PDA

View Full Version : getting tired of racer fools

jimbob-mcgrew
18-03-09, 01:12 AM
more and more as of late i keep havving cars stamping on their brakes besides me and willing me on for a race, even sometimes when im filling up in garages, cars will wait for me to leave, and follow me out and down multiple turns expecting a race just cos i drive a nova.

its getting silly, my cars a totally standard 1.2 merit. its not been de-badged, its dented up and has faded paint, its riding high in the air with skinny 13" bike tyres on yet they still expect a race cos of the nova's reputation.

i even had one car, a corsa, packed out with chavs, all readying there camera phones in anticipation of a race, i just laughed and let them boost off.

Gareth87
18-03-09, 01:49 AM
you need a LET in it by the sounds of it

brainsnova
18-03-09, 01:52 AM
just rev it and pull away normal.

jimbob-mcgrew
18-03-09, 01:58 AM
i drive like a grandad !

gazjoiner
18-03-09, 02:05 AM
lol dont take any notice mate! they sound like clowns!!

Ernie
18-03-09, 07:05 AM
I was on the way home from carla's last night when a Megan cc pulled up next to me at the traffis light then wheel spin off when the lights changed when i just pulled away.
100 yards down the road they were sat reving the death out of it at the next set of traffic light.
I carmly pulled up next to them as the blond bint in the passenger seat was laughing her head off while both inside were pointing at my car.
Im sat there on tickover as they sit there against the limiter.
Lights go to green i planted my foot down as i left them for dead.
Shame they picked on the wrong nova lol.
I didnt see them after that.

Jim Mcrae
18-03-09, 07:37 AM
I was on the way home from carla's last night when a Megan cc pulled up next to me at the traffis light then wheel spin off when the lights changed when i just pulled away.
100 yards down the road they were sat reving the death out of it at the next set of traffic light.
I carmly pulled up next to them as the blond bint in the passenger seat was laughing her head off while both inside were pointing at my car.

Awesome :thumb:

Pistol Pete
18-03-09, 10:01 AM

Fair play mate. I cant wait to be able to do that!!

Jack
18-03-09, 11:47 AM
Wait til he parks somewhere. Climb onto his bonnet and lay one out. That'll show him who's boss.

AlexW
18-03-09, 11:53 AM
lol

Taf it sounds like you need to move lol

The_General_Chancer
18-03-09, 12:33 PM
I have a bright green hutchinsons nova cabrio and people always want to race. Its 1.2 and looks faster thatn its is(if you get my meaning) so i just bimble along and it really pi**'s them off

GRUNT 16V
18-03-09, 01:21 PM
the amount of knobs down here is awsome !!! taught so many of them not to mess with a XE nova and there that thick they still come back for more !!!!

kelbelle
18-03-09, 03:20 PM
Im ashamed to say that yesterday a man cut me up in....somthing fancy (lol) so when i caught up with him at the next set of light i rolled to a stop behind him and then edge the car as far forward as i could without touching his bumper hahaha made me happy
But i got 'the look' off martin because i was endangering his car lol

General Lee
18-03-09, 03:37 PM
Next time they do it, do a "back to the future" on their ass, they will never see it comming. Then turn around because your going the wrong way.

dj_wudgey
18-03-09, 07:13 PM

ill be doing that soon lol