PDA

View Full Version : Random things that made you laugh today

kelbelle
17-03-09, 04:48 PM
I went with martin to the doctors today because he got problems with his hands. The doctor was bending his wrist to see if it would go numb and martin said it was causing a shooting pain in his finger. His doctor (who had a stutter) was like 'Yes, so a shooting pain in your ring....long pauses while he fights his stutter....finger.

But of course I heard as far as ring and started having a major laughing fit in my head trying not to lol

Sloth
17-03-09, 05:35 PM
you dirty git........

Bubba
17-03-09, 05:38 PM
haha

Lynsey
17-03-09, 06:18 PM
lol

My mate struggling on the phone to tell me that she wants me to buy her a rampant rabbit for her birthday, because her mum was in the car with her.
So I shouted out, "WHAT? YOU WANT ME TO BUY YOU A DIL*O?", She promptly put the phone down but it was all too late and now her mum knows that the little black box will be containing some rudes :p

BIGS
17-03-09, 06:21 PM
lol at Lynz i wish i could rep you for that lol

Cle
17-03-09, 06:26 PM
lol i can and have repped you, lol

mowgli
17-03-09, 06:29 PM
I went with martin to the doctors today because he got problems with his hands. The doctor was bending his wrist to see if it would go numb and martin said it was causing a shooting pain in his finger. His doctor (who had a stutter) was like 'Yes, so a shooting pain in your ring....long pauses while he fights his stutter....finger.

But of course I heard as far as ring and started having a major laughing fit in my head trying not to lol

whats wrong with his hands???? can't he keep them off his tackle ???

mowgli
17-03-09, 06:32 PM
the thing that made me chuckle today was:

I was delivering some stone on a huge tractor & trailer. when I got to the site address, a field in the middle of nowhere, there was a couple in a car, parked in the gateway shagging.... me revving & honking the hooter really put him off his stride & the sight of him trying to back out then back the car out & wiping the steam off the windows will stay with me for ever.....

Lynsey
17-03-09, 06:34 PM
Well, if I'm going to spend £50 (the cheeky git!) I want *some* enjoyment out of it. Think she'll call in an angry mood when she gets home though lol Knowing her mum, she's have been lectured all the way home about the dangers of plastic ding-dongs.

Emmy
17-03-09, 06:35 PM
It made me smile rather than laugh all though i did laugh a litte, one of the guys who used to own a cafe near my work was out walking his dog and hes italian he was saying oh my beautiful girl ''bella'' bella'' and blowing me kisses he said only if he was younger he would properly kiss me lol then he kissed my hand and my head aswell :p

Lynsey
17-03-09, 06:35 PM
It was you then? Damn, I was so close as well.

Sloth
17-03-09, 06:40 PM
lmao at the dildo thing.....

Curtoise
17-03-09, 06:41 PM
wat are these "dangers" then lol

mowgli
17-03-09, 06:41 PM
Well, if I'm going to spend £50 (the cheeky git!) I want *some* enjoyment out of it. Think she'll call in an angry mood when she gets home though lol Knowing her mum, she's have been lectured all the way home about the dangers of plastic ding-dongs.

get her one of these instead....
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200318895220&cguid=15bc530a1200a0e202d03420fff66a0a

Ben
17-03-09, 06:43 PM
Bloody hell lynz your generous, i dont think i have ever spent that on presents for my friends if you added them all together over the last 28 years!

What made me chuckle today was painting my flat whilst still being paid by work!

16v Nova Kev
17-03-09, 06:45 PM
sounds like pedo bear is on the loose again with his puppys lol

Gashgusher
17-03-09, 06:46 PM
lol @ lynz

took my dog on the golf course for a walk and he stole someones ball off the 5th green, then got on his toes, and finally dropped it on the 6th tee after the guy chased him. was wettin myself at the guys "dad" run (see peter kay) an he wasnt impressed with me or the dog

Emmy
17-03-09, 06:56 PM
lol lol

Lynsey
17-03-09, 07:15 PM
I'm not usually that generous, I'm usually skint lol Bonus time at work next week though so I thought I'd treat her.

Lynsey
17-03-09, 07:16 PM
Mowgli- I would do if they ddn't want £6.99 for P&P, good find lol

kelbelle
17-03-09, 07:53 PM
hahaha some great stories

bmw156
17-03-09, 07:54 PM
good times tbh lol

dunno what has made me laugh today

ummmm my friend asking on another forum if a corsa bumper will fit a tigra.
imo thats a dumb question

Lynsey
17-03-09, 07:57 PM
Everyone knows it will :roll:

nova_saloon
17-03-09, 07:58 PM
i was under my Nova looking at the c20xe and looked underneath of the engine and all the engine bay was covered in oil everywhere, then i laughed and said well at least it wont rust.

Sloth
17-03-09, 07:58 PM
yup martin it will with the right lights and wings etc....

Lynsey
17-03-09, 08:02 PM
Mind that Corsa with the Tigra front?

mowgli
17-03-09, 08:11 PM
It was you then? Damn, I was so close as well.

well its nice to put a flange to a name....

brainsnova
17-03-09, 11:19 PM
i shouted at the postie for raming through a big envelope what i believed was my PNG membership stuff and then sat down and laughed and opened it and was very pleased with my goodies.

draper
17-03-09, 11:23 PM
lol

My mate struggling on the phone to tell me that she wants me to buy her a rampant rabbit for her birthday, because her mum was in the car with her.
So I shouted out, "WHAT? YOU WANT ME TO BUY YOU A DIL*O?", She promptly put the phone down but it was all too late and now her mum knows that the little black box will be containing some rudes :p

pics of friend, she obviously need some 'proper' loving ;)

Ben
17-03-09, 11:46 PM
pics of friend, she obviously need some 'proper' loving ;)

Why you got a number of someone who can give it?

dj_wudgey
18-03-09, 01:01 AM

pmsl id have burst out laughing me lol

Jack
18-03-09, 07:51 AM
We had a consultant from a well known helpdesk software vendor come in yesterday, he was amusing. Especially since the helpdesk manager is completely incompetent when it comes to IT.

Aside from that, I went to see Lee in the evenink. He make much LOL :D