PDA

View Full Version : Xbox live codes....

FUSION X16XE
17-03-09, 02:50 PM
Right times are hard atm and i have decided that for the next 3weeks, till pay day i am going to either be at work or at home, no pub sessions for me or clubbing at the weekend, but im bored out of my skull and ive completed all of my Xbox games, i recently run out of xbox live so i cant even download new demo's or play online!!! If anyone has a free code i would be extremly greatful and will ow you burgar at PVS or similar....

Man this recesion shizzle sucks!!!

:thumb:

FUSION X16XE
17-03-09, 04:03 PM
PLEASEEEEEEEE..... lol

kelbelle
17-03-09, 04:45 PM
looks like thats a resounding no then haha

Southie
17-03-09, 04:53 PM
Sell the xbox...

... off to the pub/club you go :thumb:

auzzy-b
17-03-09, 05:16 PM
No how it feels look what i found today

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt87/austen-b/Photo0163.jpg

Jonezy
17-03-09, 05:20 PM
I had that! ^ Turned out to be my hard drive fooked :( Try pull out the hard drive then see if it works!

auzzy-b
17-03-09, 05:25 PM
Thanks bud, will do:thumb:

FUSION X16XE
17-03-09, 05:54 PM
OI!!!!!! Codes....... lol

This isnt going to work is it?! My arms really starting to ache now!!!

JonD
17-03-09, 06:35 PM
when you go to update your gold, it gives you the option to go silver, do so and sometimes it gives you a between 24 hours and 2 days of free gold;)

Gashgusher
17-03-09, 06:53 PM
you can still use your xbox after it red rings you know

most of the time its a cooling thing that makes em do it, so once it goes red ring, wrap it up in towels (switched on!) so it cant vent itself at all, leave it for 25 - 30 mins, unwrap it, leave it to cool (about 10 mins) then turn it back on and it should work.

based on past experience, it should stay usable from 2 hours upto nearly a week sometimes. you can repeat this process quite a few times after it red rings again and again, but not a perm fix sorry

it lasts longer if your just streaming stuff to it (like watching/ listenin to stuff off your pc) than if you use disks, as its the disk drive that contributes to red ring in 1st place

happy hunting

Geordie-Chris
17-03-09, 07:11 PM
Is that single red light not the power supply or AV lead?? Check all your connections and try and borrow a power pack off a mate.

As for codes - google it, there's loads of places do 2 day ones etc. You've usually got to fill in some form/questionare/competition or something.