PDA

View Full Version : Some T*oss*r assulted my car!

RobHardyUK
09-01-03, 05:36 PM
I was driving today (09/01/03), and came to a junction. I went to turn right, and this bloke behind starts beeping his horn at me. I looked in my rear view mirror and there is a white van right up my a*se, so when it was clear i accelerated away, and then i look in my mirror again, only to see the Van accelerating and braking flashing his lights at me. I examine who is in this van only to see 3 yobs, about 18years old (my sorter age, but they looked older, being as I look youger). Anyway, I approach some traffic, i indicate right to turn, they floor it round the right side of me, nearly taking the f**king rear end of my car off, and i look in the cabin they are all shouting and giving me the signs, so i get wound up, and screamed up the turning on the right, they go straight on. I do a turn in the road quickly, to go back, because i only took this turn to get out of there way, and then the Van, is oncoming! They have obviously done a U-turn on teh roundabout, so anyway I goto the roundabout turn round and I see these youths walking across the street, i flash them across the street, and then they dont cross, they start walking at my car, so then my mate says "there out the van mate" which suddenly sparked my memory, so i saw wot there intentions were (to start on me) so i floor it at them, one of em shits himself, and the other one, swings a kick, i hear this massive bonk, obviously this isn't a good thing, so i just carried on down the old road, not very happy, and got to my mates, and i look and there is a fucking dent above my door handle, with a massive footprint implanted inside it! :cry: so now i dunno what to do, i dunno how much it is gonna cost, and also now everytime i goto fucking aylesbury I gotta watch out, being that my nova isn't very original, having aftermarket wheels and bodykit :( :cry:

wisewood
09-01-03, 05:40 PM
thats f*cking terrible.
I hate people like that...

Sounds to me like some work to straighted the door out... or a new door mate.

frillip
09-01-03, 06:00 PM
id makle sure i had a fuckin bat with me to get the shits

Cheese
09-01-03, 06:02 PM
Aylesbury is a fucking ghetto! Had my car broken into there and all the stereo robbed even with an alarm, etc and that was in a car park with cctv and security guards. :evil:
I dont even go there anymore if i can help it, and never leave my car for more than a few minutes, the place is just full of little pricks!
And stuff like this has happened to people i know in Aylesbury too :evil:
Nothing you can do mate, If it wasnt you, it would have been someone else..

Good luck sorting the door

Ben :D

Will
09-01-03, 06:02 PM
aylesbury has some proper tossers in it, sum tried to break in my car once when i was up meadowcroft sports centre, i came out set the thing off from a distance and they ran off, tossers :(

frillip
09-01-03, 06:20 PM
neva been but dont think ill ever go now :?

reckon theyve all been beaten as children which makes em so bad?

Jim
09-01-03, 06:30 PM
reckon theyve all been beaten as children which makes em so bad?

its probably jealousy that caused them to act the way they did.

Glad you're ok anyway Rob. As for the car, if it's a dent purely on the door, then you might be able to get the dent knocked back out and the door smoothed and sprayed. At a guess you might be looking at about ?100 to get it sorted.

Jim

RobHardyUK
09-01-03, 06:44 PM
Yeah its well annoying. I did have a bar in my car, but didnt think of it... and also being my mate isnt very strong, I figured the 2 chaps who booted my car came out... wher did the van go?? he coulda gone to get more! And a bar or no bar, me Vs 3 or more ppl won't be easy, and if they get the bar from me......... you picture it. Many dents on the car and me!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :( :? :o :x :evil:

frillip
09-01-03, 06:54 PM
yer true its basically watya reaction is aint it!!

u shud get as many pals as u cud and go get them lol

dave.gsi
09-01-03, 06:57 PM
gutted mate. best thing you can do is keep de-icer in the car. then squirt the fuckers in the eyes with it :o

Anton
09-01-03, 07:22 PM
yeh some tossers about mate. Last week i had my car b4 crashing it some tosser threw a beer car at my backwindow. I got str8 out the car and chased after him untill i saw he had about 20 mates with him and i was on me own.

there r some rite tossers out there...

dave.gsi
09-01-03, 07:28 PM
there r some rite tossers out there...

like the guy that did the biggest most stinkin horrible greeny on my drivers window :evil:

rob.slader
09-01-03, 07:56 PM
I bet if they were on their own, e.g not three of them it would have been different. You didn't get the reg of the van did you? You could always report them to the old bill?

frillip
09-01-03, 08:00 PM
yeh get the shit heads done!!

thats only if u actaully did get the reg plate

but still it all comes down to jealousy

RobIsGrt18
09-01-03, 08:37 PM
sounds like pikies m8!! f**king scum, still wud'nt mess wit um tho lol!!

RobHardyUK
09-01-03, 09:12 PM
na i didnt get the plates...... I didnt think it would b tht serious to start with.. and the mateys who was walking across the road and then kicked my car, they were on their own, the van had gone. so i didnt stand a chance! But Robbo, thats EXACTLY what i fort, pikeys.... you get a few round this part of aylesbury.... but then again, i saw these lads, and they didnt look like gypos, they looked like kevs.

locky
09-01-03, 09:19 PM
See kev, told u not to put a pic of u on ur avatar! now rob thinks the guys look like u! :lol:
just a jk m8,
Rob, sory 2 hear it, its a bugger wen u work hard on somthing and then peeps damage it! it happens alot round ere, mine used to try 2 get broken into alot, and scratchd, n dented n stuff! just jealous m8!

RobIsGrt18
09-01-03, 10:19 PM
yeh gotta be careful with pikies m8, a fair few round here, mainly just leave um to it!!

if its just "kevs" then they need a good shoe'ing!! haha!!

Tilly
09-01-03, 10:52 PM
sorry to hear thet

I was at the cruise 1 night and sum peeps were stood in the road so i sat there waiting for them to move they neva so i wheel span round um 1 bloke kicked my car :evil: so i drovwe bak out went across the road and told me mates bout 15 lads went over and started on him. He shat himself and neva came bak to town again lil shite head

Fester
09-01-03, 11:05 PM
yeh gotta be careful with pikies m8

you kick one, they all start limping

?Marty?
10-01-03, 11:18 AM
I had similar 'problems'.

Was driving down some road and some twat on a moped started following me, driving right up my arse. So i turned left and slammed the brakes on - he nearly crashed into me! :lol: :o :?
Then i put my foot down and drove off. Unfortunately, i had to stop at the end of the road and he pulled up alongside of me and kept trying to punch me through the window! :o I wasn't bothered, couldn't stop laughing. :lol:

And once i saw a car reversing out of a spot in a car park, and another waiting to take it. But it was badly positioned and i cut in front of it, really quickly and nicked his spot before he even moved! :lol: :o
A couple of guys got out and started shouting stuff and slamming my door shut when i was opening it to get out. :lol: Then when i forced my way out, they started shouting they'd knife my tyres! Until i pointed out that i could reel off their number plate off from memory already, and there was a great big fuckin camera pointing right at my car. :lol: