PDA

View Full Version : Need somewhere to live!

MattBrown
16-03-09, 10:06 PM
Well, the day has finally come to move out, only issue is, is im 17!

What the feck can I do?

Anyone fancy a nova loving lodger lol lol

What you recon?:thumb: lol lol lol

Jack
16-03-09, 10:09 PM
http://www.magconsulting.biz/cardboard_box_jarno_vasa_.jpg

Pistol Pete
16-03-09, 10:11 PM
Renting agency FTW!

Got mates who you could rent a room off? Look in the local paper for flat/house/rooms to rent.

MattBrown
16-03-09, 10:19 PM
I have a mate about 7 miles away, but i need space to store, 2 motornikes, nova, loads of bits, rc car gear, and various other bits o ****e!

My aunties is supposedly hapening tomorow!

Just up road!

So is all gurrrrd!

Adam
16-03-09, 10:23 PM
Do you work????

Flats etc if your on you own are not cheap.......

MattBrown
16-03-09, 10:25 PM
Im a 1st year electrical engineering aprentice, dont really want to rent a flat as im only on 10k!

I like toys too much, but parents dont see it that way, constant rows, and abusive behaviour on both our parts, its not doing my lil sis any good!

Just gonna take the adult aproch and fk off!

lol

Adam
16-03-09, 10:40 PM
You need the best of both worlds, move out but stay on good terms with the parents, hence you can leave all your sh**e at your parents house.... lol

Thats my plan for next week anyway!! lol

Pistol Pete
16-03-09, 10:51 PM
Thats still my plan...and i moved out over 3 years ago lol

Adam
16-03-09, 10:57 PM
:cool:

General Baxter
16-03-09, 10:59 PM
since i moved out, Stu has been very lonely that space is rather big under his bed lol

draper
16-03-09, 11:01 PM
i moved back in with the parents :(

once the SRs built ill be moving out again ASAP

Rick Draper
16-03-09, 11:34 PM
Do as i have done! Dad had a new 3 car garage built, i took it over with 2 cars + 1 on the drive, 2 mountain bikes and countless box's of nova and corsa ****! Needless to say 2 years later dad is still no closer to parking his car in the garage as i have a engine, corsa shell, sofa and ruck loads of other tat in there now hahaha

Sloth
16-03-09, 11:37 PM
mate ask ya council, and say your rents kicked ya out. or rent a unit and kip in the corner...

burgo
16-03-09, 11:38 PM
living at home is awesome imo. especially with the new garage being built. 10x5m ftw :)

Lynsey
16-03-09, 11:38 PM
Im a 1st year electrical engineering aprentice, dont really want to rent a flat as im only on 10k!

I like toys too much, but parents dont see it that way, constant rows, and abusive behaviour on both our parts, its not doing my lil sis any good!

Just gonna take the adult aproch and fk off!

lol

I think you should take an even more mature approach and talk to your parents. Come to some agreements about when and where you will play with your toys (erm... LMAO) and view things from their perspective as well as telling them your reasons. It's good that you're thinking about your little sister but she'll be sad that you've gone, especially if she knows you and your parents aren't on good terms.

As you said, you're not earning a great deal of money, maybe the best thing to do would be to save up for a while and carry on doing your apprenticeship, then move out once you're more financially stable. In a couple of years, you'll be earning more and it'll be much easier for you. Think- if you move out now then struggle to pay the ever-rising cost of living, you'll either a) move back in with your parents or b) ditch the apprenticeship for a better paid (but dead-end) job. In a couple of years time you'll be thinking 'why didn't I just listen to that bird on PNG?' lol

MattBrown
16-03-09, 11:53 PM
. In a couple of years time you'll be thinking 'why didn't I just listen to that bird on PNG?' lol

+ rep on way:thumb:

My dad HATES cars, he hates every single car, and absolutely loves his bike, i have 2 brand new bonnets here, he tried to skip them, along with a set of wheels, and tones of other stuff, its the threats I cant be arsed with, "ill do this" "ill do that" ffs grow up:mad:

The worst of all is he licks my mums **** really badly, she says i have made a mess on the patio he kicks off, like tonight, kicked off because i came round the corner too loudly? WTF, we have never got on since I took an interest in cars, and the final straw was when I got my job at upm and didnt go to shell like he did, since that day he has resented me, :eek:

Tis all gurrd, have to get the gf to pay lol lol lol

Cheers lynz:thumb: x

brainsnova
16-03-09, 11:57 PM
bin his bike ftw.

General Baxter
17-03-09, 12:04 AM
bin his bike ftw.

:thumb:

MK999
17-03-09, 12:06 AM
"Your car was trashed, only had 2 wheels left on it, so I scrapped it"

General Baxter
17-03-09, 12:13 AM
just do drink and drugs, then when he says what the **** you doing, say well i have to spend my money on something lol

Lynsey
17-03-09, 12:29 AM
Well if it's definately what you want, go for it :thumb:

Just that most 17 year old lads are still nuzzling their mam's bosom LMAO lol If you really think you're mature enough to set yourself some boundaries and successfully control your finances, well I don't know you so you'll have to make that decision yourself. Just make sure you're going to have a bit of cash left over to finance your hobbies, else it would all have been pointless.

No mates that want to move out/ have a spare room?

ade
17-03-09, 12:30 AM
move in with Lee in his pikeyvan...

Lynsey
17-03-09, 12:31 AM
Noooooo, that's my plan! Does he live with his missus in it?

Jack
17-03-09, 07:39 AM
FLOL yes

I might muscle in there for a day or two as well :p

I moved out recently, moving out FTW! I have my own garage too. Its already full of half my car junk, although I do enjoy tidying it. Plus I can have whoever I like stay round. Mostly women :D

Riggy
17-03-09, 08:00 AM
http://www.magconsulting.biz/cardboard_box_jarno_vasa_.jpg

lol pure genius jack

lol i moved out when i was 17 , then had no money , now 11 years on ,still have no money lol

draper
17-03-09, 11:04 AM
FLOL yes

I might muscle in there for a day or two as well :p

I moved out recently, moving out FTW! I have my own garage too. Its already full of half my car junk, although I do enjoy tidying it. Plus I can have whoever I like stay round. Mostly women :D

whens the moving in pharty !!!!!

Dod
17-03-09, 11:37 AM
Meh stay at home you Homo, just sneak whoever you can into the house after dark when you've fitted a bolt lock to your bedroom door.

Jim Mcrae
18-03-09, 07:48 AM
Come to woolacombe and live in a caravan.

Adam
18-03-09, 07:21 PM
Meh stay at home you Homo, just sneak whoever you can into the house after dark when you've fitted a bolt lock to your bedroom door.
Pmsl
Too true, and then sneak them out again in the morning before everyone else gets up!!! lol