PDA

View Full Version : why has my signature disapered from my posts?

ben doodar
17-03-09, 02:41 PM
as above anyone?
my club membership ran out last week and am just waitin till next week to sign up again, but that shoudnt effect it should it?
many thanks.

Southie
17-03-09, 02:43 PM
Welcome to PNG :thumb:

ben doodar
17-03-09, 02:54 PM
Welcome to PNG :thumb:

really

draper
17-03-09, 02:58 PM
its all done automatically matey, so when your years up your sig goes asn you change back to a scumy bluefonter - although i thought you couldnt have an avator aswell ??

blue_peg_16v
17-03-09, 03:41 PM
thought membership auto renewed through paypal?

Mike
17-03-09, 03:47 PM
Technology failed again.

L14MNP
17-03-09, 05:02 PM
its all done automatically matey, so when your years up your sig goes asn you change back to a scumy bluefonter - although i thought you couldnt have an avator aswell ??

Avi stays AFAIK. If he tries to change it then it will be wiped. Speaking from experience.

Scum FTW :)

ade
17-03-09, 11:19 PM
PM sent re this. Saw your paypal payment but no subscription details attached to it.

You need to ensure you set it up via the join button and it should auto renew. You can check the subscriptions details in Paypal.

If you dont we have to do it manually which means when it expires you become a none member again.

It shouldnt have run out unless you didnt set it up to start with properly, cancelled the subscription, changed bank details and didnt update paypal or Paypal failed (probably the latter!)

Ade