PDA

View Full Version : donni

Ben-24
16-03-09, 11:10 PM
Is anybody going donni easter weekend? 11th/12tn april.

blue_peg_16v
16-03-09, 11:11 PM
is this the donni show at donnington if so no way utter chav feast imo

Ben-24
16-03-09, 11:14 PM
Ha ha iv never been before is it no good no?

Lynsey
16-03-09, 11:17 PM
*HEAVE*

Dougie and I went in 2007 (he had to work it, not through choice lol) and it was AWFUL. Firstly, some tw@s in the hotel set the fire alarm off at 2am so we all had to evacuate, then got up and revved their engines from about 5.30am until 8am, non-stop. Then we got there, loads of cruise-site-promo-wannabe-birds walking round scantily clad (not a pretty site, think Novabex lol) and all the utterly ****e cars everywhere. Nowt decent there whatsoever. Eugh :( and the fags beatboxxing over the tannoy all day at about 150db, chavs taking as many shots as they can until they throw up on stage and some cheap sl*** attempting a wet t-shirt competition, but instead looking like 10 year old boys with a couple of beestings on their chests. I will never put myself through that EVER again!

Keif
16-03-09, 11:18 PM
is this the donni show at donnington if so no way utter chav feast imo

Couldn't have put it better myself. I went once, when it was at Doncaster Racecourse. Never again.

blue_peg_16v
16-03-09, 11:19 PM
if you like the redline brigade then great i last went the year before last, just before my car was in tv and jesus it was awful a bloke had his impretza totaly striped in the car park whilst he was there, just not my thing

Lynsey
16-03-09, 11:21 PM
I remember that! COMPLETELY stripped, what an awful thing to happen :(

The only decent cars were the ones on the TV stand. Yours, Ian Corries i500 etc oh, and Dougie's Belmont lol

blue_peg_16v
16-03-09, 11:22 PM
*HEAVE*

Dougie and I went in 2007 (he had to work it, not through choice lol) and it was AWFUL. Firstly, some tw@s in the hotel set the fire alarm off at 2am so we all had to evacuate, then got up and revved their engines from about 5.30am until 8am, non-stop. Then we got there, loads of cruise-site-promo-wannabe-birds walking round scantily clad (not a pretty site, think Novabex lol) and all the utterly ****e cars everywhere. Nowt decent there whatsoever. Eugh :( and the fags beatboxxing over the tannoy all day at about 150db, chavs taking as many shots as they can until they throw up on stage and some cheap sl*** attempting a wet t-shirt competition, but instead looking like 10 year old boys with a couple of beestings on their chests. I will never put myself through that EVER again!

same time i was there chick wa on the tv stand with ya, the lad with the astra turbo had his fuel pump relay nicked whilst he had the bonnet up with the engine on display too

Spudly
16-03-09, 11:24 PM
Just if anyone was interested i was speaking to the lad with the impreza at trax 07 and he had it back on the road after having to buy back all of the parts, which was a shame as apparently the thread my mate posted about it on MLR did the usual rounds and the guys from scoobynet (iirc) all wanted to chip in their old spares to get him back on the road but noone knew him:cry:

Lynsey
16-03-09, 11:24 PM
I bet you left feeling as worn out and fed up at a waste of a gorgeous, hot weekend as we did then. NEVER AGAIN!

blue_peg_16v
16-03-09, 11:26 PM
ye totaly only good thing was that it was dry lol alex refused to go on the sunday so had to come back on my own lol

Ben-24
16-03-09, 11:30 PM
Thats enough to put me off going then dint think it would be like that.:(

draper
16-03-09, 11:44 PM
lol

im gonna go down for the sat just because its 10mins away from me, just need to fig my burberry cap out now lol

Ben-24
16-03-09, 11:53 PM
Dont know mite go down see what its like for myself. See how man of us are going first :eek:

johnny_turbo
16-03-09, 11:57 PM
ill be there as might be goin on track

andy_017
17-03-09, 08:31 AM
Do not go to this show it is utter ****!

People were having belongings stolen from tents etcetc,just not nice at all,if you do go lock all valuables in your car but then again I don't think they will be safe in there either!

dj_wudgey
17-03-09, 11:50 AM
yea its poo i whent in 06 and havent botherd going back there's some allright motors that turn up but yea i can wait for the one they hold in doncaster!!