PDA

View Full Version : Elizabeth Fritzl joke

joeSRI
19-03-09, 02:08 PM
Acceptable or not? I thought it was sick considering whats happened but still laughed. lol Am i allowed to post it without a barrage of neg rep calling me a sick bast*rd?

loggyboy
19-03-09, 02:10 PM
I've heard it - its funny

Sloth
19-03-09, 02:11 PM
post teh ruddy joke.....

joeSRI
19-03-09, 02:19 PM
Elizabeth Fritzl attended court having had a full cooked breakfast, though someone should have told her she still had some of Daddies sauce round her mouth.

Sloth
19-03-09, 02:26 PM
lmao, thats very sick but very funny....

some more fer ya

What's the population of Austria?
About twice as many as you'd think

After their lifetime of sexual abuse, psychiatrists treating the Fritzl children have decided its best to bring in a Catholic Priest.
Not for spiritual guidance, but to avoid withdrawal symptoms.

Austrian authorities have said that Josef Fritzl has been improving as a father as of late.
In fact, police have said that he has "Been coming into his own".

Austrian nonce Josef Fritzl is writing a new book.
People are doubting though whether it will be a best cellar.

After it emerged that a man locked his daughter in a cellar for 24 years and inflicted beatings and rape, the world reacted with shock upon hearing the news. All except the Muslim community, who couldn't understand what all the fuss was about.

joeSRI
19-03-09, 02:29 PM
lol lol lol

large_steve182
19-03-09, 02:31 PM
so these are allowed and i make one joke about stupid jade goody and i get called sick

L14MNP
19-03-09, 02:32 PM
My latest eBay feedback is also related to this chap. http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=always_sideways&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers

I think this time I may be kicked off. lol

L14MNP
19-03-09, 02:32 PM
so these are allowed and i make one joke about stupid jade goody and i get called sick

What's Jade Goody joke dude? I have some Jan-April 2009 calenders if you want one.

I have many Goody jokes. lol

Sloth
19-03-09, 02:37 PM
have ya heard? jade goodys now blind.......

shame the rest of us arnt, im sick of seeing her all over the papers...

large_steve182
19-03-09, 03:04 PM
shes making a new tv appearence in the sumemr
on most haunted

L14MNP
19-03-09, 03:07 PM
^ Heard lol.

English cricket team and jack Tweedy have something in common, they both may have the ashes on the mantlepiece by the summer.

Asa-James
19-03-09, 03:11 PM
jades final course of treatment is starting today, mud baths.

its nothing to do with her cancer, just to get her used to the smell of freshly dug earth...

and i'm guessing everyone has heard the one about goody bags

dont worry, i'm already going to hell

L14MNP
19-03-09, 03:12 PM
http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Jade+Goody&word2=Cancer

Keep me a seat dude ^ lol

Sloth
19-03-09, 03:16 PM
lol im already there.....

hey wont it be a **** if jade dies on mothers day....

Asa-James
19-03-09, 03:19 PM
http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=chuck+norris&word2=aids

proof that google fights are unreliable

Sloth
19-03-09, 03:23 PM
i dunno....
http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=jade+goody&word2=cancer

L14MNP
19-03-09, 03:25 PM
i dunno....
http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=jade+goody&word2=cancer

Reposted joke fail.

I heard she's wanting to be cremated so every one can leave with a Goody bag.

Sloth
19-03-09, 03:31 PM
lol, jade goodys kids have finally been told she has the c word.

thing is they knew she was a cunnt already...

Lee-1984
19-03-09, 04:34 PM
lol, jade goodys kids have finally been told she has the c word.

thing is they knew she was a cunnt already...

lol

Stanley
19-03-09, 04:43 PM
Whats the difference between cancer and a cow?

Jade Goodys never milked a cow.....

L14MNP
19-03-09, 04:59 PM
*Tries and fails to find the Max Clifford and Jade Goody cash cow gif. :(

Spudly
19-03-09, 06:59 PM
Imo jokes about elizabeth fritzl are highly in bad taste, ive passed around a couple of jade goody ones myself but in all honesty there a bit below the belt really guys:tard:

Christ
19-03-09, 07:35 PM
*Tries and fails to find the Max Clifford and Jade Goody cash cow gif. :(

this one :) ?

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3125/cliffordmilkingjade.gif

Cle
19-03-09, 08:21 PM
I heard a Jade Goody joke today but it really was sick andi dont feel i could repeat it

mowgli
19-03-09, 09:00 PM
OK, I'm going to list everything jade goody has done wrong in her short life.....
1.she got booked on celeb BB.......
2.she had a big fallout with shilpa sheti and I challenge anyone to prove to me that the whole backlash wasn't stage managed by shilpa's people for max publicity...

the woman was not dealt a great deal in life, yet she managed to use what talents she had to make a couple of million quid.
she has had 2 sons and she wants to make a better life for them by providing a decent education for them & providing a financial backing for them....

I don't like jade jokes & I will have a go at anyone who makes them.

bowman
19-03-09, 09:33 PM
i still dont believe her, i think its a hoax. If it is she'll do well out of it....:witch:

Anyway i look forward to the end of it all. theres more serious things going on in world than one annoying person having cancer, so why she does KEEP appearing on inter/national news?

headlines:
Jade Goody farts!... oh and...

1000 people die in forest fire, but back to jade!! Its gripping my sh$t!:mad:

large_steve182
20-03-09, 01:23 AM
i still dont believe her, i think its a hoax. If it is she'll do well out of it....:witch:

Anyway i look forward to the end of it all. theres more serious things going on in world than one annoying person having cancer, so why she does KEEP appearing on inter/national news?

headlines:
Jade Goody farts!... oh and...

1000 people die in forest fire, but back to jade!! Its gripping my sh$t!:mad:

although your point has validty is was wored in an awfull harsh way.
what you were meaning:

lots of women get cancer every year and yeah its tough on all the family friends etc. i have never had to deal with a friend or relative thank god so i wont understand the true pain of it.
but why she gets so much attention, a big deal about one woman who in reality did nothing but annoy the rest of us by popping in our faces about everything because of idiots at the sun and big brother and stupid magazines. theres alot of women out there with cancer whos kids will be left motherless which must be truely terrible but people have seen enough of her and heard enough blah blah blah there are other things. and where going to hear lots more when she does die.

but the sun (i hate the sun) 2 or 3 years ago were hating her, calling her racist and now they make her out to be some sort of hero.
/rant

L14MNP
20-03-09, 10:18 AM
^ That's my issue too. She is not special. I'm sure almost everyone here has known someone to be touched by cancer at some stage. Obviously the ordinary public will never make the tabloids but the amount of attention she gets from them is unreal. The Oz forest fires is the perfect example. There are worse things going on in the world than one person dying of cancer yet for some reason we are all meant to be in mourning for the 'racist' and shame of a nation that she was branded a few years ago. I didn't care then and I don't care now.

Personally I think she should have shown a bit more dignity and not plastered her dying moments all over the papers. Yeah she will make more women aware of the severity of the situation but she said herself she's doing it to raise money for her sons. They have enough to get a head start in life, I think it's more the fact heir mother loves the attention and now she has a reason for people to care she's doing whatever she can to keep her mush in the lime light. That's not dignified IMO.

Any high profile person / event creates jokes and IMO people joking about the Titanic / 911 (Bin Laden) Gary Glitter, Diana etc etc. are in far worse taste than a solitary 'celebrity'. At the end of the day people are born and people die. There will always be jokes created. Just take them with a pinch of salt and stop winding yourself up over things which don't affect you concerning people you don't even know.

this one :) ?

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3125/cliffordmilkingjade.gif
lol Yep. That bloke has no shame. + rep to you dude.

dj_wudgey
21-03-09, 02:03 AM
fpmsl laughing at some hjokes on here bolew belt but i still giggled at a few!!

Joe Richardson
21-03-09, 11:24 AM
PMSLlol

Ricky G
22-03-09, 08:20 AM
lol im already there.....

hey wont it be a **** if jade dies on mothers day....

well she did die on mothers day.

let_nova
22-03-09, 08:31 AM
do we now not think that the jade goody joke can stop? after all you may not like her and she may be annoying but she has 2 kids that have got to live on without there mother for the rest of there life now.

Asa-James
22-03-09, 09:09 PM
she'd dead? i've had the radio on most of today and never heard...

and as for her kids i agree, but they arnt the only ones. and as for the ridiculous story on the PM moron brown leading tributes, did he post tributes to Wendy Richards the other week? hmmmm

ade
22-03-09, 11:23 PM
another example of the power the tabloids have over Britain.

To quote Kaiser Chiefs - "we are the angry mob - we read the papers every day - we like what we like, we hate what we hate and we're all so easily swayed!"

I dont like Jade Goody - never did - but to be fair she was a result of the mindless sh1tey car crash TV that this country seems to thrive on and she played it for everything it was worth so 10/10 to the girl!

I feel sorry for her kids - she made a fair buck screwing all those that followed her, bought the papers, mags and will subsequently buy her books just to keep up with the gossip - now the media will make their lives hell with the pointless heart touching pundetry that makes us all so proud! (not).

Jack
23-03-09, 07:59 AM
^ That's my issue too. She is not special. I'm sure almost everyone here has known someone to be touched by cancer at some stage. Obviously the ordinary public will never make the tabloids but the amount of attention she gets from them is unreal. The Oz forest fires is the perfect example. There are worse things going on in the world than one person dying of cancer yet for some reason we are all meant to be in mourning for the 'racist' and shame of a nation that she was branded a few years ago. I didn't care then and I don't care now.

Personally I think she should have shown a bit more dignity and not plastered her dying moments all over the papers. Yeah she will make more women aware of the severity of the situation but she said herself she's doing it to raise money for her sons. They have enough to get a head start in life, I think it's more the fact heir mother loves the attention and now she has a reason for people to care she's doing whatever she can to keep her mush in the lime light. That's not dignified IMO.

Any high profile person / event creates jokes and IMO people joking about the Titanic / 911 (Bin Laden) Gary Glitter, Diana etc etc. are in far worse taste than a solitary 'celebrity'. At the end of the day people are born and people die. There will always be jokes created. Just take them with a pinch of salt and stop winding yourself up over things which don't affect you concerning people you don't even know.
Well said that man.

but the sun (i hate the sun) 2 or 3 years ago were hating her, calling her racist and now they make her out to be some sort of hero.
Because God is on her side. Well, media deity anyway - Max Clifford. The media are sh!t scared of him, so whatever he says goes.

and as for the ridiculous story on the PM moron brown leading tributes, did he post tributes to Wendy Richards the other week? hmmmm
Cheap attempt to try for some positive publicity.

I dont like Jade Goody - never did - but to be fair she was a result of the mindless sh1tey car crash TV that this country seems to thrive on and she played it for everything it was worth so 10/10 to the girl!
No, actually she didn't. She tried to and failed dismally UNTIL she got cancer and Clifford jumped on board. Thats when the media swayed in her favour.

My issue isn't with her having cancer, its a horrendous disease that needs as much media coverage and public awareness as possible. If she was doing it for the greater good then fair enough. BUT she's doing this purely to raise money for her own kids to have a "good education" - I'm sorry, but I had no special treatment and I still ended up relatively well educated, as do hundreds of thousands of other children every year. State education is perfectly adequate (unless her brainless gene has been passed onto the kids). And lets face it with all her previous media scrabblings she's not going to be short of money already (what did she actually DO for a job anyway? Aside from try to get her face into mid shelf scrag mags every week?).

Give her £10 to put her kids into a private school? Or give a cancer research organization £10 and help work towards a cure for millions? I know where I'd rather spend my money and it certainly wouldn't be passing through the fingers of Jade Goody.

Asa-James
23-03-09, 08:17 AM
+rep to that man

L14MNP
23-03-09, 10:37 AM
I'd + rep you too if I could Jack. The last I received was negative from this very topic. I think it was from Mowgli or Spud lol.

Spudly
23-03-09, 06:53 PM
Twernt me squire, but the +Rep just then was though lol

Asa-James
23-03-09, 07:51 PM
I'd + rep you too if I could Jack. The last I received was negative from this very topic. I think it was from Mowgli or Spud lol.

i got neg repped as well, but because i pays my money (and i'm not a tight fisted get :p) i can see who it was:thumb:

let_nova
23-03-09, 09:18 PM
i got neg repped as well, but because i pays my money (and i'm not a tight fisted get :p) i can see who it was:thumb:

lollol