PDA

View Full Version : The AA man

wisewood
09-01-03, 02:40 PM
ROFLMFAO!!!
Love it.

jkhilton
09-01-03, 03:02 PM
The AA can be so annoying at times, When my bro's girlfriend crashed her car on ice right outside their flat about 2 years ago, she called the AA to get the car towed to a garage. They said they would be about an hour, so she said that she would wait in the flat. They said they would call her when they got there so that she could unlock the car and they could take it away, they didn't call her, they just broke the lock on the drivers door and then took the car to some random garage in the middle of Manchester and left it outside. They didn't tell my bro or his girlfriend that they had taken it, my bro only noticed when they looked out the window and the car had gone!
In the end, the AA never admitted being at fault, but for some strange reason around ?700 was deposited in my bro's bank account from the AA and nothing more was said about the money, but the AA did pick the car up again and take it to the garage my bro has specified.

wisewood
09-01-03, 03:18 PM
they gave him a random 700 quid and never said anymore about it?
wow... and just for a broken lock nd some confusion.

Dave_Hay
09-01-03, 04:13 PM
its not as good as my aa story, the aa man braking down and needing another aa man to tow him home!

that was a long day.

ps on that day when loom went tits up i got two aa men in seperate vehicles within 20minutes of calling them.

dave.gsi
09-01-03, 07:06 PM
sounds like he stumbled on sum mad goverment funded sex racket by mistake or summit

"the truth is out there"

lmao :lol:

jkhilton
10-01-03, 10:07 AM
They basically never admitted being at fault even though they clearly were. I think the money was put there to keep my bro and his girlfriend quiet or something. Either way, my bro was happy and the AA didn't have to admit they fucked his birds car over!
and it wasn't just a case of breaking a lock, they broke other bits and pieces aswell, including the steering lock! I just couldn't be arsed typing it all in! :p

Tazzy
10-01-03, 11:32 PM
Who would you say is the best recovery service to go with?

Tazzy
12-01-03, 05:09 PM
lol, so who do you call when you break down?

Tazzy
12-01-03, 05:09 PM
lol, so who do you call when you break down?

Alex
12-01-03, 06:19 PM
Ghostbusters!
:)

Nova-Flair
12-01-03, 06:34 PM
when theres something fcuked in yer engine bay.............who ya gonna call????