of the few vauxhall only shows in the uk so will attract enthusiasts so you are bound to get a few genuine interested people aslong as the car is decent and you arnt asking for the moon imo good place to have a go

Spudly
19-03-09, 08:46 PM
As said you may find some gen interest but be prepared for a lot of time wasters and tbh i wouldnt have thought you would find people wandering around with £xxx amount just in case they happen to find a car for sale!

Gordon Livsey
19-03-09, 08:47 PM
im planning on selling mine at either p.v or billing this year

white2lSR
19-03-09, 08:50 PM
As said you may find some gen interest but be prepared for a lot of time wasters and tbh i wouldnt have thought you would find people wandering around with £xxx amount just in case they happen to find a car for sale!

I wouldnt expect people to have the money on them lol. Its just people arnt willing to travel miles to se a car, however if they have seen the car and are happy with it they will travel miles to collect it once funds are sorted :thumb:

bmw156
19-03-09, 08:52 PM

my mate was at a bike show and loads of people were round this bike, he went up and bought it for 900 quid on the spot, not sure if he had the cash or what. suspect you could go to a cash point

blue_peg_16v
19-03-09, 08:55 PM
weres the cash point that gives £900

John
19-03-09, 08:59 PM
Hmm, perhaps not in the for sale section area, but on the png stand with a f/s sign in yes.

ade
19-03-09, 10:26 PM
You can sell your car at PV - theres a special section allocated to those that want to sell cars...

letvalva
20-03-09, 12:24 PM
i went to pv with almost 3k when looking for a nova a few year back, nothing about i fancied though, then found a low milage gsi ten min from home when i got home lol

dj_wudgey
21-03-09, 02:14 AM
i went to pv with almost 3k when looking for a nova a few year back, nothing about i fancied though, then found a low milage gsi ten min from home when i got home lol

lol at least your got a good day out though!!

game1
29-03-09, 02:56 PM
Mine will be for sale at pv :thumb: